• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is the next step for Mr. Belichick?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think BB opts for early retirement since Gropp has been traded away.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if these rules he has and his inflexibility on him is what was a crucial piece of creating the Pats dynasty, that's a fuck-up for not sticking with it for his career?

Nah. Doing what the Pats do isn't a bad thing I don't think.

And who cares his explanation. Has he ever explained anything? What does that change?

Doesn't change anything I agree.

But he fucked up. On the biggest stage the game has.

And I wish he hadn't.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think Belichick has alienated a lot of the Pats players esp TB,Gronk, Edelman etc. Wouldn't give a reason why he didn't play Butler at all in the SB, when he said he would play.Had Gronk on the table to Detroit, Losing a couple of SB heroes like Butler and White with no loyalty from that man. This is prob Brady's and Gronk's last season and Bill has to screw or build a new team and go back to being 8-8 9-5 teams

I personally don't buy the media rift hype sonny, They are grown men and understand that everyone can't be the head of the team, and BB makes that clear from the git go....He doesn't have the luxury of keeping guys because he likes them, the NFL's cap dictates that and he's done better than most with that over the years.....Tom wants another ring and will do all he can to get it and BB will do all he can to help him....I just think his age is starting to show and no real playmakers at wr right now ain't helping either.....Bottom line, it's 3 games in, calm down folks.....Enjoy the rest of the season....

Goooooo Ravens........Suuuuuuuper Bowl !!!!! :D

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta agree. Bill has won 5 SB's with that team sticking to his rules. Be it Terry Glenn, Takeo Spikes, Ty Law, Jonas Gray, Troy Brown, Andy Katzenmoyer...

If you put something before the team when it comes to time to be with the team, that's the consequence.

I'm not going to say Belichicks way of running a team isn't the right way. He knows a lot more about that than me and is a lot more successful at it than anyone I know.
Agree, can’t argue that. Not criticizing his past achievements, he has delivered with shrewd coaching many times. However, his stubbornness is sometimes frustrating for fans. “In Bill we trust” is officially under scrutiny.
lol

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, can’t argue that. Not criticizing his past achievements, he has delivered with shrewd coaching many times. However, his stubbornness is sometimes frustrating for fans. “In Bill we trust” is officially under scrutiny.
lol

He's the ONLY coach I'd say about that in the NFL (Pop gets the same in the NBA)

Any other coach does that I think the chance at a SB win in the moment is worth your long term standards and you make an exception.