• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Will LeBron Do This Summer?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does that mean we don't get to see your sorry ass anymore or are you just going to jump the bandwagon again?

Because there's no way in hell you'll be posting when the cavs are losing 70 games a year.

At least not as a Cavs fan

#hewontbearoundfortheprocess

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I hope it's the Lakers.

Magic, Lebron, Lavar, Lonzo ....the potential for a monster shit show is strong.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey i just watched my team make it to the NBA Finals and watched some great games--- a game 7 win in boston , some lebron game winners (to make 5 in his playoff career- far and away more clutch than Kobe), etc....

you just watched your team make the lotto and you dont even get a lotto pick as consolation. lol.

dang, now what's missing in this rant...:scratch:

oh, i know. multiple titles...:D

guess that one's gonna have to do, huh...?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Prob what LeBron is really thinking.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey i just watched my team make it to the NBA Finals and watched some great games--- a game 7 win in boston , some lebron game winners (to make 5 in his playoff career- far and away more clutch than Kobe), etc....

you just watched your team make the lotto and you dont even get a lotto pick as consolation. lol.

Are you watching your team get swept in the finals too because you're suspiciously absent from the Finals thread?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I hope it's the Lakers.

Magic, Lebron, Lavar, Lonzo ....the potential for a monster shit show is strong.

Lebron is gonna tell Magic to trade Lonzo. Lebron opts into his contract on June 29 and once free agency opens, he's traded to the Cavs for Deng, Lonzo, and Julius Randle (who does a sign and trade). LA then signs Chris Paul and Paul George. The deal is shady as fuck. Everyone agrees that clearly some tampering went on. The league fines Magic AGAIN but he just empties his couch change to pay it off and Lebron laughs his ass off at Lavar Ball having to live in Cleveland while getting a delicious bit of revenge on Dan Gilbert by gifting him the pest known as Lavar.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My heart says Philly.
My brain knows if you are young and SUPER wealthy you go to LA.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,103.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see him going to Houston. it seems if he cant beat ya he comes and joins ya

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am actually beginning to think Houston is a likely destination as well.

The good thing about Houston is that there is no way he is there for like 4-5 years. He will be there for like 2 years and move on.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see him going to Houston. it seems if he cant beat ya he comes and joins ya
I kind of am starting to agree.

I think Houston is becoming more and more likely as LeBron gets more and more pissed off at the Warriors.

If the Cavs can make a big move- then he stays- but if they cant- i think he asks them to trade him to Houston.

IF that happens I hope the Cavs immediately go into rebuild - LBJ, Paul and Harden beat the Warriors, and then once CP3 really starts declining/becomes more of an injury risk he comes back to CLE in 2 years AGAIN after the Cavs have added like 3 lotto picks, 3-4 other first rounders and have cleared all their cap space. To me that is the best scenario if LeBron does indeed leave Cleveland.

I still have the Cavs as the "favorite"- but the favorite being under 50%.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is gonna tell Magic to trade Lonzo. Lebron opts into his contract on June 29 and once free agency opens, he's traded to the Cavs for Deng, Lonzo, and Julius Randle (who does a sign and trade). LA then signs Chris Paul and Paul George. The deal is shady as fuck. Everyone agrees that clearly some tampering went on. The league fines Magic AGAIN but he just empties his couch change to pay it off and Lebron laughs his ass off at Lavar Ball having to live in Cleveland while getting a delicious bit of revenge on Dan Gilbert by gifting him the pest known as Lavar.
The Cavs are a pretty analytics driven organization in a lot of respects. I dont see them wanting Lonzo or Randle. Randle is an undersized big man that cant shoot. Lonzo is a terrible shooter--- unless they had other ultimate destinations for those guys that would surprises me.

I have always said i believe it was Cleveland or LA- but i am starting to think Houston is becoming a more likely destination as his frustration grows.

If the Lakers can someone add a third big time player i think that helps and could push them over the edge.

Personally- if he leaves i want him to go to Houston because he wont be in Houston long term. IF he went to LA or Philly he might be at either of those places long term.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am actually beginning to think Houston is a likely destination as well.

The good thing about Houston is that there is no way he is there for like 4-5 years. He will be there for like 2 years and move on.

I kind of am starting to agree.

I think Houston is becoming more and more likely as LeBron gets more and more pissed off at the Warriors.

If the Cavs can make a big move- then he stays- but if they cant- i think he asks them to trade him to Houston.

IF that happens I hope the Cavs immediately go into rebuild - LBJ, Paul and Harden beat the Warriors, and then once CP3 really starts declining/becomes more of an injury risk he comes back to CLE in 2 years AGAIN after the Cavs have added like 3 lotto picks, 3-4 other first rounders and have cleared all their cap space. To me that is the best scenario if LeBron does indeed leave Cleveland.

I still have the Cavs as the "favorite"- but the favorite being under 50%.

The Cavs are a pretty analytics driven organization in a lot of respects. I dont see them wanting Lonzo or Randle. Randle is an undersized big man that cant shoot. Lonzo is a terrible shooter--- unless they had other ultimate destinations for those guys that would surprises me.

I have always said i believe it was Cleveland or LA- but i am starting to think Houston is becoming a more likely destination as his frustration grows.

If the Lakers can someone add a third big time player i think that helps and could push them over the edge.

Personally- if he leaves i want him to go to Houston because he wont be in Houston long term. IF he went to LA or Philly he might be at either of those places long term.

The one thing most agree on here is that there is no clear cut choice based on current rosters.
Once James internally makes his hoped intentions to a team, it will be easy to connect the dots.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing most agree on here is that there is no clear cut choice based on current rosters.
Once James internally makes his hoped intentions to a team, it will be easy to connect the dots.
With the Cavs, unless he tells the Cavs early, the machinations just seem difficult.

The Cavs cant trade the pick for say someone like McCollum or Kemba Walker (and more if it was Kemba), if they dont know if Bron is in or not.

OBVIOUSLY i hope LeBron resigns, but if he goes to Houston, I think everyone knows he wont be in Houston for more than a couple years- for as long as CP3 is still a really good player.

2 years from now the Cavs could have the books clear, 3 lotto picks and 3-4 additional first round picks to work with.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Cavs, unless he tells the Cavs early, the machinations just seem difficult.

The Cavs cant trade the pick for say someone like McCollum or Kemba Walker (and more if it was Kemba), if they dont know if Bron is in or not.

OBVIOUSLY i hope LeBron resigns, but if he goes to Houston, I think everyone knows he wont be in Houston for more than a couple years- for as long as CP3 is still a really good player.

2 years from now the Cavs could have the books clear, 3 lotto picks and 3-4 additional first round picks to work with.

I think its pretty much a given that LeBron isn’t commiting to anyone before the draft or FA.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lets look at the big stage though.

A couple game winners vs the Raptors (prob the weakest minded team of the 16 who made playoffs)

A game 7 win vs a Celtics team missing their 2 max/best/veteran players and shot horrific.

Regardless of perception of rosters, the Cavs were in a great position to win 2 of the first 3 games.

If you want to be the very best, you find ways to win those games.
You take it upon yourself to defend who you think your biggest threat is.
James did neither.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets look at the big stage though.

A couple game winners vs the Raptors (prob the weakest minded team of the 16 who made playoffs)

A game 7 win vs a Celtics team missing their 2 max/best/veteran players and shot horrific.

Regardless of perception of rosters, the Cavs were in a great position to win 2 of the first 3 games.

If you want to be the very best, you find ways to win those games.
You take it upon yourself to defend who you think your biggest threat is.
James did neither.
94a.jpg