• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Will LeBron Do This Summer?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are not enough balls to go around when LeBron balls think they should have the ball in their hands instead of LeBron. LeBron to the Lakers is a pipe dream for Laker fans.

If you're talking about Lonzo needing the ball...he's a true pass first point guard. Lebron getting the ball would not be an issue. He sets the pace and keeps the ball moving, he's arguably the least ball dominant point guard in the league.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When are you signing LiAngelo the difference maker?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with Lebron is the same problem that will follow him whereever he goes.
He is one of the greatest talents not in just the NBA but in the history of sports.

But he is also one of the most self center douche bags to ever play in the history of sports.

The sports world is literally trying to rewrite history and live in denial at the same time.
The story now is that the Cavs traded Irving. That's it. And that Lebron will lose another title because
he had no help.

The hard truth ...Irving could not stand to play with Lebron for another second because he is such a monumental douche about everything. Irving was the only guy willing to make sacrifices to get away from Lebron.

Lebron is 1000% responsible for the Cavs losing Irving.
Lebron is 1000% responsible for having a puppet as a coach. A coach that will never stand up to him.
Lebron is 1000% responsible for every guy on the court.

And this is the control he takes with him to wherever he goes.

Buyer beware.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's leaving.

To where?

Who knows....

I think it will come down to 3 things...

1. Best Chance to win...

2. Full Max salary....

3. No trade clause....

It will take all 3.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with Lebron is the same problem that will follow him whereever he goes.
He is one of the greatest talents not in just the NBA but in the history of sports.

But he is also one of the most self center douche bags to ever play in the history of sports.

The sports world is literally trying to rewrite history and live in denial at the same time.
The story now is that the Cavs traded Irving. That's it. And that Lebron will lose another title because
he had no help.

The hard truth ...Irving could not stand to play with Lebron for another second because he is such a monumental douche about everything. Irving was the only guy willing to make sacrifices to get away from Lebron.

Lebron is 1000% responsible for the Cavs losing Irving.
Lebron is 1000% responsible for having a puppet as a coach. A coach that will never stand up to him.
Lebron is 1000% responsible for every guy on the court.

And this is the control he takes with him to wherever he goes.

Buyer beware.

Whatever makes you sleep at night. The fact Lebron tried to reach out to Kyrie and he said this team would eventually be his says otherwise. Kyrie left bc he was a self-centered douchebag that wanted the team to he his. I don’t think you have any idea at all bc it basically your opinion vs reports/facts.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Miami
2. Philly
3. Toronto, oh yeah he already owns them

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever makes you sleep at night. The fact Lebron tried to reach out to Kyrie and he said this team would eventually be his says otherwise. Kyrie left bc he was a self-centered douchebag that wanted the team to he his. I don’t think you have any idea at all bc it basically your opinion vs reports/facts.

To be fair, Lebron IS the reason Kyrie left. But not in the way some try to make it out to be.

Kyrie left because he didn't want to play Robin to Lebron's Batman anymore. Not because Lebron did anything directly to drive him away or wanted him gone.

In fact, Lebron called the Cavs and specifically told them NOT to trade Kyrie.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont believe anything after the fact because Ive seen how it works.

#mikemillernonsense

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as for the "tiebreaker" comment- i think it depends on what a guy values.

the weather is pretty good in Texas and you get to keep 13% of your paycheck that would go to taxes in the highest state tax rate in the nation. If its money- going to California could be a tiebreaker in a bad way. If its lifestyle- it could be in a good way.

For LeBron he could even want to keep his kids at home and go to SVSM- so moving ANYWHERE could be a tie breaker in a bad way

just depends on the guy and his priorities

Sir, I've lived in San Antonio and currently live in Dallas. The weather is absolutely bullshit. That is all.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 biggest endorsers over a decade ago were in Cleveland and Orlando dude.

Nice try.

Here is a look at those 10 and some of their major endorsement partners.
  • LeBron James: $52 million.
  • Stephen Curry: $42 million.
  • Kevin Durant: $33 million.
  • James Harden: $20 million.
  • Russell Westbrook: $19 million.
  • Kyrie Irving: $14 million.
  • Damian Lillard: $14 million.
  • Dwyane Wade: $14 million.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if they were able to open up $35 million for Lebron, who else is coming with him?

I don't hate the Heat's roster as much as you do...but I don't think there's enough there to entice Lebron to go there by himself unless he just wants to be there for D-Wade's farewell tour.

That would be the only reason why he'd want to go back.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sir, I've lived in San Antonio and currently live in Dallas. The weather is absolutely bullshit. That is all.
Those big ass rabbits in the Alamo got me SHOOK.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those big ass rabbits in the Alamo got me SHOOK.
giphy.gif