• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is going on in Eagleville

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Remember 27-2 in 2013 and winning MVP of the pro bowl? Remember our OLINE missing tons of games with our back up QB leading a top 5 Offense. Do you even think before you post? Did you even see what Sanchez did to Dallas.

Remember when Griffin knocked the Eagles out of the playoffs last year on chips turf? He looked good that day :clap:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he's not making any sense. He's trying to say the Eagles are in trouble because we have a 32 year old LT which means he will get hurt. All im Saying is he's not making sense to me on one point. It still makes zero sense. And Jarntt, what's wrong with me making an analogy to someone who is older than Peters. I didn't know people Can predict iNjuries.

Because instead of addressing the point that was made you got your fan defense up and made a veiled attack on a Cowboy to try to deflect the comment that was made. I for one am very concerned about Romo getting injured, but that has nothing to do with whether or not Peters does. Nothing. You want to talk QB's likely to be injured with Bradford as your QB?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dont understand what you're trying to say... then you say, "I get you're an Eagles fan". It makes ZERO sense that you are predicting Jason Peters is going to get hurt just because he is 32. Tell me one NFL expert that said we should expect Peters to get hurt cause he is 32.

I understand questioning Bradford cause he has had a long history of injuries but there is nothing about the Eagles system that put QBs at risk. Yes McCoy had a great season 2 years ago but he also had a very good season last year too. I just dont understand why you put this dim light on the Eagles future when Romo is older and has a bad back too. I'm not predicting Romo to get hurt and its more likely he gets hurt then Peters. Injuries happen but you cant predict them on guys like Peters and Romo. Bradford, again, is another thing. All Im saying is IF Bradord can stay healthy he can do some serious damage. Yes, thats a big IF. I know the Eagles first plan this season is to protect him by leading the NFL in rushing attempts.

Lastly, the lack of respect you have for Murray is wrong IMHO. I was on here last season saying he is the MVP of the NFL. He kept a poor D off the field and came to play EVERY week. To expect some no name to out rush the rushing champ is absurd. Its along the lines of saying some no name QB is going to have a better QB rating then Romo. The dude ran for 1850 yards and I see too many people saying, "Whatever, he wont have a better year then whomever Dallas happens to plug in".

Nothing to do with age, everything to do with his large frame and history of injuries. I guess you expect Sean Lee will not get hurt this year, because he is young? Give me a break.

You seem to think I have disrespect for Murray, I don't. I do believe he benefited from our OLine and I don't think the Eagles will replicate that. Me saying he won't do what he did last year isn't disrespect, it's logical.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he's not making any sense. He's trying to say the Eagles are in trouble because we have a 32 year old LT which means he will get hurt. All im Saying is he's not making sense to me on one point. It still makes zero sense. And Jarntt, what's wrong with me making an analogy to someone who is older than Peters. I didn't know people Can predict iNjuries.

I never said trouble. I said your OLine won't be as good as Dallas' was last year.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Remember 27-2 in 2013 and winning MVP of the pro bowl? Remember our OLINE missing tons of games with our back up QB leading a top 5 Offense. Do you even think before you post? Did you even see what Sanchez did to Dallas.
Is Foles one of the Eagle QB's we are talking about here?. Files was the greatest QB in history a cording to some Eagle fans and now those some same fans are all in on Brokeford.
Sorry but the Eagles QB situation is a big question mark.

Last edited:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I remember that offense. DJax, Maclin, Shady, Foles.

I remember ButtFumble coming good out of the gates until teams started to actually gameplan for him. Then he was ineffective. I remember Colt McCoy beating Dallas as well in his first start...then teams started to game plan for him and he lost that job. It's easy to throw something new out on the field and out gimmick the other team. However, when the opponent is ready for Sanchize or Colt, they were stymied because they are nothing but smoke and mirrors. They are both essentially wildcat QB's. Throw em out there when people haven't seen em and they might get you a win. Hitch your horse to them for 16 games, and you will be drafting pretty early.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Files bone of the Eagle QB's we are talking about here?. Files was the greatest QB in history a cording to some Eagle fans and now those some same fans are all in on Brokeford.
Sorry but the Eagles QB situation is a big question mark.

