• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is going on in Eagleville

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lane Johnson has never been hurt and is a young stud. Kelce is young and one of the best in the biz. Peters is a Hall Of Famer but getting older. THe question is at the guard position but guards are a dime a dozen. THey have two elite Tackles and a star C.

Im telling you guys right now if Bradford stays healthy he is going to have a big year. If Foles can do 27 and 2 I think Bradford has a chance (If healthy). And I always took Bradford on my fantasty teams. He has had stretches of very good play. If he stays healthy he has a chance to thrive in this system. Watch. He has an incredibly strong RB trio to rely on and the best OLine he has ever played behind. Obviously he's a HUGE question mark but I think he is going to do something big this year.
johnson has never been hurt, but was suspended. He is a young stud, but can he keep his nose clean? Peters is not likely to play all 16 games, he is just breaking down. Kelce is a nice piece, but you need 5 nice pieces. I wouldn't call Lane elite yet.

I am telling you there is no way Bradford stays healthy. Not in this offense. DeMarco likely won't either, just the odds. I still think Dallas has a RB this year that puts up more yards than Murray. No idea which one, but someone on our team will outrush DeMarco.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
johnson has never been hurt, but was suspended. He is a young stud, but can he keep his nose clean? Peters is not likely to play all 16 games, he is just breaking down. Kelce is a nice piece, but you need 5 nice pieces. I wouldn't call Lane elite yet.

How is Peters breaking down? He didnt get hurt last year? He is younger and healthier then Romo.

I am telling you there is no way Bradford stays healthy. Not in this offense. DeMarco likely won't either, just the odds. I still think Dallas has a RB this year that puts up more yards than Murray. No idea which one, but someone on our team will outrush DeMarco.

The Eagles have stud at 3 of the 5 OLine positions. They also have the leagues leading rusher. It's just crazy to me to see so many Cowboy fans dismiss what DeMarco did last year. Now some no name is going to outrush the leading rusher in the NFL behind a good OLine? Wow, you guys have no appreciation for what Murray did last year. Why wont Bradford stay healthy "in this offense". There is nothing about the Eagles O that puts him in more jeopardy then another O. Its predicated on running first and quick passes. The Eagles are going to run the ball more than any team in this league in 2015. One because they have 3 very good RBs, 2 because they have a good OLine, 3 because thats what Chip prefers to do and 4 they must protect a QB that has spent a great portion of his career on the sidelines. There is nothing about the Eagles O that puts QBs in more jeopardy... its actually the exact opposite.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You willing to bet what team has more rushing yards this year Fordman (Philly or Dallas)?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles have stud at 3 of the 5 OLine positions. They also have the leagues leading rusher. It's just crazy to me to see so many Cowboy fans dismiss what DeMarco did last year. Now some no name is going to outrush the leading rusher in the NFL behind a good OLine? Wow, you guys have no appreciation for what Murray did last year. Why wont Bradford stay healthy "in this offense". There is nothing about the Eagles O that puts him in more jeopardy then another O. Its predicated on running first and quick passes. The Eagles are going to run the ball more than any team in this league in 2015. One because they have 3 very good RBs, 2 because they have a good OLine, 3 because thats what Chip prefers to do and 4 they must protect a QB that has spent a great portion of his career on the sidelines. There is nothing about the Eagles O that puts QBs in more jeopardy... its actually the exact opposite.

So he is younger and healthier than another player in the NFL, that's not saying much. I don't appear to be the only person, and some are professionals, that feel he is a risk to not be healthy all season.

Didn't you have the leading rusher from the year before that? or the leading yards from scrimmage guy in McCoy? That changed didn't it? Prior year results don't mean current year repeat. Has Chip had a QB that stayed healthy for all 16 since he has been in the NFL? A much younger Foles couldn't stay healthy and you expect Mr Glass Bradford to stay upright?
I get that you are an eagles fan so you hope for the best. I just don't think you are going to be right.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You willing to bet what team has more rushing yards this year Fordman (Philly or Dallas)?

I didn't say teams, did I? I said Murray himself.

If you aren't scared that he will be healthy all 16 and Dallas only has no name RB's, then take my original bet. I offered like a month ago in a thread that everyone was railing on Dallas' lack of running since giving up Murray. Everyone ran from it. Are you going to do the same?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dont understand what you're trying to say... then you say, "I get you're an Eagles fan". It makes ZERO sense that you are predicting Jason Peters is going to get hurt just because he is 32. Tell me one NFL expert that said we should expect Peters to get hurt cause he is 32.

I understand questioning Bradford cause he has had a long history of injuries but there is nothing about the Eagles system that put QBs at risk. Yes McCoy had a great season 2 years ago but he also had a very good season last year too. I just dont understand why you put this dim light on the Eagles future when Romo is older and has a bad back too. I'm not predicting Romo to get hurt and its more likely he gets hurt then Peters. Injuries happen but you cant predict them on guys like Peters and Romo. Bradford, again, is another thing. All Im saying is IF Bradord can stay healthy he can do some serious damage. Yes, thats a big IF. I know the Eagles first plan this season is to protect him by leading the NFL in rushing attempts.

Lastly, the lack of respect you have for Murray is wrong IMHO. I was on here last season saying he is the MVP of the NFL. He kept a poor D off the field and came to play EVERY week. To expect some no name to out rush the rushing champ is absurd. Its along the lines of saying some no name QB is going to have a better QB rating then Romo. The dude ran for 1850 yards and I see too many people saying, "Whatever, he wont have a better year then whomever Dallas happens to plug in".

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is Peters breaking down? He didnt get hurt last year? He is younger and healthier then Romo

:lame:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see some things never change. We either show love to the Eagles on the Dallas board or face the wrath of PE1.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So true manster. Didn't say the Redskins would beat either of them

Look at the bright side. The Skins QB situation is more settled than the Eagles.
Oh and I will admit RGIII still scares the shit out of me.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the bright side. The Skins QB situation is more settled than the Eagles.

Well I'm hoping for the rookie RGIII but im not expecting it. It's up to him to play well and get resigned. If he shits the bed he'll end up in Cleveland 2016

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm hoping for the rookie RGIII but im not expecting it. It's up to him to play well and get resigned. If he shits the bed he'll end up in Cleveland 2016

CLEAVLAND? You must have developed some deep hatred for him. I could never wish Cleveland on anyone.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see some things never change. We either show love to the Eagles on the Dallas board or face the wrath of PE1.

Because he's not making any sense. He's trying to say the Eagles are in trouble because we have a 32 year old LT which means he will get hurt. All im Saying is he's not making sense to me on one point. It still makes zero sense. And Jarntt, what's wrong with me making an analogy to someone who is older than Peters. I didn't know people Can predict iNjuries.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Umm no. Our 2nd string played better than their starter.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Remember 27-2 in 2013 and winning MVP of the pro bowl? Remember our OLINE missing tons of games with our back up QB leading a top 5 Offense. Do you even think before you post? Did you even see what Sanchez did to Dallas.