• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 4 GAME THREAD

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some good ones on the slate this week
Vikes @ Packers should be a doozy. Two really well coached teams and division rivals. I've got Minny winning on the road to go to 4-0. Defense is dominating.
Saints @ Falcons- Another division battle that I think will go down to the wire. Falcons hand N.O. second straight loss after hot start and the division tightens up.
Eagles @ Bucs- Rematch of last year's WC when Eagles were in their huge funk and got boat raced by Baker. ( That kinda has a ring to it, doesn't it, lol). Anyway, can Saquon and Goedert bale out the Eagles offense again and the defense play 2 good games for the Eagles? We shall see. I think I'm giving a slight nod to the Bucs in this one but who knows what Bucs defense shows up. Broncos made them look suspect last week. No A.J. Brown or Devonta Smith so expect Hurts to use his legs a lot.
Commanders @ Cardinals has a little juice to it now. Probably an overreaction by many for what the Commanders did in Cinci. Cards a bit of a sleeper team this year and might end up better than most people thought if Gannon can get those young guys on defense going in the right direction. They have a good offense.
Broncos @ Jets- Kinda in the same boat as Commanders with the Broncos offense. Can they repeat a solid performance vs, a good defense? The Broncos defense is actually pretty good though and Surtain can eliminate Wilson. Williams and Lazard need to continue to step up and the Jets should lean on Breece Hall running the ball, imo.
Sunday nighter shapes up to be a classic. Hope that holds true.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some good ones on the slate this week
Vikes @ Packers should be a doozy. Two really well coached teams and division rivals. I've got Minny winning on the road to go to 4-0. Defense is dominating.
Saints @ Falcons- Another division battle that I think will go down to the wire. Falcons hand N.O. second straight loss after hot start and the division tightens up.
Eagles @ Bucs- Rematch of last year's WC when Eagles were in their huge funk and got boat raced by Baker. ( That kinda has a ring to it, doesn't it, lol). Anyway, can Saquon and Goedert bale out the Eagles offense again and the defense play 2 good games for the Eagles? We shall see. I think I'm giving a slight nod to the Bucs in this one but who knows what Bucs defense shows up. Broncos made them look suspect last week. No A.J. Brown or Devonta Smith so expect Hurts to use his legs a lot.
Commanders @ Cardinals has a little juice to it now. Probably an overreaction by many for what the Commanders did in Cinci. Cards a bit of a sleeper team this year and might end up better than most people thought if Gannon can get those young guys on defense going in the right direction. They have a good offense.
Broncos @ Jets- Kinda in the same boat as Commanders with the Broncos offense. Can they repeat a solid performance vs, a good defense? The Broncos defense is actually pretty good though and Surtain can eliminate Wilson. Williams and Lazard need to continue to step up and the Jets should lean on Breece Hall running the ball, imo.
Sunday nighter shapes up to be a classic. Hope that holds true.
Space stuff out!!!!

My eyes were bleeding as I read this...

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s Fucking Go!! Should be a good day of NFL. I hope my Falcons can beat the fucking Saints - fuck the Saints!!

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won't. Don't get your hopes up
It’s a toss up game I believe. Falcons have a slightly better O, Saints have a slightly better D IMO. As I’ve said before I hate the fucking Saints and if there’s one team I want the Falcons to beat it’s them.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My multiview for the day on Sunday Ticket

Saints/Falcons
Jags/Texans
Eagles/Bucs
Vikings/Pack

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a toss up game I believe. Falcons have a slightly better O, Saints have a slightly better D IMO. As I’ve said before I hate the fucking Saints and if there’s one team I want the Falcons to beat it’s them.

That's where I'm at on it. I lean Falcons because I think at some point they can put up points.