• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Will LeBron Do This Summer?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TT went from basically 12 and 10 as a 21 year old sophomore player to a lot less than that with LEBron. His stats went down too.

Point is, nobody ever heard of him without LeBron, but with LeBron some try to spin him into some type of valuable asset.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How funny would it be if James went to Philly because they hire Griffin?

Deep pockets let him go over how few million?

#timevindicates

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Clips decide to go all in on being a 40 win team with no future, this would make sense.

Then again, I thought they traded Blake to avoid exactly that?
You are right.

Old habits die hard for me.

Thank goodness Frank and Jerry are in charge and not Doc.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehhhhhhh...i dunno about that

Kyrie didnt like getting "sonned"

LeBron always made the point he was GIVING Kyrie his "blueprint"--- Kyrie didnt want or feel like he needed LeBron's "blueprint" he wanted his own.

Yeah, I could see that. I just don't think Lebron was doing it in way that was intended to drive Kyrie away. More of an older, established star mentoring a younger, up and coming star.

But, we don't know what was said in private between the 2. Maybe Kyrie told him to knock that shit off and Lebron kept it up?

Shaq used to call Kobe little brother. Then there was a point when Kobe didn't feel like he was the little brother anymore. Maybe it was similar with Kyrie and Lebron?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I could see that. I just don't think Lebron was doing it in way that was intended to drive Kyrie away. More of an older, established star mentoring a younger, up and coming star.

But, we don't know what was said in private between the 2. Maybe Kyrie told him to knock that shit off and Lebron kept it up?

Shaq used to call Kobe little brother. Then there was a point when Kobe didn't feel like he was the little brother anymore. Maybe it was similar with Kyrie and Lebron?
I mean it absolutely was a little bit of both

Kyrie's biggest mentor was always Kobe- not LeBron. LeBron always wanted everyone to know that it wasnt 1a and 1b-- it was LeBron and then Kyrie.

Kyrie wanted to do his own thing but LeBron did get condescending at times if you ask me. I think the fault MOSTLY lies with Kyrie as he is kind of an idiot- but playing with LeBron is not the easiest.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How funny would it be if James went to Philly because they hire Griffin?

Deep pockets let him go over how few million?

#timevindicates
if you think it was money and not control as to why Griffin left yo uare an idiot.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it shows you that EVEN 10 years ago that backwater like Orlando can have the leading endorser (or close to it) in the league. Obviously the point flew over your head.

you can play in LA or New York or you can play in Peoria Illinois and be the NBA's lead endorser. 30 years ago if you werent in LA or NY or BOS you absolutely COULD not be the leagues leading endorser as you werent on national TV and didnt have the platform that guys have today.

If LeBron plays in Oklahoma City or if he plays in New York City he is going to be the biggest thing in the league. Get a fucking clue.

Embrace that butthurt over James leaving.....LMAO.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you think it was money and not control as to why Griffin left yo uare an idiot.

From memory, I thought Gilbert denied Griffin’s requests to talk with other team(s), then low balled him.

What control are we talking?
I thought he had control?

I just really hope u stick around if he bolts.

#tunewillhavecganged

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From memory, I thought Gilbert denied Griffin’s requests to talk with other team(s), then low balled him.

What control are we talking?
I thought he had control?

I just really hope u stick around if he bolts.

#tunewillhavecganged
I have already told you- if LeBron leaves I WANT the Cavs to trade everything not nailed down and tank

the worst place in the NBA is to be where your HEat are--- the least draft assets in the league, totally capped out, and got their ass kicked in the 1st round of the Eastern Conference Playoffs.

Shit the Cavs are capped out but at least they got to the NBA Finals. lol.

honestly when I look at on board talent, cap space and draft picks going forward- I dont know if there is a team outside of Brooklyn that is in as poor of shape as the Heat are over all. And EASILY rather be the Sacramento Kings not even close not even a second thought.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embrace that butthurt over James leaving.....LMAO.
hey i just watched my team make it to the NBA Finals and watched some great games--- a game 7 win in boston , some lebron game winners (to make 5 in his playoff career- far and away more clutch than Kobe), etc....

you just watched your team make the lotto and you dont even get a lotto pick as consolation. lol.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have already told you- if LeBron leaves I WANT the Cavs to trade everything not nailed down and tank

Does that mean we don't get to see your sorry ass anymore or are you just going to jump the bandwagon again?

Because there's no way in hell you'll be posting when the cavs are losing 70 games a year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If lebron wants to be competitive and build his career post-basketball, he goes to the Lakers. Also if he wins a title or two over there it would probably make him the GOAT.

If he wants to make the Finals again he goes to Philly.

Simple as that. Too much has to change in Houston for that scenario to be viable IMO

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If lebron wants to be competitive and build his career post-basketball, he goes to the Lakers. Also if he wins a title or two over there it would probably make him the GOAT.

If he wants to make the Finals again he goes to Philly.

Simple as that. Too much has to change in Houston for that scenario to be viable IMO

You think just Lebron going to the Lakers without future HOFers will get them any titles at all going on 34 years old?

Only way Lebron goes to the Lakers is if they ditch all the kids and bring in a bunch of Prime SuperStars

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think just Lebron going to the Lakers without future HOFers will get them any titles at all going on 34 years old?

Only way Lebron goes to the Lakers is if they ditch all the kids and bring in a bunch of Prime SuperStars

Lebron is not coming alone. If lebron comes, PG will join him too.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston or Philly. Philly with that young lineup, a guy like Lebron could really put them over the top. I've thought Houston too but would be and Harden co-exist? I really don't know.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt think LBJ would consider the Lakers but now i think the stars have aligned for him to join the purple and gold. Best chance than ever for it to happen IMO.

Reactions: DJ