• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is going on in Eagleville

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beasley is a slot receiver. Riley is mainly used out wide. comparing the two is retarded. The reason why I like beasley is the great chemistry he has with Romo. I also really liked Dwayne Harris in that role. To say that we like him because he is white is disgraceful.

The eagles problem is they suck at QB and their OL is now starting to suck. Bradford when healthy is average at best. As a QB driven league you will see the Eagles crash and burn again this season. And you are fooling yourself if you think Murray will be healthy for 16 games. Truth be told his injury cost the cowboys a trip to the NFC Title game when he fumbled because of the broken hand. He has yet to stay healthy the entire year. Murray to me is one of the top backs in the NFL, but he is always injured.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THe main point Im trying to get at is I see so many people in love with Beasley and I think its cause he is small and white. Dude is holding back the Cowboys offense in my opinion. If Dallas had a real threat at 3 they'd have the best O in the NFL.

Do you not understand he moves the fucking chains? Trust me if he's released from Dallas he's quickly on another roster.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beasley is a slot receiver. Riley is mainly used out wide. comparing the two is retarded. The reason why I like beasley is the great chemistry he has with Romo. I also really liked Dwayne Harris in that role. To say that we like him because he is white is disgraceful.

The eagles problem is they suck at QB and their OL is now starting to suck. Bradford when healthy is average at best. As a QB driven league you will see the Eagles crash and burn again this season. And you are fooling yourself if you think Murray will be healthy for 16 games. Truth be told his injury cost the cowboys a trip to the NFC Title game when he fumbled because of the broken hand. He has yet to stay healthy the entire year. Murray to me is one of the top backs in the NFL, but he is always injured.

Why so much love then for a 2 catch a game 25 yard player? If he has such great chemistry why doesnt Romo ever throw him the ball? The Eagles OLine sucks with 3 pro bowlers at the 3 most important positions on the OLine? Murray cost Dallas a trip to the NFC Championship game? I was saying all last season dude is the MVP of the league. The Eagles suck at QB now? Jeez dude. What does it say about Dallas if Mark Sanchez can shred them. THe fielded a top 5 offense the last two years.

I can go on and on about all the top tier players on Dallas because they have a lot a star players. Unfortunately Beasley isnt one of them. 25 yards a game and people are acting like he's a player. If Beasley gets cut he might get picked up but he is one of the most mediocre players in the league. He has great hand and catches dump off passes for 10 yards. People love this dude cause they can relate to him. He is small and white. People like to root for people like that. THeres nothing disgraceful about that.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still laughing at the Eagles OLine is starting to suck comment. Brilliant, just brilliant.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are fooling yourself if you think Murray will be healthy for 16 games.

Ryan Mathews... Darren Sproles... then Kenyon Barner. Have you watched our #4 yet? 3 TD's in the last 2 games. If Murray goes down they'll be fine. THe Eagles have holes but the are friggin stacked at RB and also have ONE OF THE BEST OLINES IN THE NFL.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Murray move is still stupid of Dallas to me. Any other team but the eagles.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Murray move is still stupid of Dallas to me. Any other team but the eagles.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are fooling yourself if you think Murray will be healthy for 16 games.

Ryan Mathews... Darren Sproles... then Kenyon Barner. Have you watched our #4 yet? 3 TD's in the last 2 games. If Murray goes down they'll be fine. THe Eagles have holes but the are friggin stacked at RB and also have ONE OF THE BEST OLINES IN THE NFL.

If Murray goes down and the Eagles are "fine", then why did you guys spend so much money on him? Seems like just taking a tiny fraction of that and giving Mathis the same raise offered last year would have gone a lot further.

Instead you have a RB that apparently you don't need, that averages 8M a year towards the cap, and that you have to handle with kid gloves because everyone in the organization knows he is destined to be hurt this year.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mathis is 33 and a guard. Guards are the least important position on a team. Murray is great and Chip wants to have a great run game, that why he invested 8 mill. Obviously they'll be better if he isn't hurt but they be ok for a few missed games.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It essentially breaks down to this. I can say Romo is a top 5 QB (which he is). I can say Dez is the best WR in the game (Which he probably is), I can say the Dallas OLine is the best in the league (Which it is), I can say Witten is a first ballot hall of famer (which he is), Ive said Lee is the best ILB in the NFC East, I can go on and on about whats really good about the Cowboys... BUT IF I SAY BEASLEY IS A MEDIOCRE TALENT I GET...

