• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 9 halfway there

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What moronic coach would replace him. An ageing team and don’t have any meaningful draft picks until 2027
For an NFL head coaching job, I think they could find a moron

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For an NFL head coaching job, I think they could find a moron
Would be a real moron. I get wanting to say you were a NFL coach but doesn’t make sense you would go to a job where it is impossible not he be fired within 2 years. Goodell will probably keep sending black coaches there until they get draft picks so ESPN will shut up

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be a real moron. I get wanting to say you were a NFL coach but doesn’t make sense you would go to a job where it is impossible not he be fired within 2 years. Goodell will probably keep sending black coaches there until they get draft picks so ESPN will shut up
Yeah but their salaries are guaranteed no matter when they get fired.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy...the Raiders remain a total train wreck of an organization

The Cards should go ahead and fire coach Bro today

So many bad teams but Seattle ain't one of um

Mahomes remains the best QB But...don't sleep on the Titans

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I almost forgot
PHILLY remains the best

On to the next week of adventure

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McVay is still a good coach.... the Rams sold out last season to win a SuperBowl.... they traded away all draft capital, gave out insane contracts, and a lot of their talent is aging or just flat out retired (Whitworth namely). I didn't think the Rams would have the record they do now, but I gave them this season as their last before it all had to get blown up... I've said that well before this season started. And hey, you won the SBOWL... so was it worth it? Yes... but even the few level headed Rams fans we have on this board agreed. Rams were not going to do much beyond this year, and it came a little earlier than expected.

As for Kingsbury, Murray, and the Cards... lol. Pretty sure I graded the Kingsbury signing an F and the Murray signing a D on this board.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So taking a job where you know you'll probably be fired within 2 years doesn't sound as stupid when you know you'll be paid for the full length of the contract.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Titans have to figure out their QB position. They only got 10 yards in the 2nd Half and OT combined against a very mid Chiefs defense. Tennessee should've ran away with that game against KC like they did last year.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titans have to figure out their QB position. They only got 10 yards in the 2nd Half and OT combined against a very mid Chiefs defense. Tennessee should've ran away with that game against KC like they did last year.
Titans know full well who their QB is for this season. Like all teams, they need him playing.

Titans play solid football and will be nobody's easy out

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titans know full well who their QB is for this season. Like all teams, they need him playing.

Titans play solid football and will be nobody's easy out
stop henry u beat the titans not easy though:suds:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stop henry u beat the titans not easy though:suds:
Yeah, thats pretty much it. Last year, it was 'stop henry and the Titans can still beat you with AJ Brown' but at the same time they were the best team in the AFC last year and just choked in the playoffs. Titans D line and Safeties match up really well with a lot of the AFC contenders.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently PFFs take on the Titans/Chiefs game is that the teams were playing so physical that there were penalties on almost every play. Getting physical with receivers and daring refs to call penalties is in both teams' identity. I suspect the All 22 perspective on this game is interesting.

Another thing about the Titans is that they ran 10 different coverages in the game against Mahomes. Never spied him, though, and that was the only thing the Chiefs consistently got going. It honestly looks like they're built to beat Cinci at the moment, which makes sense considering how their season ended last year. Titans still play Cinci, Eagles and Dallas so they'll need Tannehill healthy.