• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 17: Las Vegas Raiders at Denver Broncos

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A nice game for Lock in that he didn't turn the ball over. The offense needs to take advantage of the turnovers.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously it sucks the defense blew it at the end but I think this game accomplished what it needed to in getting us a better draft pick but also giving us a good look at the future.

Lock and Jeudy redeemed themselves today with some nice performances. And Tyrie Cleveland looked great for what he was given. As did OJM.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching decisions at the end fails again but, we needed draft order position more. PS come on Philly.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously it sucks the defense blew it at the end but I think this game accomplished what it needed to in getting us a better draft pick but also giving us a good look at the future.
The defense was pretty shorthanded as it was missing 7 expected starters.

I think the timeouts could have been used a little differently to give the Offense a better chance to get in field goal range.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not super thrilled to lose to the Raiders, but it did hurt their draft position a bit and did help ours too. Not too disappointed.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense was pretty shorthanded as it was missing 7 expected starters.

I think the timeouts could have been used a little differently to give the Offense a better chance to get in field goal range.

Oh I’m not begrudging them it’s just hard to watch when we win the turnover battle 4-0 and end up losing it in the final seconds. They played very well given call many people they were missing it’s just disappointing

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see:

Jerry Jeudy - have redemption (DC barely kept me on the bandwagon, but he will be worth it)
Tre'mont Jones - This guy is ready for a monster season next year.
Drew Lock - Get some much needed confidence back
Bolles - have a great season
AJ and Jewell - both guys playing at a high level in Fangio's defense
Simmons - sign him up for another tour - the Broncos need him
Fant - On his way to stardom
Risner- Cushenberry - add Muti and the center of this line will be awesome
Gordon - just missed 1,000 season (because of Fant's holding call)

Somehow didn't win today and have a top draft pick. To be clear - I wanted a win badly, but there's the bright side.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tre'Mont Jones? ;)

I was very happy with the way Jones produced after he returned from injury. I have been calling him this years breakout Bronco since camp. I think he qualifies as a breakout success with a lot more upside to come.

I thought today went excellent. We looked decent (ending on a good note) yet found a way to lose to get the 8th or 9th pick. Was happy to see Kareem Jackson get an INT, didn't want to see him get shut out in the INT department this season. Also happy to see Fumagalli end the season with a TD. I have always been a big Fumagalli fan and I think the guy has passed everyone but Fant and Albert O (Keep forgetting how exciting this guy started to look when he was healthy) but I was really happy to see Fumagalli return to Denver and really pass up guys like Vannett and Beck and Butt (who has been injured since week 6 but felt like this was his last goodbye on being activated)

I will be happy if our TE rotation next year is Fant Albert O, Fumagalli. I love Jake Butt but I just think this was the last year for him... He worked his tail off and earned a roster spot, but I think this is the end. Fumagalli proved to be rather sturdy late in the year as a depth TE.