• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 5: Panthers (1-3) at Bears (2-2)

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A must win for the Bears? Hell, isn't every week. But we're facing a team inferior in talent coupled with the fact their roster is more beat up than ours. That equates to making Sunday pretty much a must win. The one thing I was hoping would be Bryce Young still holding onto the reins, but unfortunately the Panthers wised up and now have the Red Ginger manning the spot. He's a savvy vet, not to mention being an ex-Bear, so I can see a little revenge perking in his blood.

Their defense is beat up, with some in the infirmary. To date they've surrendered 358 YPG, with almost 150 of those on foot. We'll need a similar performance from our running game like we just had against the Rams. Defensively on our end, first and foremost will be trying to stop RB Chubba Hubbard, who currently sports a 5.4 YPC, quite impressive. And of course the pass rush will need to step up. As previously mentioned, Dalton is a savvy vet and he has the ability to pick us apart. Nothing like QB pressure to alter the passing game.

Sadly, I'll miss this one. I'll be on a flight to Kauai when the game is on. But I'll be counting on you guys to bring the positive vibes and lead our Bears to a much needed dub.