• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is going on in Eagleville

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought getting Landon Collins when they did was a good move . To Jarntt's point, Eli played well last year in the new system, I'd expect huge numbers. Always well coaches. Should be a great opener

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Collins was a great pick too. the only thing is the Giants usually ask more of their safeties in coverage with a lot of man to man. Not sure if that will be his thing...Or maybe they just played to the strengths of guys like Rolle and the other guys they have had over the past few years.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Collins was a great pick too. the only thing is the Giants usually ask more of their safeties in coverage with a lot of man to man. Not sure if that will be his thing...Or maybe they just played to the strengths of guys like Rolle and the other guys they have had over the past few years.
Yeah, I think Collins will be Roy Williams 2.0, which could be either real good or real bad depending on how he is used

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think Collins will be Roy Williams 2.0, which could be either real good or real bad depending on how he is used

He can only be a bonus @ this point, he is getting paid pennies...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whispers already about whether or not Bradford is healthy

Philly Voice's Jimmy Kempski insists Sam Bradford is "absolutely not 100 percent."
Kempski has taken a strong stance that although Bradford has impressed with his passing, he has done almost nothing in terms of movement in camp. Kempski has taken Chip Kelly holding Bradford out of the preseason opener as a sign that the Eagles agree with his practice observations. "I think he can go," Kelly said of Bradford. "I know he's disappointed, but it's just my call." Aug 14 - 2:06 PM

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whispers already about whether or not Bradford is healthy

Philly Voice's Jimmy Kempski insists Sam Bradford is "absolutely not 100 percent."
Kempski has taken a strong stance that although Bradford has impressed with his passing, he has done almost nothing in terms of movement in camp. Kempski has taken Chip Kelly holding Bradford out of the preseason opener as a sign that the Eagles agree with his practice observations. "I think he can go," Kelly said of Bradford. "I know he's disappointed, but it's just my call." Aug 14 - 2:06 PM
Muray has missed a little practice time as well....and so it begins. Murray is still a heck of a player, but if the over under on the number of games he plays this year was 10, I might go the under

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muray has missed a little practice time as well....and so it begins. Murray is still a heck of a player, but if the over under on the number of games he plays this year was 10, I might go the under

Yup, rumors out of Philly are that Murray is nursing an injury and Chip is using the "preserve him after last year" excuse. Luckily for the Eagles they have a couple of capable backups.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, rumors out of Philly are that Murray is nursing an injury and Chip is using the "preserve him after last year" excuse. Luckily for the Eagles they have a couple of capable backups.
Bradford and Murray are talented, but if they both play 16, I'll be surprised

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford and Murray are talented, but if they both play 16, I'll be surprised

Worst part is that backing Murray up is Matthews...a guy let go because he can't stay healthy.

Eagles will either have a really good team, or a really bad team. There is no 8-8 this year, IMO. I think they are looking at 10-6 or 6-10

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst part is that backing Murray up is Matthews...a guy let go because he can't stay healthy.

Eagles will either have a really good team, or a really bad team. There is no 8-8 this year, IMO. I think they are looking at 10-6 or 6-10

I've said all along I can't predict what Philly is this year. Some take that as saying they suck.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are going to say the bad I guess we should show the good too:

According to the Baltimore Sun, Jordan Matthews was "the best player on the field" at this week's Ravens-Eagles joint practices.

Keep in mind Matthews was facing a revamped Ravens secondary that got back shutdown corner Jimmy Smith from last year's foot injury, and added stingy slot CB Kyle Arrington in free agency. This news is also coming from Baltimore; not Philadelphia. Ravens beat reporter Jeff Zriebec writes, "Ravens defensive backs will be seeing (Matthews) in their sleep over the next couple of days." Zriebec added, "Nobody on the Ravens has been able to match up," and "if Matthews stays healthy, I'd be shocked if he didn't have a big year."

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are going to say the bad I guess we should show the good too:

According to the Baltimore Sun, Jordan Matthews was "the best player on the field" at this week's Ravens-Eagles joint practices.

Keep in mind Matthews was facing a revamped Ravens secondary that got back shutdown corner Jimmy Smith from last year's foot injury, and added stingy slot CB Kyle Arrington in free agency. This news is also coming from Baltimore; not Philadelphia. Ravens beat reporter Jeff Zriebec writes, "Ravens defensive backs will be seeing (Matthews) in their sleep over the next couple of days." Zriebec added, "Nobody on the Ravens has been able to match up," and "if Matthews stays healthy, I'd be shocked if he didn't have a big year."

Agholor is looking like a stud too. Matthews, Agholor and Ertz is a very good trio and are all young. By by Riley you racist dirt bag.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agholor is looking like a stud too. Matthews, Agholor and Ertz is a very good trio and are all young. By by Riley you racist dirt bag.
So you aren't going to argue with me now when I say Riley isn't good and shouldn't be starting for an NFL team:nono:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you aren't going to argue with me now when I say Riley isn't good and shouldn't be starting for an NFL team:nono:

Heres is the fundamental problem with these boards. People dont take time to really think aabout what you posted. I said all along that Riley Cooper is the worst starting WR in the NFL last year. Somehow me saying, "Neither Cooper or Beasley is very good" somehow registers as me saying, "Riley Cooper is awesome". I said over and over and over Jarntt that Riley Cooper is garbage. What are you talking about.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley is way better than Beasley.

I didnt say that either. I said they are both mediocre. I said Cooper did have a 900 yard 8 TD season while Beasleys best year is 400 yards but neither of them are top 100 WR in the NFL. Its hillarious how you guys make crap up. Cooper is an excellent blocker and Beasley has great hands and is hard to grab cause of his small stature but both are easily cut-able.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt say that either. I said they are both mediocre. I said Cooper did have a 900 yard 8 TD season while Beasleys best year is 400 yards but neither of them are top 100 WR in the NFL. Its hillarious how you guys make crap up. Cooper is an excellent blocker and Beasley has great hands and is hard to grab cause of his small stature but both are easily cut-able.

I'm pretty sure you were insisting Cooper was beter but hey we know you often say you never say stuff. I'll just let it go.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley is way better than Beasley.

I didnt say that either[/B]. I said they are both mediocre. I said Cooper did have a 900 yard 8 TD season while Beasleys best year is 400 yards but neither of them are top 100 WR in the NFL. Its hillarious how you guys make crap up. Cooper is an excellent blocker and Beasley has great hands and is hard to grab cause of his small stature but both are easily cut-able.

Beasley is garbage. There are a few players in this league that do OK cause of the offense built around them. He's a 300 yard guy which is about 20 yards a game. I saw the same thing with Cooper who also sucks but is MUCH MUCH better then Beasley. Cooper had like 700 yards and 8 TDs over an 8 week period cause Desean, Ertz/Celek, McCoy left him in a situation where he was wide open. If Dallas had Crabtree as a 3 you'd see how tremendously limited he is.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is better in the fact that he can do more things than Bealsey but it doesnt take away from the fact that Cooper is garbage. Beasley is one dimensional dump off receiver. Cooper is a red zone threat, can make plays down the field and had more yards in one season then Beasleys four year career and is also an elite blocker.

I guess I said say Cooper is better but it doesnt take away from the fact that I cant wait for that bum to be cut.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THe main point Im trying to get at is I see so many people in love with Beasley and I think its cause he is small and white. Dude is holding back the Cowboys offense in my opinion. If Dallas had a real threat at 3 they'd have the best O in the NFL.