• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is going on in Eagleville

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarntt, I really dont get what your trying to say.

What Jarntt is saying, PE1, is that you are on a Cowboys' message board and you respond to what you think to be a questionable opinion by taking a pot shot at a Cowboy player.

On top of that, you whine about our not agreeing with your disagreement of another Cowboy poster, a good one at that. Then, you start taking shots at the posters, which gains you ZERO points around here.

Do you act this when you are a visitor in someone's home? Do you proclaim yourself to be the king of his house? Do you whine when he explains to you why the very steaks you are eating are better from his favorite meat market rather than the one you shop at? Do you tell him that his brother is insecure for calling you out on your rantings simply because you beat him at a game of horseshoes?

At some point, PE1, you have to wake up to the fact that this is a Cowboys forum and the opinions expressed here aren't going to tend to favor the Eagles or Giants or Redskins. If you want someone who shares your opinions all the time and will tell you how the Eagles are probably just as good as the Cowboys, then stay home and have a conversation with yourself in the mirror.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeezus Eik. I sent a PM to Jarntt explaining myself and now I have to do it with you too. I 100% did not take a shot at Romo. Maybe people quickly skimmed my post and didnt get my point. Fordman (Who Ive always liked and respected) was insinuating the Eagles are in trouble cause Peters is breaking down. All I said is he has had 1 injury in YEARS and was completely healthy last year. Then I said it makes no sense to predict who might and might not get injured unless it someone like Bradford who has a long history. Then I said how can you say the Eagles are doomed when Romo is older then Peters. That wasnt taking a shot at the Cowboys at all. I was saying Fordmans injury predictions dont make sense. I even went on to say I have no idea if Peters or Romo gets injured. I 100% DID NOT TAKE A SHOT AT THE COWBOYS OR ROMO.

Next, there are a lot a posters Ive liked around here. Ive always respected you, Fordman and Jarntt. Ive had friendly chats with both of them. But heres the thing. Ive always said PDay can talk football but he is a weird dude with his goofy saying ie. "Onward thru the fog" and other goofy platitudes. Now Manster has lost any ability to be objective. I come here to talk football and "have no agenda" (another goofy PDay platitude) and Ive always been fair and rational. People like Manster or just worthless cause they cant be objective.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut up PDay. I'm mad for challenging someone about the fact he can tell were doomed cause Jason Peters will get hurt. Thats all I did and that's madness. Whatever. You're one weird dude.

LOL, why are you trying to blow my comments out of proportion. I began talking about DeMarco and how the line he has now isn't as good as the one he had last year. You somehow disagree, so I stated why I felt that way. You seem to think Peters isn't an injury risk, and that puts you in a very small group of people who watch the NFL. You are trying to draw a comparison with Romo for some reason, no one here will say Romo isn't an injury risk. We aren't stupid, we know what his history is and accept that. You seem unable to do the same.

Why you can't just accept the FACT that the Eagle OLine isn't as good, no matter what crappy no-name 'stat' site you dig up that says otherwise, is beyond me. Why you feel the need to take my comments and extrapolate them into me saying that your "team is doomed" is beyond me. The only rational explanation I can think of is that you realize that I'm right and just don't want to say "you are right, our OLine isn't as good as Dallas' was last year".

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how insecure so many of you are. One guy says the Eagles are doomed cause Peters will get hurt and I disagree but all of you go on attack mode cause I roast you guys in The Cowboys Pick em league. Insecure bastards.

HA! Talk about insecure. You need to fall back on the pickem and misrepresent what I've said to justify your comments here.

Pot, meet kettle.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeezus Eik. I sent a PM to Jarntt explaining myself and now I have to do it with you too. I 100% did not take a shot at Romo. Maybe people quickly skimmed my post and didnt get my point. Fordman (Who Ive always liked and respected) was insinuating the Eagles are in trouble cause Peters is breaking down. All I said is he has had 1 injury in YEARS and was completely healthy last year. Then I said it makes no sense to predict who might and might not get injured unless it someone like Bradford who has a long history. Then I said how can you say the Eagles are doomed when Romo is older then Peters. That wasnt taking a shot at the Cowboys at all. I was saying Fordmans injury predictions dont make sense. I even went on to say I have no idea if Peters or Romo gets injured. I 100% DID NOT TAKE A SHOT AT THE COWBOYS OR ROMO.

