• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is going on in Eagleville

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year I thought D. Jackson was a head scratcher but I figured he just butted heads with the coach. Now McCoy and today Foles for Bradford. I've never been high on Foles but Bradford??? I hear MacLin is leaving as well. Is the joke gonna wind up on us with this? What is their grand plan that I'm missing here. ?

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year I thought D. Jackson was a head scratcher but I figured he just butted heads with the coach. Now McCoy and today Foles for Bradford. I've never been high on Foles but Bradford??? I hear MacLin is leaving as well. Is the joke gonna wind up on us with this? What is their grand plan that I'm missing here. ?

The tears around these parts of PA have made my day. I have no idea what the visor midget is up to and if it will work out for the birds but Im really enjoying what that little fucker is up to.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who freaking knows at this point, Im not sure Kelly knows WTF he's doing at all? Foles for Bradford was questionable with Sam's injury history but to give up a 2nd round pick as well is Steven A Smith stupid, I believe. The cap hit for Bradford is like 15 million or something, who would take that if they are trying to flip him? Very strange plan, if there is one at all?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Sanchez/Bradford QB Combo. Nice!:pound:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,471.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford will end up in Tennessee most likely.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford came up last year when talking draft and who the Rams might take. I said at the time he just isn't that good and has too many injury issues and IMO both of those ideas are now a year more proven since then. A lot of guys felt he just needed the weapons, but I'm not sure Philly has the weapons either. IMO this was a very poor move by Philly. I'm not a Foles fan either, but at least he was cheap. This just doesn't make sense. Why get rid of all your veteran "stars" and switch from Foles to Bradford??? Bradford has never had a year as good as Foles did in 2013.

Dallas may lose Murray. Philly dismantling their own team. Redskins are the Redskins and losing Orakpo. The Giants must be sitting back and smiling right now...

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford came up last year when talking draft and who the Rams might take. I said at the time he just isn't that good and has too many injury issues and IMO both of those ideas are now a year more proven since then. A lot of guys felt he just needed the weapons, but I'm not sure Philly has the weapons either. IMO this was a very poor move by Philly. I'm not a Foles fan either, but at least he was cheap. This just doesn't make sense. Why get rid of all your veteran "stars" and switch from Foles to Bradford??? Bradford has never had a year as good as Foles did in 2013.

Dallas may lose Murray. Philly dismantling their own team. Redskins are the Redskins and losing Orakpo. The Giants must be sitting back and smiling right now...

Reuniting with Bradford you would think would give Murray this warm fuzzy feeling. But with all the changes, he must be thinking it's a gamble because this team has no identity. No way to know what this team could do.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Philly signs Mathews, they can add another often injured guy to their moves this offseason and that would just about end the Murray to the Eagles convo.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford move does not make sense. Foles was not the answer for them either. The mccoy move also makes no sense. It is funny they gave away a 2nd round pick. Eagles got screwed I like it. Also noticing that major FA are avoiding that shithole

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip is positioning himself to get Marrota. Chip maybe gone in 2 years if this doesn't work.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tears around these parts of PA have made my day. I have no idea what the visor midget is up to and if it will work out for the birds but Im really enjoying what that little fucker is up to.

I don't think anyone minds watching a Philly shit storm.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip told the Philly media he'd already been offered a 1st rounder for Bradford. That BS may have worked when he was recruiting against Southwestern Dakota Tech, but nobody in the NFL is buying that crap. If his plan was to flip a QB to move up for MM, he should have kept Foles. If his plan is to start Bradford, he's lost his mind. Either way, the Birds are screwed

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip told the Philly media he'd already been offered a 1st rounder for Bradford. That BS may have worked when he was recruiting against Southwestern Dakota Tech, but nobody in the NFL is buying that crap. If his plan was to flip a QB to move up for MM, he should have kept Foles. If his plan is to start Bradford, he's lost his mind. Either way, the Birds are screwed

He must have had a dream. No GM in their right mind is offering a No 1 for Bradford. Maybe a 4? I doubt that even.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He must have had a dream. No GM in their right mind is offering a No 1 for Bradford. Maybe a 4? I doubt that even.
The Rams robbed the Eagles. Foles may not be Marino 2.0, but the kid could do really well on Fisher's run first, run second, play action scheme

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams robbed the Eagles. Foles may not be Marino 2.0, but the kid could do really well on Fisher's run first, run second, play action scheme

definitely more upside for the Rams on the trade.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Perfect screw the birds

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One can hope the results are similar to the rich kotite era. Idk if kelly is wise to get rid of all the good players. I also think mccoy is a better fit for their scheme than murray. Eagles certainly are not improved

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One can hope the results are similar to the rich kotite era. Idk if kelly is wise to get rid of all the good players. I also think mccoy is a better fit for their scheme than murray. Eagles certainly are not improved

Murray isn't going to dance behind the LOS. A healthy Murray is better for that team.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray isn't going to dance behind the LOS. A healthy Murray is better for that team.
I thought it was a wise move to sign Ryan Matthews as well. If he's healthy, I'd look for a 65/35 split on carries, which might give Murray an extra quality year of effectiveness