• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 10 9:30 am in germany

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's refreshing to see a fan of a team that loses blame the refs. Why don't more people do that?

I thought the officiating was okay.... but the NFL had this penciled in for the Bucs to win. Not just Seattle, but flying a West coast team over to London/Germany against an East coast team is fuckin' ridiculous. It's a day loss in comparison not to mention a 6:30 vs. 9:30AM start... unless you're a veteran pilot, your circadian rhythm does not adapt that quick.

NFL wanted their precious Brady merchandise to sell, and Seattle was supposed to be shit this year.. so yah... fuck over Seattle (which is a low market in Europe especially) to sell more Brady/Bucs merch. That's all it was. Yah, the Bucs got a little favorable bias from the refs but I didn't see anything egregious.

That all said, Seattle needs to get Cody Barton off the field asap. I'm fairly annoyed they didn't trade Denver's 2nd pick for Smith... I had the A grade and writeup prepped and everything.... Barton is way off on the angles he's taking, and the first person he comes in contact with either bowls him over or plows right through him. Yah he got a decent number of tackles, but it's always cleanup tackles with him... not making plays.

Regardless, play the game in Tampa or Seattle and willing to bet Seattle wins that game 8-9/10 over Tampa... timezone and travel fucked them over, and NFL knew exactly what they were doing.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's refreshing to see a fan of a team that loses blame the refs. Why don't more people do that?
All 4 losses by the Pats I put on the refs. Nothing to do with the shitty coaching and drafting

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was some cheap ass shit right there.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the officiating was okay.... but the NFL had this penciled in for the Bucs to win. Not just Seattle, but flying a West coast team over to London/Germany against an East coast team is fuckin' ridiculous. It's a day loss in comparison not to mention a 6:30 vs. 9:30AM start... unless you're a veteran pilot, your circadian rhythm does not adapt that quick.

NFL wanted their precious Brady merchandise to sell, and Seattle was supposed to be shit this year.. so yah... fuck over Seattle (which is a low market in Europe especially) to sell more Brady/Bucs merch. That's all it was. Yah, the Bucs got a little favorable bias from the refs but I didn't see anything egregious.

That all said, Seattle needs to get Cody Barton off the field asap. I'm fairly annoyed they didn't trade Denver's 2nd pick for Smith... I had the A grade and writeup prepped and everything.... Barton is way off on the angles he's taking, and the first person he comes in contact with either bowls him over or plows right through him. Yah he got a decent number of tackles, but it's always cleanup tackles with him... not making plays.

Regardless, play the game in Tampa or Seattle and willing to bet Seattle wins that game 8-9/10 over Tampa... timezone and travel fucked them over, and NFL knew exactly what they were doing.
Right, it can't be that today your team got beat. Seattle was supposed to lose a lot of games this year. This is one of them.

It's fine, Republicans are doing the same thing after the midterms.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 4 losses by the Pats I put on the refs. Nothing to do with the shitty coaching and drafting
Well yeah, obviously. All losses are due to the refs, everyone knows that. Or the travel.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, it can't be that today your team got beat. Seattle was supposed to lose a lot of games this year. This is one of them.

It's fine, Republicans are doing the same thing after the midterms.

Dude stfu about politics... we're talking football... seriously, stfu.

Seattle got beat. I said in my post (if you can actually read, which I doubt) that Cody Barton is a liability, the Bucs who had one of the worst rush Os ran all over Seattle today... the refs actually called IMO a pretty fair game, and that these London/Germany games are BULLSHIT in general (which most people agree with). And even when it wasn't Seattle I was saying years ago that these overseas games are crap especially when West Coast teams have to go over there (even though some are in direct competition with my team).

Dude, pull your head out of your ass... you're one of the most annoying posters on this board and even when we're talking about a fuckin' game you have to bring politics into it.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brisset to bryant td browns:suds:

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cousins to jefferson td

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude stfu about politics... we're talking football... seriously, stfu.

Seattle got beat. I said in my post (if you can actually read, which I doubt) that Cody Barton is a liability, the Bucs who had one of the worst rush Os ran all over Seattle today... the refs actually called IMO a pretty fair game, and that these London/Germany games are BULLSHIT in general (which most people agree with). And even when it wasn't Seattle I was saying years ago that these overseas games are crap especially when West Coast teams have to go over there (even though some are in direct competition with my team).

Dude, pull your head out of your ass... you're one of the most annoying posters on this board and even when we're talking about a fuckin' game you have to bring politics into it.
How bout dem DEMs?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i couldnt see his name ova the tears from the germany game:suds:

tumblr_m0sjeoVjZe1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

molsaniceman