• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do you believe Jordan Love will succeed in Green Bay?

Do you believe he will succeed in Green Bay?

• Yes. He'll be just as good as Rodgers.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Yes. He'll be better than Rodgers.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. He'll be a good starter, but not as good as Rodgers.

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • No. He'll flop in Green Bay.

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No. Flop in Green Bay, but find success with another team.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - Please explain

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was not a tweet or OI would have posted the full tweet

It was a Facebook post I could not get the link from so I posted the wording that was included in the Facebook post and the picture included in that Facebook post

None of that is any of my thoughts or typing.

It was just a repeat of what packer fans have been told by others Just like Vikingfan that Love will suck. because of that someone made that Facebook post. All the Bear hype and how Fields will be the MVP and the bears will finally kick the Packers ass with Rodgers gone.

All of this is what was copied from the Facebook post. Facebook posts are not as easy to share as Twitter

This was all copied and not my words and I shared the pic that these quotes attached too

I was told the Packers were irrelevant without Rodgers.
I was told the Bears were back.
I was told Jordan Love was a bum.
I was told Justin Fields was him.
I was told the Packers had no offensive weapons.
I was told the Bears offense was primed to go off.
I was told the Packers had no chance.
If you were one of these people, why don’t you all do me a favor and go suck where J-Love is pointing.
Love sucks and facebook is for fags.

The only thing funnier than Love sucking is the Packers fans that think he don't.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually no that is a Packer fan club on Facebook that started for the Londaon games years back so they were just having a little fun with the Vikings after they were 13 - 4 last year winning all the 1 score games even though they scored less points than their oponents. And now losing the first 2 1 score games the Packer fans in England and Ireland are having some fun. I am all german not a bit of Irish in me.

. I have a daughter who lives in England and has NFL season tickets so she goes to many of the games there and had tickets for the Vikings and Saints game the week before the Packers and Giants game and I went to visit her. With that being the case I did some reasearch on where Packer fans hang out in Londons as there are fan clubs all over and that is where I found the Packer Facebook Group that started in 2013. That group also plans an annual trip to Green Bay bringing a plane full of fans for games at Lambeau and have been able to meet them when they are there. It is a fun group.

When I was there my daughter and I went to the game the week before the Packer game and saw the Vikings beat the Saints on one of those one score games.

You seem a bit testy here for some reason. It seems you can dish it but not take it back. You post a Packer player sucks the new QB of the Packers will suck in the NFL and I post a laugh at your comment and you get triggered for some reason. So far the new QB Love has done what he has needed to get done. his first few years were different than what he has shown this year. He has looked awesome in training camp and in the preseason games and in his first real game

But it is just one game so will have to see how future games go. Maybe he will suck and not amount to anyting in the NFL as you say. BUt so far that has not been the case.

Time will tell

If it makes you feel better, I got fired today for (funny enough) being drunk. I'm sorry I slighted your QB.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good thing Love was so underthrown. He got the PI on the flea flicker.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I withheld my judgement for a game like today. Packers have a lead and Love leads them to 2 3 and outs. So, that tells me that he needs more work and to stay in control of the game...

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I withheld my judgement for a game like today. Packers have a lead and Love leads them to 2 3 and outs. So, that tells me that he needs more work and to stay in control of the game...
Has room for improvement for sure, but he looks capable

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has room for improvement for sure, but he looks capable

He does, but he needs to figure out how to do it when it's winning time...not 3 quarters of the game, all 4

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love sucks and facebook is for fags.

The only thing funnier than Love sucking is the Packers fans that think he don't.

After their first 2 games as QB for the Packers starting their careers as the teams starting QB

Jordan Love Through Week 2​

Week 1, at Chicago: 15-of-27 passing, 245 yards, three touchdowns vs. zero interceptions, 123.2 rating

Week 2, at Atlanta: 14-of-25 passing, 151 yards, three touchdowns vs. zero interceptions, 113.5 rating.

Total: 29-of-52 passing, 396 yards, six touchdowns vs. zero interceptions, 118.8 rating.

Aaron Rodgers Through Week 2​

Week 1, Minnesota: 18-of-22 passing, 178 yards, one touchdown vs. zero interceptions, 115.5 rating.

Week 2, at Detroit: 24-of-38 passing, 328 yards, three touchdowns vs. zero interceptions, 117.0 rating

Total: 42-of-60 passing (70.0 percent), 506 yards, four touchdowns vs. zero interceptions, 117.8 rating

Jalen Hurts QB rating after 2 weeks = 93.1 and QBR = 40.8

Here is a list ranking the NFL QBs in 2023 using the QBR rating. Jalen is way down the list in the mid 20s. Love is near the top