• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is going on in Eagleville

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just like when Steve Nash won back to back MVP's. If we cant talk about race issues in this country then we are lost. Its easy for many people to relate to him. There is nothing racist about that. The truth is I have donated a percentage of my salary every year to the Southern Poverty Law Center. I'm sure you're not up on them but maybe you should go learn who and what I support.

And Earl, I'd never call someone a "retard". I pride myself of being PC and have always fought against racists and gave up mocking special needs people when I was 11. I'm on a different level of thinking then you bro.

Corrected it for you Two Masters.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheesh, things are now so bad people are basically paying $7M to get away from Chip!

:evil:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
johnson has never been hurt, but was suspended. He is a young stud, but can he keep his nose clean? Peters is not likely to play all 16 games, he is just breaking down. Kelce is a nice piece, but you need 5 nice pieces. I wouldn't call Lane elite yet.

I am telling you there is no way Bradford stays healthy. Not in this offense. DeMarco likely won't either, just the odds. I still think Dallas has a RB this year that puts up more yards than Murray. No idea which one, but someone on our team will outrush DeMarco.

Just wanted to revisit this and Malkos response now that football is back. The avy bet aside, Lane was unable to keep his nose clean, peters missed a couple of games because he was hurt, Murray didn't do shit behind the line, and the Eagles were a terrible team last year. Out of the "3 of 5 are studs", one is suspended and the other two have proven to not be better than what Dallas has.

Now let's see what happens in 2016 :suds:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to revisit this and Malkos response now that football is back. The avy bet aside, Lane was unable to keep his nose clean, peters missed a couple of games because he was hurt, Murray didn't do shit behind the line, and the Eagles were a terrible team last year. Out of the "3 of 5 are studs", one is suspended and the other two have proven to not be better than what Dallas has.

Now let's see what happens in 2016 :suds:
Did everyone make good on the avi bet? I still can't believe you made that bet and am even more shocked you won it so easily

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did everyone make good on the avi bet? I still can't believe you made that bet and am even more shocked you won it so easily

I didn't make either of them sport an avy. I won the bet, but it didn't feel like a win based on how Dallas' season went and Murray unable to get the ball. I won't make the same bet this year!