• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 17 Who gets eliminated?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you’ve mentioned that several times you’re clearly not happy with it, maybe show where you thought it shouldn’t have been called. But take a look at the PI on Sutton, even regular people who aren’t even Broncos fans are calling it out for being BS. When you’ve got people who have no stakes in the game pointing out what a bad call it was, that means it was a bad call.
I think blaming the refs comes off extremely petulant against a team you lost 15 straight times to and otherwise were outplayed outside of the scoreboard.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think blaming the refs comes off extremely petulant against a team you lost 15 straight times to and otherwise were outplayed outside of the scoreboard.
And I think beating a team 15 times in a row when you’ve clearly been the better team for almost a decade, but needing the refs to bail you out one of the times you’re close to losing says a lot too, you just won’t admit it for some reason.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to be afraid to admit that you guys needed a little help this time where in the past it was a cakewalk, not saying you’re somehow a bad team, but you’re also not as dominant as you think you are.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think beating a team 15 times in a row when you’ve clearly been the better team for almost a decade, but needing the refs to bail you out one of the times you’re close to losing says a lot too, you just won’t admit it for some reason.
Idk man, it's the NFL. The Colts played the Eagles close. The Bills lost to a team QB'd by white Jamarcus Russell this year. If the Chiefs gave up a shit ton of yards I'd be kinda pissed and concerned, but that didn't really happen. Clean up the turnovers and advance.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true, but if you lost because the ref makes one bad call then you didn't deserve to win that game anyway. If you played better it wouldn't of come down to one bad call. So again, no game in the history of sports has been decided by the refs.
Its a league full of parity. Everything matters. Refs. Weather. Injuries. The direction a ball bounces.

The reality is that the better team doesnt always win. Over the course of 17 games it should generally push the right teams in the playoffs and enough make it there that teams have no excuses when it comes to that.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stiddy had a nice game. Unfortunate loss against a really good team. The lad did well.
I played for a great HS coach who ridiculed everyone who played for him, so you went with it when you got to HS.
Great coach, but I always wondered how many he hurt due to his constant style. Mean SOB, yet respected.
I know their pros, but most have been coddled since jr high, but I wonder the same with Belichick

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very sad. Sure they had injuries, every team does. It's lack of depth that helped do them in. They were lucky hardly lost any players nor coaches during the offseason. Many SB teams get rap*& after a SB.

I think Seattle beats them next week.
I think I threw up a little bit after that last statement.