• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do you believe Jordan Love will succeed in Green Bay?

Do you believe he will succeed in Green Bay?

• Yes. He'll be just as good as Rodgers.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Yes. He'll be better than Rodgers.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. He'll be a good starter, but not as good as Rodgers.

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • No. He'll flop in Green Bay.

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No. Flop in Green Bay, but find success with another team.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - Please explain

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all us Packer fans have heard since Love was drafted over 3 years ago

So it is nice to see a positive start. It has only been on real game so far but he has looked good since this last training camp started with many improvements made. Will it last more than one game? Only time will tell

Which one on the list below do you fall under?

I was told the Packers were irrelevant without Rodgers.
I was told the Bears were back.
I was told Jordan Love was a bum.
I was told Justin Fields was him.
I was told the Packers had no offensive weapons.
I was told the Bears offense was primed to go off.
I was told the Packers had no chance.
If you were one of these people, why don’t you all do me a favor and go suck where J-Love is pointing.

View attachment 340210
You're part of reason so many find packer fans obnoxious ass hats

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I share a post I saw on social media of what other teams fans have been saying for 3 years about Love along with the picture with those quotes that has nothing to do with me and I am an ass hat?

I have not claimed anything on these boards of how great Love may be or how bad he might be

All I have said it there are positive signs so far but time will tell

You must have missed post #37 where @VikingFan2k2 claimed Love will suck in the NFL and mount to nothing before he even saw him play.

Post #37 by @VikingFan2k2 is what is ass hat is

That is why I posted that list of what other fans are saying about love before he even played and asked him which one of the quotes was his fave

If that is an ass hat for you then so be it

Last edited:

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I share a post I saw on social media of what other teams fans have been saying for 3 years about Love along with the picture with those quotes that has nothing to do with me and I am an ass hat?

I have not claimed anything on these boards of how great Love may be or how bad he might be

All I have said it there are positive signs so far but time will tell

You must have missed post #37 where @VikingFan2k2 calimed Love will suck in the NFL and mount to nothing before he even saw him play.
That is why I posted that list of what other fans are saying about love before he even played and asked him which one of the quotes was his fave

If that is an ass hat for you then so be it
Again look at your post. Didn't see you embedd one tweet, comment, or post.

Just you spouting off.

I agree, let's give love time. I'm higher on him than some GB fans. I don't think you're on 3 straight hof guys but believe he can succeed

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just you spouting off.

I agree, let's give love time. I'm higher on him than some GB fans. I don't think you're on 3 straight hof guys but believe he can succeed

It was not a tweet or OI would have posted the full tweet

It was a Facebook post I could not get the link from so I posted the wording that was included in the Facebook post and the picture included in that Facebook post

None of that is any of my thoughts or typing.

It was just a repeat of what packer fans have been told by others Just like Vikingfan that Love will suck. because of that someone made that Facebook post. All the Bear hype and how Fields will be the MVP and the bears will finally kick the Packers ass with Rodgers gone.

All of this is what was copied from the Facebook post. Facebook posts are not as easy to share as Twitter

This was all copied and not my words and I shared the pic that these quotes attached too

If you were one of these people, why don’t you all do me a favor and go suck where J-Love is pointing.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just you spouting off.

Read #3

His initial thoughts are all we as GB fans have been hearing for 3 years

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, nobody here, and I mean nobody knows what he will be. 2 games do not make a career or give you any actual insight as to what he will become. While I do understand some people wanting him to be great and others wanting him to bust, I don't think any of us actually know what he'll be. I'd like to see a season of work to give us all a look at the good, the bad and the ugly. Maybe then we can make the judgement. I know that's not the way message board idiocy works, but I really don't believe anybody here knows for sure what he is. I will say, however, that he is in a good situation as I don't expect Packers' fans or media expecting him to be the Messiah and lead the Packers to the promised land this year. I also don't expect them to be booing or writing hit pieces on him as that's not how they roll. It takes a little time for QBs to get their game down and gel with their team. So...at this point I know for sure I don't know what he is or will be, but he'll be given a chance without the fan base immediately calling for his head, unlike many fan bases...especially those in this division.

