• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is going on in Eagleville

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can question Kelly cause he hasnt proved he can win a SB. He has proved he can field a top 5 O and win 10 game but he isnt beyond reproach. Im fine with you challenging Chip or stating opinions on certain bad aspects of the team. But like I said... people like Manster will say Jason Peters is the worst LT in the league and Fletcher Cox sucks.

I didnt like the Bradford move but the more Ive read the more I sort of understand. I hate the fact he's such a huge injury risk at the most important position. But I do see that talented QBs dont come available very often and Chip rolled the dice with his belief in his sport science. Did Chip do the right thing... I have no idea.

Please show where I ever said anything about Cox or Peters. You got all bent out of shape when I challanged you Chip high and mighty ideas.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt get bent out of shape. You said he's a fraud cause he runs up the score and deserves to get his players hurt. Then I proved to you Garrett did the same exact thing the same exact week and you turned to the personal attacks.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you know I know football and I can be objective. You are just embarrassed because I took you on and won.

The only one who saw the truth was Tony Romo Show. Yeah, he was a great poster. Him and BJJ.

For those who forgot Manster came on here ripping Chip because he said all he does is run up the score on teams. Then when I proved Dallas started Romo longer in a bigger blow out the same week Manster went on his, "I hate ncmalko1" rant and said, "Well I didnt even watch the Cowboys game cause I cant afford DirecTV".

You went on and on about how Chip would never have a character such as Dez on his team. I and a few others here called that BS. I gave proof that Chip wasn't afraid of characters at Oregon and he's not afraid I'd Characters in Philly. The only players he doesn't want are those willing to question him.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt get bent out of shape. You said he's a fraud cause he runs up the score and deserves to get his players hurt. Then I proved to you Garrett did the same exact thing the same exact week and you turned to the personal attacks.
I did say he ran up the score and if he continues to do so he will get his own players needlessly hurt. If you can't see that you are blind.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did say he ran up the score and if he continues to do so he will get his own players needlessly hurt. If you can't see that you are blind.

Yeah but Garret does it even worse then Chip. My point was neither of them was doing anything wrong.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You went on and on about how Chip would never have a character such as Dez on his team. I and a few others here called that BS. I gave proof that Chip wasn't afraid of characters at Oregon and he's not afraid I'd Characters in Philly. The only players he doesn't want are those willing to question him.

Well we can agree to disagree. Your fatal flaw was that there were some questionable characters on his college teams BUT he got rid of them. Even his starting star QB. I still dont think Chip would go after Dez if he was a FA. And like I said during that entire rant I NEVER said I agreed with Chip. BUt he has booted everyone that has complained. Even All Pro Evan Mathis. He let go of everyone who wasnt 100% in. Maybe Im wrong on Dez. Dez is 100% a stud and is ALL IN on the field. Maybe I was wrong... but Dez doesnt seem like a Chip guy. I think a lot of people in Dallas would look at Dez differently if the ref correctly penalizing him for running on the field with no helmet thus losing a big playoff game for Dallas. He escaped some major criticism on that. But like I said... maybe Im wrong but he doesnt have a single head case on this team currently.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wished Chip went after Lael Collins personally. We have two holes at Guard. I know he got cleared from the criminal case but Collins isnt a Chip guy ever. Especially after not paying a prostitute to eat his ass. Chip is classy enough to pay a ho to "toss his salad".

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we can agree to disagree. Your fatal flaw was that there were some questionable characters on his college teams BUT he got rid of them. Even his starting star QB. I still dont think Chip would go after Dez if he was a FA. And like I said during that entire rant I NEVER said I agreed with Chip. BUt he has booted everyone that has complained. Even All Pro Evan Mathis. He let go of everyone who wasnt 100% in. Maybe Im wrong on Dez. Dez is 100% a stud and is ALL IN on the field. Maybe I was wrong... but Dez doesnt seem like a Chip guy. I think a lot of people in Dallas would look at Dez differently if the ref correctly penalizing him for running on the field with no helmet thus losing a big playoff game for Dallas. He escaped some major criticism on that. But like I said... maybe Im wrong but he doesnt have a single head case on this team currently.

