• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC and the Next Best 3 week 1

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice write up, but FYI the A&M/ASU game is in Houston. A&M is listed as the home team since A&M is only about an hour away, but it's not at the new Kyle Field.

Other than that (and the outcome of the A&M game) excellent write up!

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice write up, but FYI the A&M/ASU game is in Houston. A&M is listed as the home team since A&M is only about an hour away, but it's not at the new Kyle Field.

Appreciate it and my bad on the field situation. I just saw AM as the home team and assumed Kyle Field.

Norka!

High Dummies, Friends & Lovers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 764.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey Pardner! I wish I would have said this out-loud before kick-off, but I was scratching my head at the pre-season ranking disparity between Auburn at #8 and Texas A&M at #24, I felt like both teams would be represented better at like, 15 and 16, and it's just week one but yesterday's results sort of confirmed my opinion. That was a hell of a good looking win for the Aggies, congrats Pardner!

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great stuff.

Will look forward to reading this every week.

Norka!

Hoopla Cash
$ 764.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long time, no see Nork!
Oh man! Deep, I'm sorry! It's been such a long time since I've posted around you that I almost did not fully recognize you, and I even had you confused with 'old timer' for a minute! And I didn't even know him, but it makes me VERY happy to see you again! You and Grand Theft Harley along with a few others were my favorite peeps for CFB talk, I'm so glad you're here at the Hoop!!!

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man! Deep, I'm sorry! It's been such a long time since I've posted around you that I almost did not fully recognize you, and I even had you confused with 'old timer' for a minute! And I didn't even know him, but it makes me VERY happy to see you again! You and Grand Theft Harley along with a few others were my favorite peeps for CFB talk, I'm so glad you're here at the Hoop!!!
Your analysis of the out of conference schedules in GR's old Ice House was some of the best commentary and discussion on college football I can ever recall. And your "classes" were always very informative and lively.

Norka!

Hoopla Cash
$ 764.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your analysis of the out of conference schedules in GR's old Ice House was some of the best commentary and discussion on college football I can ever recall. And your "classes" were always very informative and lively.
I don't really know them but I know that there are a lot of people here that are CFB junkies and I'm sure they'll treat you good! And Chewy, here, he will probably just be making a new thread each week for his work so you can always find me at his thread and then we can catch up an stuff! And lot's of fun threads to hang out in, tDoob Show, my favorite and the Nite Shift thread has like a magician bird that makes really funny gifs, @BigRedMoe has a home thread you should look at maybe...

fla-TIGER

LSU 2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 966.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent work, Chewy.
Looking forward to reading your post weekly.

it SUCKS we could not play game first weekend :-(