1. THe Eagles OLine sucks
2. Murray is gonna get hurt
3. THe Eagles are going to crash and burn.

I get it. He is likable. But the fact is he is a 2 catch a game player that benefits tremendously from teams selling out to try and contain Dez and Witten. Never have I seen a guy who averages 2 catches a game get so much love for ONLY catching dump off passes. But Im sorry. He is friggin AMAZING.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A late hit Chip shot means our OLINE sucks. Everyone coming after me cause I think Beasley is mediocre. You guys are all corny. I say there several elite players on Dallas but criticize one guy and you all attack. Corny.
A late hit Chip shot means our OLINE sucks. Everyone coming after me cause I think Beasley is mediocre. You guys are all corny. I say there several elite players on Dallas but criticize one guy and you all attack. Corny.

FOTD574.jpg FOTD14A.jpg

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mathis is 33 and a guard. Guards are the least important position on a team. Murray is great and Chip wants to have a great run game, that why he invested 8 mill. Obviously they'll be better if he isn't hurt but they be ok for a few missed games.

For a RB, a Guard isn't any less important than a tackle or center. There is zero reason to have spent as much as they did on RB this offseason, only to turn around and say a solid guard who is needed to open holes for them isn't worth keeping around.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It essentially breaks down to this. I can say Romo is a top 5 QB (which he is). I can say Dez is the best WR in the game (Which he probably is), I can say the Dallas OLine is the best in the league (Which it is), I can say Witten is a first ballot hall of famer (which he is), Ive said Lee is the best ILB in the NFC East, I can go on and on about whats really good about the Cowboys... BUT IF I SAY BEASLEY IS A MEDIOCRE TALENT I GET...

1. THe Eagles OLine sucks
2. Murray is gonna get hurt
3. THe Eagles are going to crash and burn.

I get it. He is likable. But the fact is he is a 2 catch a game player that benefits tremendously from teams selling out to try and contain Dez and Witten. Never have I seen a guy who averages 2 catches a game get so much love for ONLY catching dump off passes. But Im sorry. He is friggin AMAZING.

Guess what you can't understand is that you are ONE eagle fan giving props, and then getting bent out of shape when every Dallas fan has their own ideas on a rival team. You are comparing your ONE opinion against at least a half dozen Dallas fans opinions. Of course you are going to hear more variety in those opinions. Not sure what you are looking for here. You are on a rival board, and seem to be upset that there are different people with different ideas on the weakness of your team. If I were to go on the Eagles board it would be exactly the same. I could say that I respect aspects of your team, but among the opinions of the many users over there I could piece together the idea that "the entire team sucks".

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have you watched Beasley or are you just going off his size? He's tough as nails and he moves the chains. What else do you want from him.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess what you can't understand is that you are ONE eagle fan giving props, and then getting bent out of shape when every Dallas fan has their own ideas on a rival team. You are comparing your ONE opinion against at least a half dozen Dallas fans opinions. Of course you are going to hear more variety in those opinions. Not sure what you are looking for here. You are on a rival board, and seem to be upset that there are different people with different ideas on the weakness of your team. If I were to go on the Eagles board it would be exactly the same. I could say that I respect aspects of your team, but among the opinions of the many users over there I could piece together the idea that "the entire team sucks".

He want Dallas fans to praise the Eagles till the end of time.

I say fuck the Eagles.

coors666

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagle are the dumpster fire of the NFL

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He want Dallas fans to praise the Eagles till the end of time.

I say fuck the Eagles.

What are you talking about. Again this has NOTHING to do with "praising the Eagles". Again, I can talk about how many facets of the Cowboys are top notch and elite. I question one mediocre WR and I get ripped for an opinion of a 2 catch a game player. THen I got guys who have never lived in Dallas posting "The Eagles have no SBs". Oh I get it. You're a winner cause you're a Bulls, Cowboys, Yankees fan.