• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is going on in Eagleville

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can that not make sense? They were both star athletes that suffered several injuries. You can't figure that out on your own? Who would possibly think Bradford can go 27/2. I sure dont.

"Man it was so exciting going to the Blackhawks parade after they won the title. Yeah, parades are exciting. I remember when I went to the Yankees parade. That was exciting"
Only you would look at that and not get it cause hockey and baseball are different sports.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you know I know football and I can be objective. You are just embarrassed because I took you on and won.

The only one who saw the truth was Tony Romo Show. Yeah, he was a great poster. Him and BJJ.

For those who forgot Manster came on here ripping Chip because he said all he does is run up the score on teams. Then when I proved Dallas started Romo longer in a bigger blow out the same week Manster went on his, "I hate ncmalko1" rant and said, "Well I didnt even watch the Cowboys game cause I cant afford DirecTV".

Let me get this straight, of all the posters on the Cowboys board you're hitching your wagon to BJJ and TRS? Now that's funny

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can that not make sense? They were both star athletes that suffered several injuries. You can't figure that out on your own? Who would possibly think Bradford can go 27/2. I sure dont.

"Man it was so exciting going to the Blackhawks parade after they won the title. Yeah, parades are exciting. I remember when I went to the Yankees parade. That was exciting"
Only you would look at that and not get it cause hockey and baseball are different sports.

But it was you who tried to use Foles 27-2 in support of Bradford. Your arguments are to throw shit at a wall and hope it sticks.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it was you who tried to use Foles 27-2 in support of Bradford. Your arguments are to throw shit at a wall and hope it sticks.

Not at all. You can't understand my posts or even simple examples. I said Chip's system makes QBS look better then they really are. I never once said Bradford is going to do well. You're scrambling and posting non sense. You asked me who was the last QB to do anything for Chip and I said Foles did 27/2 and now you turn my response into something totally different. You're scrambling and fumbling and making zero sense dude.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me get this straight, of all the posters on the Cowboys board you're hitching your wagon to BJJ and TRS? Now that's funny

I don't think anyone can read around here anymore. I was saying the exact opposite of that dude. The complete opposite. Reading is fundamental!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you atleast read slowly and get to understand my posts Manster. The things you take out of what I say is mind boggling. You ask me what QB has done well for Philly and I five a simple answer and you turn that into me throwing shit against the wall. It's boring defending stuff I've never said and it's going on and on

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough. Let's not start ruining the board again. Arguing is not only fine but part of what makes sports talk fun, but not letting it go and turning the particular argument over a particular topic into something else is what ruins things:suds:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6th verse same as the first....

pure attack mode from the start and pointing fingers at all others.

it remains what it is

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough. Let's not start ruining the board again. Arguing is not only fine but part of what makes sports talk fun, but not letting it go and turning the particular argument over a particular topic into something else is what ruins things:suds:
I will say that your definition of ruining the board is much different than mine but then again, I've been reading the general board most of the last year.

I know from one time or another.....NOBODY is above the bull shit...least from what I've read

ragman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By getting a QB that has only played 7 games in the last 2 years, Chip Kelly has shown that he's an idiot.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may surprise me, but I am not really worried about the Eagles. Now that team we open with....

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree UK. That offense will be dangerous if they can keep ELi up. I have always liked Jennings. They have that other back as well that they drafted last yr. I didn't like seeing the addition of James Jones either. Defensively they do have questions, but everyone has a problem somewhere.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree UK. That offense will be dangerous if they can keep ELi up. I have always liked Jennings. They have that other back as well that they drafted last yr. I didn't like seeing the addition of James Jones either. Defensively they do have questions, but everyone has a problem somewhere.

2nd year in the Offense. WR that looks uncoverable in Beckham Jr. I think Cruz won't be 100% coming off a torn patella, but NYG Offense will be fine. Don't forget they also added Vereen who is a weapon in the passing game.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd year in the Offense. WR that looks uncoverable in Beckham Jr. I think Cruz won't be 100% coming off a torn patella, but NYG Offense will be fine. Don't forget they also added Vereen who is a weapon in the passing game.

NY Giants are going to have a pretty solid offense, no doubt. I think with the injuries to their Oline they will have problems against good pass rushes. I think Dallas' pass rush is going to be very good this year. Not too worried about the Giants when they play Dallas. #SacksComing

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NY Giants are going to have a pretty solid offense, no doubt. I think with the injuries to their Oline they will have problems against good pass rushes. I think Dallas' pass rush is going to be very good this year. Not too worried about the Giants when they play Dallas. #SacksComing

Thanks for mentioning OL. I left that off by mistake when I was typing. OL is a HUGE question for them HUGE. That is why I think their offense will be "pretty solid" as compared to near the top in the league.