• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Will LeBron Do This Summer?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever makes you sleep at night. The fact Lebron tried to reach out to Kyrie and he said this team would eventually be his says otherwise. Kyrie left bc he was a self-centered douchebag that wanted the team to he his. I don’t think you have any idea at all bc it basically your opinion vs reports/facts.

It's open for interpretation. Irving probably also sees the writing on the wall that the roster was built around Lebron's skillset, not his own. And that once Lebron left, Irving would have to be there to guide a roster that doesn't fit around him. Hence why he probably beat Lebron to the punch.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey i agree with you to a certain extent its luck.

If the Cavs win the lotto a year later instead of a year before they get Anthony Davis instead of Bennett.

The Lakers had the bad luck of getting the #2 pick in a some drafts where the guys at the top, for the most part, just have not been the kind of franchise cornerstones that you would ideally like to get at the #2 pick.

Ive said all along that you have to both lucky and good i nthe draft- getting the right pick in the right draft is everything

taht being said- the Celtics traded down from 1 to 3- because the consensus said that Fultz and Bal lwere the best picks- but they liked Tatum the most and he would be there at 3. Right now NO WAY in hell would the Celtics trade Tatum for Ball- or the Knicks for Porzingis. Honestly id rather have Jaylen Brown than Ingram- but that draft- besides Simmons- was extremely extremely weak on top. So as i said -its a combination of poor drafting and poor luck.

It's not poor drafting if you can't identify a better pick. Ingram was 16.1/3.9/5.3 in 34 minutes this year to Brown's 14.5/1.6/4.9 in 31 minutes. Tatum didn't make sense for the Lakers, who had just drafted Ingram the year prior (and whose numbers are nearly identical to Brown's).

I won't even call it poor luck, as the Lakers had enough luck to postpone giving up that first rounder until the last possible opportunity (this month), which also converted another #1 pick they owed Orlando into 2 2nd rounders. That's about as good of luck as you can expect.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No argument from me.
I do believe if he wanted to return, it would happen.
I just do see why he would
except for a chance to play with Whiteside....only kidding

They would likely try to send your spoiler to the Cavs lol.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with Lebron is the same problem that will follow him whereever he goes.
He is one of the greatest talents not in just the NBA but in the history of sports.

But he is also one of the most self center douche bags to ever play in the history of sports.

The sports world is literally trying to rewrite history and live in denial at the same time.
The story now is that the Cavs traded Irving. That's it. And that Lebron will lose another title because
he had no help.

The hard truth ...Irving could not stand to play with Lebron for another second because he is such a monumental douche about everything. Irving was the only guy willing to make sacrifices to get away from Lebron.

Lebron is 1000% responsible for the Cavs losing Irving.
Lebron is 1000% responsible for having a puppet as a coach. A coach that will never stand up to him.
Lebron is 1000% responsible for every guy on the court.

And this is the control he takes with him to wherever he goes.

Buyer beware.

Yep, buyer beware to every team that isn't ready to be in the finals every season.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think LA is the favorite. Houston meh, I mean they would have no roster around the Big 3. Philly I dont think it is a good match and Embiid is injur prone. The Lakers have young players (to trade for a star or keep around Lebron), draft picks and they can sign another star this FA, like PG. Plus, it’s Hollywood.

I know you have been saying for awhile you would hat if they got Lebron but he might actually go there this summer @ChiefsLakers67

ain't my call to make...

STILL don't want him, though...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's open for interpretation. Irving probably also sees the writing on the wall that the roster was built around Lebron's skillset, not his own. And that once Lebron left, Irving would have to be there to guide a roster that doesn't fit around him. Hence why he probably beat Lebron to the punch.

I doubt it was that bc he had no clue he would be traded to the C’s. He wanted to be the man again on a roster, the funny is when he was they never made the playoffs. To be fair they didn’t have much around him. I see this being the main reason. Too bad he was too selfish and didn’t talk this over before. Young and immature

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ain't my call to make...

STILL don't want him, though...

And Laker fans care less what one slapdick thinks. They want to win. You as a fan, would rather hate a player than your team win LOL

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Laker fans care less what one slapdick thinks. They want to win. You as a fan, would rather hate a player than your team win LOL

nope. don't want his drama and bullshit to ruin my organization. sorry, Shane. not EVERYONE has to be a sheep, bending a knee to this dickhead...

but DO keep giving him the oral ball wash. you've become quite proficient at it...:rolleyes2:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif
Shit, they might be a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit bigger than that...lol

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and obtw, Shany ol' sock, i'm NOT the only Lakers fan that doesn't want him here...

do continue with the delusion, though...

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you almost gotta feel sorry for the guy...
I didn't want him to win the first year in Houston, it would have hurt to see that.

But, next year?

I'd love to see him win a championship.

I have never been a Cp3 fan.

Of his skill, yes.

Of his temperament, not so much.

But, he is a hell of a good player and did all he could to help us win.

I expected OKC fans to feel the same about Durant.

Guess it hurt them more because they were actual contenders and he won immediately.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At 33 he's not going to get healthier either.
Does anyone else think Houston may try some funny business with Paul?

Dude just bought a 20 million dollar house there.

It would be a shit move if they didn't max him.

But, oh.....the drama.....

A team like the Lakers or Hawks would have a chance to land 3 top free agents.

Atlanta is Shit.

But, they have capspace and assets.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with Lebron is the same problem that will follow him whereever he goes.
He is one of the greatest talents not in just the NBA but in the history of sports.

But he is also one of the most self center douche bags to ever play in the history of sports.

The sports world is literally trying to rewrite history and live in denial at the same time.
The story now is that the Cavs traded Irving. That's it. And that Lebron will lose another title because
he had no help.

The hard truth ...Irving could not stand to play with Lebron for another second because he is such a monumental douche about everything. Irving was the only guy willing to make sacrifices to get away from Lebron.

Lebron is 1000% responsible for the Cavs losing Irving.
Lebron is 1000% responsible for having a puppet as a coach. A coach that will never stand up to him.
Lebron is 1000% responsible for every guy on the court.

And this is the control he takes with him to wherever he goes.

Buyer beware.

there is some truth here unfortunately.

The coach thing is a huge thing. LeBron has never wanted to play in a system. He always wants LEBRON to be the system. This makes it easy on guys sometimes- but in some ways it makes it extremely hard on guys.

This is the dark side of LeBron- he absolutely does not want a coach that would hold him accountable to any type of system- and he absolutely will defer the ball- but he will never defer the credit.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try.

Here is a look at those 10 and some of their major endorsement partners.
  • LeBron James: $52 million.
  • Stephen Curry: $42 million.
  • Kevin Durant: $33 million.
  • James Harden: $20 million.
  • Russell Westbrook: $19 million.
  • Kyrie Irving: $14 million.
  • Damian Lillard: $14 million.
  • Dwyane Wade: $14 million.
what the fuck are you talking about?

I was saying that over a decade ago Howard and LeBron were the 2 biggest endorsers in the NBA in Orlando and Cleveland.