Next, there are a lot a posters Ive liked around here. Ive always respected you, Fordman and Jarntt. Ive had friendly chats with both of them. But heres the thing. Ive always said PDay can talk football but he is a weird dude with his goofy saying ie. "Onward thru the fog" and other goofy platitudes. Now Manster has lost any ability to be objective. I come here to talk football and "have no agenda" (another goofy PDay platitude) and Ive always been fair and rational. People like Manster or just worthless cause they cant be objective.

Back up the bold.

Seriously, I'm not dicking around here. You have repeated that OVER AND OVER AND OVER in this thread. Back it up or shut it up. Show me where, quote the post, I said the Eagles were in trouble. From my very first post I have spoken of NOTHING but the Oline. I have not made any predictions on your team, the W/L record, playoff changes, SB chances...none of that. I have talked about how your Oline is not going to help Murray like ours did last year. I mentioned how that OLine isn't going to help an injury prone QB, either. I have backed up WHY I feel that way.

And you keep trying to turn it into "Fordman said my team was doomed". That bush league amateur bullshit right there. Your OLine is not what Dallas' is and those that have to operate behind it are going to suffer because of it.

Knock off your drama queen shit and bust out your A-game. Right now you are making up crap like a troll would do, and you are better than that.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all Fordman you need to chill out because youve always been cool with me. I dont know why youre acting like a G just cause I think your premise is ridiculous... and I still do. He has been hurt one time in his career and please show me "All these experts that agree with you" Remember all those nice PMs youve written me over the years. Why are you acting so mad. All I said is Jason Peters doesnt have a history of injuries.

Next Dallas has an excellent OLine that a few people think might be over rated. Philly had no problem with it last year in both games. In fact they won that battle both games. So as good as Dallas OLine is its not unbeatable. Philly has one of the top 5 OLines in the NFL. And I disagree when you think that Dallas's line is soooooooo much better then one of the top 5 lines in the NFL is just not true. To be honest when healthy I think Philly has the 2nd best OLine in the NFL. Dallas is the best IMO but not so much better then Philly that you can put any RB behind it and it will out run a 1st team all pro RB behind maybe the 2nd best OLine in football.

OK now for the doomed part. I said the Eagles want a RB who can hit the hole and you say, "YOU SURE THAT HOLE WILL BE THERE" I said YEAH, cause we have a very good OLine. So you dont even think our line can make a hole. Then you say ALL THE EAGLES HAVE IS BACKUPS AT QB then you say PETERS IS BREAKING DOWN...which isnt true at all. Then you said, Dallas can plug in any RB and he will out rush the rushing champ.

But Im the one being ridiculous. Philly probably has the 2nd best OLine in football but again, you're saying because Jason Peters is 32 there will be no holes for Demarco Murray. That Dallas OLine is soooo superior to Phillys that any old bum behind their line will out rush a first team all pro RB behind another very good OLine. But Im the unoblective one.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back up the bold.

Seriously, I'm not dicking around here. You have repeated that OVER AND OVER AND OVER in this thread. Back it up or shut it up. Show me where, quote the post, I said the Eagles were in trouble.

1. "You sure that hole will be there" is what you said after I said Chip wants a RB who hits the hole. You were saying out OLine cant even open up a hole for a RB.
2. That's the best they have. Two should-be backups, a USC product, and Tebow. :pound: So again, you are saying the Eagles have no OLine and now no QBs either.
3. Peters is not likely to play all 16 games, he is just breaking down. I am telling you there is no way Bradford stays healthy. Not in this offense. DeMarco likely won't either" So 3 of our best 3 players are getting hurt too.
4. I get that you are an eagles fan so you hope for the best. I just don't think you are going to be right. This is you saying we are in trouble. Now I just listed 4 things you said. Is that enough?

From my very first post I have spoken of NOTHING but the Oline. I have not made any predictions on your team, the W/L record, playoff changes, SB chances...none of that. I have talked about how your Oline is not going to help Murray like ours did last year. I mentioned how that OLine isn't going to help an injury prone QB, either. I have backed up WHY I feel that way.

You havent backed up why you feel that way outside of everyone will get hurt and "a lot of experts are saying this". We also all ready know how you feel about your OLine. You feel they are soooooo awesome that Murray really did nothing and also wont be able to do anything in Philly. Even though "many experts" think Philly has a top 5 OLine in the NFL.

And you keep trying to turn it into "Fordman said my team was doomed". That bush league amateur bullshit right there. Your OLine is not what Dallas' is and those that have to operate behind it are going to suffer because of it.

