• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is the next step for Mr. Belichick?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think Belichick has alienated a lot of the Pats players esp TB,Gronk, Edelman etc. Wouldn't give a reason why he didn't play Butler at all in the SB, when he said he would play.Had Gronk on the table to Detroit, Losing a couple of SB heroes like Butler and White with no loyalty from that man. This is prob Brady's and Gronk's last season and Bill has to screw or build a new team and go back to being 8-8 9-5 teams

I think you are on to something.

That whole Butler thing has to stick in the craw of those 3 and others for sure. You don't shit on a potential Super Bowl win to prove some sort of point. Especially when you don't give the explanation. Maybe we's all go "Hey!! Bill was right!!"

Likely not though.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think Belichick has alienated a lot of the Pats players esp TB,Gronk, Edelman etc. Wouldn't give a reason why he didn't play Butler at all in the SB, when he said he would play.Had Gronk on the table to Detroit, Losing a couple of SB heroes like Butler and White with no loyalty from that man. This is prob Brady's and Gronk's last season and Bill has to screw or build a new team and go back to being 8-8 9-5 teams

I think you are on to something.

That whole Butler thing has to stick in the craw of those 3 and others for sure. You don't shit on a potential Super Bowl win to prove some sort of point. Especially when you don't give the explanation. Maybe we's all go "Hey!! Bill was right!!"

Likely not though.

Sonny is on to something. Mr “Do Your Job” didn’t do his by not putting the best players on the team.

I agree with the first half of Sonny’s post however I think BB leaves before Brady does.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats lose 2 in a row and the sky is falling. Belihick is washed up, Brady is done... The insecurity is kind of comical.

If they win Sunday, they will win the division. If not, watching the continued meltdown will be fun.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny is on to something. Mr “Do Your Job” didn’t do his by not putting the best players on the team.

I agree with the first half of Sonny’s post however I think BB leaves before Brady does.

I hope BB leaves first but 41, not many years left for a QB

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did his job, now he needs to pass on the firestick. To whom? Evidently he is over the hill, and acting quite strangely. Is there a successor?
Jason Garrett should be available soon.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope BB leaves first but 41, not many years left for a QB
To be honest it's the only way for these two to settle the argument of who's more important. They need to split one of them anyway... its become all about the ego and who flinches first IMO. Kraft may have to choose but will he?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF?

It was clear why Butler did not play a precedent needed to be set when it comes to dealing with hard headed rule breakers. Butler knew he was not playing the team knew why Butler was not playing, DMAC stated the team was aware. Not sure how Butler not showing up for team meetings on time, missing curfew etc was to be excusable. I don't blame BB one bit.

Butler knew he was gone end of season, and the team knew it too, the fanbase as well. Butler played well but not the type of well where the Pats would offer him some monster deal. White? Not sure what you mean here? You speak of loyalty if Butler were loyal he would not have missed curfew and been late to meetings. And sorry but cap space trumps loyalty every time.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, I mentioned this the other day, the Pats seem to rebuild on the fly which is to imply they rebuild without having losing seasons. They have seasons which are atypical for the organization and that is what this feels like to me.

Didn't they go 1-2 to start the season and win a superbowl? I would take that kind of atypical in a heart beat.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't they go 1-2 to start the season and win a superbowl? I would take that kind of atypical in a heart beat.

They are pretty beat up with a sub par defense, hard to win like that. If they lose to the Phins Sunday I think they are shooting for a wild card at best.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB hates Tom hates BB

Still shouldn't matter, the AFC is so horrible

If anything, NE may not be the #1 seed...that's the worst I see happening this season....JAN Football? I'm not even ready to talk about that yet.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are pretty beat up with a sub par defense, hard to win like that. If they lose to the Phins Sunday I think they are shooting for a wild card at best.

I am about as sure that the pats are going to the playoffs as one can get.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am about as sure that the pats are going to the playoffs as one can get.

Yup no doubt, Miami is a pretender, starting this week, they will be on their quest to 7-9

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the bills......:L

Great division to be in for the pats year after year.
Well they won't let us change we asked. But hell it's not like the Giants, Redskins and Cowboy's are tearing it up either.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF?

It was clear why Butler did not play a precedent needed to be set when it comes to dealing with hard headed rule breakers. Butler knew he was not playing the team knew why Butler was not playing, DMAC stated the team was aware. Not sure how Butler not showing up for team meetings on time, missing curfew etc was to be excusable. I don't blame BB one bit.

Butler knew he was gone end of season, and the team knew it too, the fanbase as well. Butler played well but not the type of well where the Pats would offer him some monster deal. White? Not sure what you mean here? You speak of loyalty if Butler were loyal he would not have missed curfew and been late to meetings. And sorry but cap space trumps loyalty every time.

The absolutely stupidest disciplinary action ever.

Penalized the entire team.