• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 13 Pats @ Texans

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they get over the bug and actually get pissed off, then Sunday's game against the Chiefs could be the game that sets them in the right direction and they finish 14-2. If they slip up this week, they'll get beat by the Chiefs and the Bills.

Ravens
Patriots
---------
Texans v Steelers WC
Chiefs v Bills WC
------

All things go as they normally would and

Ravens v Chiefs - Depending on the weather, Chiefs might win this one
Patriots v Texans - No matter what, January in Foxboro and Patriots revenge

Patriots make to their 10th consecutive AFCCG They either play the ravens in Baltimore or the Chiefs in Foxboro. If the Patriots get to this game you have to like them regardless of the opponent.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the past when Brady had struggled he'd bring in his old throwing coach. Any idea if that has happened?

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is another game that I was concerned about. Bal, Hou, and KC. I figured those would be at least 2 losses. I am concerned next game too as I have a feeling the NFL want a GB vs KC championship this year because it is the 100th season and what would be a better story then a SB1 rematch. Watch the refs carefully. I feel a screwjob coming.

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch the refs carefully. I feel a screwjob coming.
Refs can only do so much. If a team is scoring early and often and not making stupid penalty mistakes this can't happen, unless it's a close scoring game. Remember the NFC Championship game? If Saints had a couple more scores earlier into the game, the "no-call" penalty doesn't really matter.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs can only do so much. If a team is scoring early and often and not making stupid penalty mistakes this can't happen, unless it's a close scoring game. Remember the NFC Championship game? If Saints had a couple more scores earlier into the game, the "no-call" penalty doesn't really matter.

Captain_Obvious_Really.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-4_12-57-14.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-4_12-57-14.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 2

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Officials can keep a team from getting any momentum. A team gets off fast and they can call holding on almost every play. If the defense is shutting down a team then a Hold or Illegal Contact is easy to call. Or they can ignore an illegal pick like the three in the Baltimore game. The best thing a team could do when the officiating is that bad, walk off the field and tell the media that your team cannot play 11 on 17, especially when the extra six are wearing striped shirts. The NFL would have a stroke. When they start the penalty phase, Get together a good legal team and sue the NFL in Federal Court and refuse to even discuss a settlement. There's more than enough video of how fucked up the officiating can be. 12 people sitting on a jury have zero sympathies for a guy who makes $44M a year and oversees games that are fixed. It almost happened last year after the NO/LA game.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say to myself all the time "if we can score 40 points before the refs screw us out of 20 we can win by 2".