I didnt turn it into that... you did and I proved it above. Now you're saying RBs will suffer behind our line even though it had the #1 run game in 2013 and a top 5 in 2014. But now they are going to be awful.
Knock off your drama queen shit and bust out your A-game. Right now you are making up crap like a troll would do, and you are better than that.
I think I more than proved my point. I dont think I trolled at all. I just said the best Oline in the NFL isnt that much better then what might be the 2nd best OLine in the NFL. And like I said... the Eagles had no problem at all with that OLine last year. Its the best in the NFL, but not unstoppable

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where I think you miss the point is that Philly has a tremendous OLine. Maybe the 2nd best in the league and I dont think you understand that Fordman.

Please also tell me who these people are who think Peters is an injury risk? Ive never seen that. Please show me one place youve read this.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ford dissed the Eagles on the Cowboys board and riled up PE1. Same-O same-O.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ford dissed the Eagles on the Cowboys board and riled up PE1. Same-O same-O.

Interesting that you'd agree with me for once. Ford was saying he didnt diss the Eagles. Thanks for having my back Manster!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YoungSingleEquine.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep dissing the Eagles here will always rile you up.

No, cause I dis the Eagles a lot myself. Like last years secondary being the worst Ive ever seen... EVER. I can be objective. What "riles" me up are people like you who cant even be remotely objective. Fordman and I disagree but I completely and 100% respect him. If I asked you or BJJ if Fletcher Cox, Jason Peters etc are good you'd say they suck. Thats when I step in. Rip Chips O for leaving the D on the field too much and I wont say anything. Say the Eagles have two huge holes at Guard, or say they have a big question mark at WR... Ill listen to your points. But theres a few of you that attack me for simply saying anything and refuse to be rational.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is Ill rip the Eagles and say, "Damn, we need Dez Bryant cause he's a beast" And the first thing out your mouth is Im just trying to kiss up to the Dallas fans. I just express my points and have always tried to be rational. All you can do is say "Dallas is great" and "Philly is terrible". TO me thats just boring.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, cause I dis the Eagles a lot myself. Like last years secondary being the worst Ive ever seen... EVER. I can be objective. What "riles" me up are people like you who cant even be remotely objective. Fordman and I disagree but I completely and 100% respect him. If I asked you or BJJ if Fletcher Cox, Jason Peters etc are good you'd say they suck. Thats when I step in. Rip Chips O for leaving the D on the field too much and I wont say anything. Say the Eagles have two huge holes at Guard, or say they have a big question mark at WR... Ill listen to your points. But theres a few of you that attack me for simply saying anything and refuse to be rational.

Oh please. Every time we say something you don't like about that piss ant team you get your panties on a wad, and state calling names and say we have no clue.
I'm forever embarrassed I defended you as a solid poster in the past. Your veiled Cowboy support had me fooled. I should have listened to those who saw the truth.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year I thought D. Jackson was a head scratcher but I figured he just butted heads with the coach. Now McCoy and today Foles for Bradford. I've never been high on Foles but Bradford??? I hear MacLin is leaving as well. Is the joke gonna wind up on us with this? What is their grand plan that I'm missing here. ?
As soon as Kelly traded for Bradford, I knew the Eagles were done. Kellly has gone off the deep end.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can question Kelly cause he hasnt proved he can win a SB. He has proved he can field a top 5 O and win 10 game but he isnt beyond reproach. Im fine with you challenging Chip or stating opinions on certain bad aspects of the team. But like I said... people like Manster will say Jason Peters is the worst LT in the league and Fletcher Cox sucks.

I didnt like the Bradford move but the more Ive read the more I sort of understand. I hate the fact he's such a huge injury risk at the most important position. But I do see that talented QBs dont come available very often and Chip rolled the dice with his belief in his sport science. Did Chip do the right thing... I have no idea.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please. Every time we say something you don't like about that piss ant team you get your panties on a wad, and state calling names and say we have no clue.
I'm forever embarrassed I defended you as a solid poster in the past. Your veiled Cowboy support had me fooled. I should have listened to those who saw the truth.

Because you know I know football and I can be objective. You are just embarrassed because I took you on and won.

The only one who saw the truth was Tony Romo Show. Yeah, he was a great poster. Him and BJJ.

For those who forgot Manster came on here ripping Chip because he said all he does is run up the score on teams. Then when I proved Dallas started Romo longer in a bigger blow out the same week Manster went on his, "I hate ncmalko1" rant and said, "Well I didnt even watch the Cowboys game cause I cant afford DirecTV".