Of course it is. Chip doesn't want Bradford. He wanted Bradford because more teams wanted him than Foles. Now he is stuck with Sam and has to hope Mr Glass makes it through the season. Did the Eagles ever extend Sam? My guess is that if he is healthy and has won a few games near the deadline, he is shopped like crazy.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarntt you need to go reread what I said. First of all Peters doesn't have an injury history. He got injured once. Jarntt, I wasn't deflecting anything or attacking Dallas at all. His point was the Eagles are screwed cause our LT is 32. So I said, oh I guess you can predict injuries. Well I can't predict injuries either but your QB is older yet we only have the issues. Then I said I have no idea if Romo or Peters gets injured. I didn't thinly veil anything. You just didn't read what I said.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the madness continues

In my not so humble opinion....it's still by design and remains part of the master plan.

not just anybody could compare a basketball shooting guard with an nfl linebacker and draw some kinda comparison.

pitch a tent and cue the circus music

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut up PDay. I'm mad for challenging someone about the fact he can tell were doomed cause Jason Peters will get hurt. Thats all I did and that's madness. Whatever. You're one weird dude.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Griffin knocked the Eagles out of the playoffs last year on chips turf? He looked good that day :clap:
howdy kevin...I remember a certain redskin fan coming here the summer after the 2012 season and telling us how we'll fear the next 10 years with Bob under center. Funny....now I think I like Bob more than two thirds of redskin nation.

Here's to another football season....where things stop...nobody knows

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how insecure so many of you are. One guy says the Eagles are doomed cause Peters will get hurt and I disagree but all of you go on attack mode cause I roast you guys in The Cowboys Pick em league. Insecure bastards.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how insecure so many of you are. One guy says the Eagles are doomed cause Peters will get hurt and I disagree but all of you go on attack mode cause I roast you guys in The Cowboys Pick em league. Insecure bastards.
LOL...sure, that's it!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is it. Well others can't handle I called myself the king. I mean read the post. One cowboy fan says the Eagles are doomed cause Peters is 32 and you say I'm mad for saying, "That makes no sense". Yeah, I'm really crazy for challenging that.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
howdy kevin...I remember a certain redskin fan coming here the summer after the 2012 season and telling us how we'll fear the next 10 years with Bob under center. Funny....now I think I like Bob more than two thirds of redskin nation.

Here's to another football season....where things stop...nobody knows

I like Griffin and am not a hater but He's got to prove it this year or he's gone and the skins are lookin for another QB.seems familiar doesn't it.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Griffin and am not a hater but He's got to prove it this year or he's gone and the skins are lookin for another QB.seems familiar doesn't it.
I tend to agree but question the overall talent assembled. I think 7/8 wins would be worthy of keeping the QB.
Should be interesting cause I think your coach is in win now mode

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never even addressed the potential for a Peters injury and never saw you called "mad for saying that makes no sense". You continue to read what you want to read. Your response to a Cowboy fan saying Peters would get injured (right or wrong) by bringing up Romo was lame. Romo has nothing to do with Peters.

Comment:
johnson has never been hurt, but was suspended. He is a young stud, but can he keep his nose clean? Peters is not likely to play all 16 games, he is just breaking down. Kelce is a nice piece, but you need 5 nice pieces. I wouldn't call Lane elite yet.

Your response:
How is Peters breaking down? He didnt get hurt last year? He is younger and healthier then Romo.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to agree but question the overall talent assembled. I think 7/8 wins would be worthy of keeping the QB.
Should be interesting cause I think your coach is in win now mode

If they lose and he plays well I don't have an issue but if he plays like shit and holds onto the ball for 10 seconds and takes sacks he's toast

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarntt, I really dont get what your trying to say.