• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 11 Who rights the ship this week

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot for something like this is worthless. He clearly leads with his head when you watch the video. It’s all good. He was a Seahawk for 13 games. You can say it. He’s an epic waste of talent and a dirty player.
Homer you want to cling to a bias and false take, go ahead. Clowney hit him with his shoulder first that's undeniable. You can simply go frame by frame in the video you posted and it will show that is correct

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homer you want to cling to a bias and false take, go ahead. Clowney hit him with his shoulder first that's undeniable. You can simply go frame by frame and it will show that is correct
You really suck at this. I already did an earlier frame and it shows contact with the head, glorified hall monitor.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really suck at this. I already did an earlier frame and it shows contact with the head, glorified hall monitor.
Sorry guy your wrong and the video you posted ( and which I took a screenshot) shows your wrong. I'm embarrassed for you, being so wrong and providing the proof yourself.

Last edited:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry fellow your wrong and the video you posted ( and which I took a screenshot) shows your wrong. I'm embarrassed for you, being so wrong and providing the proof yourself.
*You’re

You don’t need to be embarrassed for me. I don’t cuck for dirty football players who don’t even play for my squad anymore.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*You’re

You don’t need to be embarrassed for me. I don’t cuck for dirty football players who don’t even play for my squad anymore.
English teachers.

Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were cheering for Michael Irvin’s nephew who would later get thrown under the bus to protect his uncle’s ESPN job when a crack pipe was found in a car. Imagine being such a ghetto piece of trash that even after you have real money you still smoke crack instead of snort coke like a real man?
You've eaten so nuch horse shit your eyes are brown.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've eaten so nuch horse shit your eyes are brown.
I'm not that ONE guy. I get it though. The cupboard is bare for the dumbest among us when it comes to wielding insults. Just pick one and keep calling that play over and over and over again. That's why it took a very short amount of time for "Karen" to get played out and old.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clowney is a dirty ass thug and his momma is cunts

We've already been through this though search the catalog for "thug"

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again it's a fucking message board. Calling out typed mistakes, is what losers do.
Is it? Cause I’ve now bothered the person I intended to bother and as an added bonus some other dumb Cowboys rube that’s all bent out of shape over a grammar correction. Way to think it through.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it? Cause I’ve now bothered the person I intended to bother and as an added bonus some other dumb Cowboys rube that’s all bent out of shape over a grammar correction. Way to think it through.
IMO it's a weak ass defense. Most of us quick type with our thumb on a cell phone.if we're writing a legal document then by all means, the spelling should be correct.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO it's a weak ass defense. Most of us quick type with our thumb on a cell phone.if we're writing a legal document then by all means, the spelling should be correct.
And because you’re from below the Mason Dixon line you have your back up about comments that might reflect intelligence because as we all know the people that live below the Mason Dixon lag in that metric. It’s just the outcome of centuries of the culture taking a shit on the value of the educated. So it’s triggering when you see it. That’s why we find ourselves still wasting band width over an admittedly weak troll that for some reason never fails to disappoint.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And because you’re from below the Mason Dixon line you have your back up about comments that might reflect intelligence because as we all know the people that live below the Mason Dixon lag in that metric. It’s just the outcome of centuries of the culture taking a shit on the value of the educated. So it’s triggering when you see it. That’s why we find ourselves still wasting band width over an admittedly weak troll that for some reason never fails to disappoint.
Triggered is you when we mention horse shit eating Eagle fans.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Triggered is you when we mention horse shit eating Eagle fans.
Boom! Interesting tactic. Running a dive on 3rd and 18. Gets called out for being a one trick pony and then doubles down on the same joke. Are you Kellen Moore? The play calling seems consistent.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that insecurity is one of the common reasons for insults, right? You're coming across as a very insecure person in your posts, which is probably why you only throw them around on a message board like they're going outta style... There is no accountability in doing so... Another commonality with people who are insecure...

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that insecurity is one of the common reasons for insults, right? You're coming across as a very insecure person in your posts, which is probably why you only throw them around on a message board like they're going outta style... There is no accountability in doing so... Another commonality with people who are insecure...
Thanks Doc
7F49872B-C806-4EDC-AE39-8B9593EB99B1.jpeg

Next let’s take a close look at what it means when someone feels the need to butt in and virtue signal. Thoughts?