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this reminds me why the internet can be good. NOBODY will remember this other than you.

thus it never gets bumped.
I've been saying this for a while. Was telling friends he had a better arm and could make more throws than Rodgers during 2022 preseason. Told them there won't be a build up or grace period, that he'd come out and slap Chicago around and be the talk of the league right away.

He's a star. Has all the physical tools, all the intangibles. If he has physical longevity, which I think he does, every accolade from that post you quoted is inevitable.

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anyone after one game

He was under pressure twice and had Wrs running free all game, Daniel Jones looks good in the scenario (see vs Vikings).

My stance is same, he'll be good tier 2 QB.

But maybe we should let it play out

I enjoy the fear of NFC North fans. Love is inevitable.

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be dedicated to Bears fans that told us all over the internet that their WR/RB playing QB experiment would work and that Fields is a MVP candidate.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be dedicated to Bears fans that told us all over the internet that their WR/RB playing QB experiment would work and that Fields is a MVP candidate.
oh they got obnoxious too, declaring fields and his one win vs NFCN the new king of the north

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all us Packer fans have heard since Love was drafted over 3 years ago

So it is nice to see a positive start. It has only been on real game so far but he has looked good since this last training camp started with many improvements made. Will it last more than one game? Only time will tell

Which one on the list below do you fall under?

View attachment 340210

Clearly, conversing with Bears fans gets you riled up a bit lol.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s decent. I wouldn’t judge him much by his performance against the bears though. Upgrades for the bears DLine can be found at your local high school.

Not my high school :D

Used to be regular to get to State... then Appleton got 3rd public high school and have pretty much sucked ever since.

1694622250670.png

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far he's played against the Bears. So I'll continue to reserve my judgement until the season is over. Once I see that body of work, I'll actually state what I really think, which is worth exactly what I plan on charging everybody here for that assessment.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan sharing his thoughts with you!

View attachment 340513

Est. 2013, glad you could get family my roots in Ireland on board with being drunk enough to root for the Packers for 10 years.

Are you brain damaged? Because you look like the bitch hitting the floor in this video.

Keep fucking around and you will find out.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Est. 2013, glad you could get family my roots in Ireland on board with being drunk enough to root for the Packers for 10 years.

Are you brain damaged? Because you look like the bitch hitting the floor in this video.

Keep fucking around and you will find out.

Actually no that is a Packer fan club on Facebook that started for the Londaon games years back so they were just having a little fun with the Vikings after they were 13 - 4 last year winning all the 1 score games even though they scored less points than their oponents. And now losing the first 2 1 score games the Packer fans in England and Ireland are having some fun. I am all german not a bit of Irish in me.

. I have a daughter who lives in England and has NFL season tickets so she goes to many of the games there and had tickets for the Vikings and Saints game the week before the Packers and Giants game and I went to visit her. With that being the case I did some reasearch on where Packer fans hang out in Londons as there are fan clubs all over and that is where I found the Packer Facebook Group that started in 2013. That group also plans an annual trip to Green Bay bringing a plane full of fans for games at Lambeau and have been able to meet them when they are there. It is a fun group.

When I was there my daughter and I went to the game the week before the Packer game and saw the Vikings beat the Saints on one of those one score games.

You seem a bit testy here for some reason. It seems you can dish it but not take it back. You post a Packer player sucks the new QB of the Packers will suck in the NFL and I post a laugh at your comment and you get triggered for some reason. So far the new QB Love has done what he has needed to get done. his first few years were different than what he has shown this year. He has looked awesome in training camp and in the preseason games and in his first real game

But it is just one game so will have to see how future games go. Maybe he will suck and not amount to anyting in the NFL as you say. BUt so far that has not been the case.

Time will tell