• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 13 Pats @ Texans

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit show on the whole team even the coaches, can only get better from this cluster fuck, don't have much of a turnaround right into kc who you know wants nothing better than put a bigger whooping than the Texans did. Just hope this isn't going to be another one of those

We are on to Cincinnati games, hope not.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I can see this team losing to KC. Looks like there may be some road games in the playoffs. Outside chance they lose the division, what then? TB retires? Pats draft a QB?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were some well executed play's the offense just seems so hit or miss this year. IMO TB is forcing some balls, and throwing behind on some plays. He still has zip on the ball.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots obviously haven’t looked great these last 4 games. But when you really look at it, they haven’t been horrible. They lost to the Ravens... everyone is losing to the Ravens. They beat the Cowboys in horrible rain/cold. Lost to the Texans with half the team battling illness. The defense has come back to earth. Brady is an average QB now. Does he have anymore “Brady Magic” in that arm?? I guess we shall see. Every year I get down on this team and every year they shut me up. I hope they shut me up one more time.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were some well executed play's the offense just seems so hit or miss this year. IMO TB is forcing some balls, and throwing behind on some plays. He still has zip on the ball.
He only ranks 29th on completion percentage.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense is solid and Brady doesn't need to put up big numbers in order for the team to be successful.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you only look at the final score it didn't look bad.
In reality they got smoked.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense is what it is and that was against a middle of the pack defense. Unfortunately the defense couldn't carry this sad-sack offense any longer.

Next week will be an indication of where this team is headed, 0-2 and badly beaten by two AFC division leaders so far. Not good at all.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense is what it is and that was against a middle of the pack defense. Unfortunately the defense couldn't carry this sad-sack offense any longer.

Next week will be an indication of where this team is headed, 0-2 and badly beaten by two AFC division leaders so far. Not good at all.

I also believe a loss next week puts the Pats and Bills with the same record, with a head to head battle in Foxborough which could be a critical game.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming the Bills beat the Ravens, yes.
And if they don't? If the Bills and Pats both lose to the Ravens, then somehow the Bills beat the Pats at home that would be the record, with both teams losing to the other at home. If they both win out after that scenario who wins the division?

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Bills and Pats both lose to the Ravens, then somehow the Bills beat the Pats at home that would be the record, with both teams losing to the other at home. If they both win out after that scenario who wins the division?
Bills lost to Browns and Eagles so Pats would win on common opponents in that scenario.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating was pretty bad. They let the Texan secondary maul the Pats WRs. They called a few of the most obvious but they let a shit ton of stuff go early in the game. Collingsworth didn't say anything when Al Michels said, "Gee I guess they're letting them play tonight." hahaha

They let the Texans "Play" if that's what you want to call it.
They let obvious PI's go that then called JE on a questionable OPI
Called holding on Pats OL when the mans hand was obviously closed before he put it on the defenders chest.

Sad state for the NFL.

Well, win some...lose some.
Brady was not close to perfect and neither were the WR's.
At least he had more time.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you only look at the final score it didn't look bad.
In reality they got smoked.

A few first downs were missed due to PI no calls.
They were not as bad as the final score made them look.
Those PI's get called and the corners are not so keen to play so aggressive.
If the CB's are not held accountable, they will assault the WR's like they did last night.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TB is hitting his marks, generally. He's just not throwing the ball to where it needs to be. Too low for Meyers and Harry, Too high for Dorsett. Get's mad when receivers are not able to get "Edelman seperation"

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... scary stuff ... the defense sucked

and the receivers weren’t available, but just a bit more than usual ... the line can’t block to get a running game going ... again ... even special teams weren’t up to their best ...

I wouldn’t wish the flu on anybody, but i hope they shit up the field simply because they had diarrhea

could they possibly lose out?

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean anything’s possible, but three home games and a road game against the Bengals? I’d be mighty surprised.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean anything’s possible, but three home games and a road game against the Bengals? I’d be mighty surprised.

haha ... me too ... not to mention Miami ...
my point is if there’s no underlying reason like the flu, then this team is going in the wrong direction ... fast

who isn’t waiting for something to pop one way or another?