• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is the next step for Mr. Belichick?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The absolutely stupidest disciplinary action ever.

Penalized the entire team.
I am gonna have to agree with the Pats on this one.

If someone thinks "you are not gonna discipline me" for whatever the reasons he thinks.
Then you dont discipline the player. That sends a bigger harmful message than just one game.
BB & the Pats I am sure were planning on being in more superbowls. BB lets that slide, then at every postseason they run the risk of players playing this same game that are in similar situations.

So No. You dont let the patients run the asylum.

You Discipline. The only one the fans & players need to be upset with is the player playing stupid ass games & getting benched. I bet you if they go to the superbowl this year you wont see this type of game playing by players. Why? Because now they know what will happen.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If someone thinks "you are not gonna discipline me" for whatever the reasons he thinks.
Then you dont discipline the player. That sends a bigger harmful message than just one game.
BB & the Pats I am sure were planning on being in more superbowls. BB lets that slide, then at every postseason they run the risk of players playing this same game that are in similar situations.

You Discipline. The only one the fans & players need to be upset with is the player playing stupid ass games & getting benched. I bet you if they go to the superbowl this year you wont see this type of game playing by players. Why? Because now they know what will happen.

Pffft....

Discipline is fine.

Timing was pathetic.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly

I gave you the cake award because until I know WTH that is to be used for I want to integrate into posts I like. Because I like cake.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"we're back to Gillette"

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"we're back to Gillette"
This will help, and if one WR can step hp Dorsett or Patterson. I would like to see TB target thing one and thing two early and often. If he can pull this off it may open things up for Hogan or Gronk. And Jesus Horatio Christ is Allen doing anything at all? Is he hurt?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will help, and if one WR can step hp Dorsett or Patterson. I would like to see TB target thing one and thing two early and often. If he can pull this off it may open things up for Hogan or Gronk. And Jesus Horatio Christ is Allen doing anything at all? Is he hurt?

Allen is still on the team. lol Brady also needs to throw to them and actually make them good. However, those two need to get open as well

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I would blame the player/employee for that as well. Not the Boss.

I would pick an appropriate punishment that wouldn't also penalize the other 52 players on the team in the biggest game of the year after beating themselves senseless for the team all year.

Look at how well his example of discipline has worked with many players on the team.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Underrated loss imo was Malcolm Mitchell
Shame about that kid, thought he was gonna be a good one

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would pick an appropriate punishment that wouldn't also penalize the other 52 players on the team in the biggest game of the year after beating themselves senseless for the team all year.

Look at how well his example of discipline has worked with many players on the team.
How?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Underrated loss imo was Malcolm Mitchell
Shame about that kid, thought he was gonna be a good one
Yeah if his knees could have held up I too think he could have been a good WR