• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #6 Houston Texans vs NE Pqatriots Sunday, October 13, 2024 1:00 PM (CBS)

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same like the missed clear helmet to helmet earlier.

Is the fix in?

I guess NE gets 2 letters of apology from the NFL next week.
Exactly! And the bullshit first PI call that led to first Texan TD. That’s 3 fuck ups by refs to the detriment of Pats.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0 discipline on this team, penalties and ball control killing them.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This crew of officials came in looking for the Patriots to screw up and have missed multiple calls on the Texans. The league ignores so much of it that there's going to be a riot at a game some day.

The good thing?? Vadarian Lowe being replaced at LT by the former Ram, Zack?? Jacobs gave up the sack early but seems to have played better.

Batted ball INT. Thgis team can't get a break. Two INT, Two Fumbles.

1-16 ?????

They have a lock on the #1 pick in the 2025 NFL Draft right now.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to look forward to the Monday Night game between the Bills and Jets.

The NY papers have been howling all week about Saleh being fired and the team having to face the Bills.

Should be a much better game than this one

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This crew of officials came in looking for the Patriots to screw up and have missed multiple calls on the Texans. The league ignores so much of it that there's going to be a riot at a game some day.

The good thing?? Vadarian Lowe being replaced at LT by the former Ram, Zack?? Jacobs gave up the sack early but seems to have played better.

Batted ball INT. Thgis team can't get a break. Two INT, Two Fumbles.

1-16 ?????

They have a lock on the #1 pick in the 2025 NFL Draft right now.
Tough break on that 2nd INT, but what a catch by the DB.

I'm ok with 1-16 as long as they show some competitiveness. Loss next week against the lowly Jags could go a long way to that #1 pick.

Trade down out of #1 and get the #1 LT and whatever else they want? Maybe double dip at OL.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to look forward to the Monday Night game between the Bills and Jets.

The NY papers have been howling all week about Saleh being fired and the team having to face the Bills.

Should be a much better game than this one
Yep, could be. Jets come out playing hard for the new coach.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall, Maye played pretty well. Two tipped INTs skewed his stats along with the fumbles gave Hou too many short fields.

The run game was shit. Get Stevenson and Strange back and play some lesser Ds and we'll get a better idea if he can be the long term answer.

Oh and look for someone else to throw to when you need a catch besides Poke.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maye Proved that he's much better at the game than Brissett. The first INT was a misread of the WR and the ZDB just picked him. zThe second was freak tip by a DL that would normally hit the ground. So be it. Fumbles are game killers.

My guess is that Maye will be much better against a much lesser defense. Texans are one of the top defenses and Maye did well.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maye is what we thought he was, a more mobile QB with room to grow and a lot to learn. This team will suck all year because we have no O line. Maybe will learn a lot if he's not killed first

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maye is what we thought he was, a more mobile QB with room to grow and a lot to learn. This team will suck all year because we have no O line. Maybe will learn a lot if he's not killed first
Pretty damn good 1st start, all things considered.
Our offense was improved but not pretty, but improved. Ben Brown outplayed all the rest of the O-line.
Defense was not good.
The team lacks leadership. Mainly the veteren players but maybe also the coaches.
The referees had a worse game than any of the players!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most points the Patriots scored all season and Maye had 3 TDs compared to Brisette's 2 total... Wonder what could have been if Maye actually started week one.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonzalez didn't have a good game but Diggs is better than average and has previously burned a lot of #1 CBs.
Gibson is not a #1 every down back. He's best suited to come in after a bulldozer like Stevenson has started to wear down the DL.
Polk is Polk. He's not a burner and he's not Arnold Swazzenager. If he does learn how to get shifty and fake defenders out of their jocks, he won't be worth his weight in play sand.

I love how Kline has such great opinions on individual players like Gonzalez. Gave up four passes for 44 yards and a TD against Diggs in the first quarter. Then comes back and says Diggs had seven catches total for 77 yards and one TD. Tells me two things. Game plan was to play loose and keep WR in front of the secondary. Gonzalez was giving up a piece of real estate and allowing Diigs eleven yards per catch, but let him get by for a TD and didn't do it again.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonzalez didn't have a good game but Diggs is better than average and has previously burned a lot of #1 CBs.
Gibson is not a #1 every down back. He's best suited to come in after a bulldozer like Stevenson has started to wear down the DL.
Polk is Polk. He's not a burner and he's not Arnold Swazzenager. If he does learn how to get shifty and fake defenders out of their jocks, he won't be worth his weight in play sand.

I love how Kline has such great opinions on individual players like Gonzalez. Gave up four passes for 44 yards and a TD against Diggs in the first quarter. Then comes back and says Diggs had seven catches total for 77 yards and one TD. Tells me two things. Game plan was to play loose and keep WR in front of the secondary. Gonzalez was giving up a piece of real estate and allowing Diigs eleven yards per catch, but let him get by for a TD and didn't do it again.
Only "game plan" I see the Patriots doing through the first 6 games is..... "Lose"

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3