• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What will be the best conference in 2014?

Best College Football Conference in 2014 will be...

• American Athletic Conference (AAC)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Conference USA (C-USA)

• Mountain West Conference (MWC)

• Total voters

Oney

Hoopla Cash
$ 757.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. SEC
2. Big Ten
3. Pac 12
4. Big 12
5. ACC

Oney

Hoopla Cash
$ 757.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't know what everyone thinks is coming out of the Pac 12. Oregon should be good, Stanford has question marks. Other than that? The Big 12 has Oklahoma and then Baylor. Baylor?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't know what everyone thinks is coming out of the Pac 12. Oregon should be good, Stanford has question marks. Other than that? The Big 12 has Oklahoma and then Baylor. Baylor?

Oregon Stanford and possible Washington out of the North, USC UCLA and maybe Arizona State in the South. after that Oregon State, Washington State Arizona all likely to make bowls. really only leaving Cal, Colorado and Utah

Big 12 Oklahoma, Baylor then Ok State TT, KState and Texas should be solid.

As for the Big 10 Ohio State Michigan State then ? Wisconsin iowa, Nebraska and Michigan will be solid. Northwestern? Penn State?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Penn State is a sleeper big time. Maybe not B1G champs but close. And I also believe they beat one of the current big powers this season. Either MSU or tOSU

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't think there is a clear cut, "best conference" this year. Too much parity going on.

Ya many arguments can be made.. I think the SEC has been the deepest for years. Now I believe the PAC is getting close to the sec depth. Top tier PAC and sec there will continue to be a division until the PAC starts appearing in the final 4 every year and beating them.

Big 12 always has a couple upper echelons. The 10 teams hurts the depth a bit however. Especially when you have Kansas and teams like WV laying eggs. PAC has cal and Colorado of late, but 10 others make up for it from 1-10 making them a current #2 imo

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya many arguments can be made.. I think the SEC has been the deepest for years. Now I believe the PAC is getting close to the sec depth. Top tier PAC and sec there will continue to be a division until the PAC starts appearing in the final 4 every year and beating them.

Big 12 always has a couple upper echelons. The 10 teams hurts the depth a bit however. Especially when you have Kansas and teams like WV laying eggs. PAC has cal and Colorado of late, but 10 others make up for it from 1-10 making them a current #2 imo

B1G was already pretty weak. Adding Maryland and Rutgers made it a mid major, IMO.....

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B1G was already pretty weak. Adding Maryland and Rutgers made it a mid major, IMO.....

Ya thank goodness for the big they have MSU coming around.

Seems like for a long time it was tOSU and everyone else.

I really fear Nebraska will never return to the glory years and will continue having good but not great dominant teams. That didn't help the b1g as much as many thought it might. Michigan has to pull their heads out with fart pants and hire a great HC. They are so hung up on hiring a "Michigan Man"

Who cares? Hire a great coach and make him a Michigan man, ya know?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya thank goodness for the big they have MSU coming around.

Seems like for a long time it was tOSU and everyone else.

I really fear Nebraska will never return to the glory years and will continue having good but not great dominant teams. That didn't help the b1g as much as many thought it might. Michigan has to pull their heads out with fart pants and hire a great HC. They are so hung up on hiring a "Michigan Man"

Who cares? Hire a great coach and make him a Michigan man, ya know?[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Who fucking cares? Our greatest coach was an Oklahoman and fucking Sooner, for fuck's sake! NU is done, those days are never, ever coming back, unless the B1G allows NU to recruit unlimited dumbfuck, illiterate partial qualifiers......

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maryland may very well end up in the upper half of the conference. 7ish wins.