Yet he keep Cooper?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 you never had issues with me until I questioned Chip. Plain and simple.
I have absolute no respect for you and your two faced act.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on running up the score I agree to disagree with Jimmy

Stop us

but at some point it just becomes un-sportsman like on many levels regardless of the level of play

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet he keep Cooper?

Cooper will be gone very soon. His contract made him uncuttable... but he will be gone.

You have no respect for me because of football opinions. Jeez bro, relax. Nothing personal going on. I know we all go over board criticizing peoples football opinions but I have a feeling if we all knew each other personally things would be different. I've definitely lost my cool and it was stupid. I respect most everyone except for racists and people who like multiple winning teams from across the continent (That was a joke). Trust me, I have no ill will towards you just because you are completely nonobjective when it comes to football. Im sure you're smart at other things.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip will win big or fail big

I agree. He is rolling the dice big time. He will either NEVER have to pay for a dinner/drinks in Philly for the rest of his life or they'll burn his house down. Time will tell.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can question Kelly cause he hasnt proved he can win a SB. He has proved he can field a top 5 O and win 10 game but he isnt beyond reproach. Im fine with you challenging Chip or stating opinions on certain bad aspects of the team. But like I said... people like Manster will say Jason Peters is the worst LT in the league and Fletcher Cox sucks.

I didnt like the Bradford move but the more Ive read the more I sort of understand. I hate the fact he's such a huge injury risk at the most important position. But I do see that talented QBs dont come available very often and Chip rolled the dice with his belief in his sport science. Did Chip do the right thing... I have no idea.

That's the piece I don't get. If Kelly wants to run an uptempo offense, why get a guy with the type of injury history Bradford has. And besides, Bradford hasnt' really shown himself to be a consistently top notch QB at this point in his career. I really think the Eagles might take a step backwards this upcoming season.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing I need to remember is you're not going to change anyones opinion and Im guilty of forgetting that. I mean theres someone currently posting that Jordy Nelson is better then Megatron on the Hoop. People are going to think what they think.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing I need to remember is you're not going to change anyones opinion and Im guilty of forgetting that. I mean theres someone currently posting that Jordy Nelson is better then Megatron on the Hoop. People are going to think what they think.

Brain whiplash..... What does Jordy and CJ have to do with this. You've already introduced a basketball player into your argument, now this. What's next, the difference between hopscotch and tetterball?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brain whiplash..... What does Jordy and CJ have to do with this. You've already introduced a basketball player into your argument, now this. What's next, the difference between hopscotch and tetterball?

Let me explain what an analogy/metaphor/simile is to you. When you are comparing things they dont have to be from the same league or grouping to illustrate a point. Andrew Toney was a Hall Of Fame Talent who didnt make it because of a series of injuries JUST LIKE HOW Sean Lee is a Hall Of Fame Talent that could possibly not make it because of a series of injuries. Wow, they are exactly the same scenario. What Jordy and Megatron have to do with this is people dont change how they feel no matter how right or wrong they are. Its called illustrating a point. You're scaring me dude.

You remind me of a little kid when you tell them a metaphor like... "The paint was as green as the grass." And little Manster says, "What does paint have to do with grass". I thought it was the younger generation who didnt get these

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me explain what an analogy is to you. When you are comparing things they dont have to be from the same league or grouping to illustrate a point. Andrew Toney was a Hall Of Fame Talent who didnt make it because of a series of injuries JUST LIKE HOW Sean Lee is a Hall Of Fame Talent that could possibly not make it because of a series of injuries. Wow, they are exactly the same scenario. What Jordy and Megatron have to do with this is people dont change how they feel no matter how right or wrong they are. Its called illustrating a point. You're scaring me dude.

An anology should make sense. Bo Jackson while made more sense, because it's football and football. As for the CJ Jordy crap that is all over football. There's some trying to say Flacco is better than Rodgers. Some are hinting Bradford could go 27-2.