• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 17 Lineup Help

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always fantasized about this. Both of my long time leagues, the only leagues I am in. Taking down both in the same season! The DOUBLE TITLE! One lineup is pretty much set. This one - I've got some decisions to make.

QB - Goff vs DAL
RB - CMC vs WSH
RB - J. Taylor vs LV
WR - A. St. Brown vs DAL
WR - S. Diggs vs NE
TE - Likely vs MIA
FLEX - K. Allen vs DEN
D/SPT - Raiders vs IND
K - Fairbairn

Options:

Swap Likely for Cole Kmet vs ATL (if he's healthy)

Swap Goff for any of these QB's on waivers - Mullens vs GB, Flacco vs NYJ, Stick vs DEN, Rudolph vs SEA, Stidham vs LAC

If Keenan Allen is out again in my FLEX - Josh Palmer vs DEN, K. Herbert vs ATL (only useful if Foreman out again), Jerry Jeudy vs LAC

Goff scares me this week. He's been posting mediocre numbers for a while and it's a very possible let down spot on the road (after clinching) vs a tough Dallas D on prime time.

I know Diggs has struggled lately. However, I don't think I can sit him.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I love the whole Flacco resurrection as much as the next guy. That being said, NYJ is a tough matchup and this feels like the sort of thing where the hype is peaking - then right as it is? He sort of flops.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas' D held Josh Allen and Tua to under 17 fantasy points. That said, Goff may be the play considering your options.

Taylor vs the Raiders might be tough. Raiders are a top unit D the last 3 weeks.

Not a fan of any of your flex options. You have some tough choices to make.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff is the safe play. I think Kmet is trending toward being out. Risky play there. Likely is the safer option. I think Juedy could be a solid choice. He may benefit from the QB change. The Chargers secondary has been subpar.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB - Goff vs DAL
RB - CMC vs WSH
RB - J. Taylor vs LV
WR - A. St. Brown vs DAL
WR - S. Diggs vs NE
TE - Likely vs MIA
FLEX - K. Allen vs DEN
D/SPT - Raiders vs IND
K - Fairbairn

Here is my 2 cents

Swap Likely for Cole Kmet vs ATL (if he's healthy) - Both Miami and Atl D against TE are similar in yards, TD and fantasy points allowed. I would stay with Likely

Swap Goff for any of these QB's on waivers - Mullens vs GB, Flacco vs NYJ, Stick vs DEN, Rudolph vs SEA, Stidham vs LAC - Tough call, I would only consider Flacco

If Keenan Allen is out again in my FLEX - Josh Palmer vs DEN, K. Herbert vs ATL (only useful if Foreman out again), Jerry Jeudy vs LAC - Atl is tough against run, Wilson is benched, so your options are limited.

Goff scares me this week. He's been posting mediocre numbers for a while and it's a very possible let down spot on the road (after clinching) vs a tough Dallas D on prime time.

I know Diggs has struggled lately. However, I don't think I can sit him. Diggs is underachieving for sure, what are options?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always fantasized about this. Both of my long time leagues, the only leagues I am in. Taking down both in the same season! The DOUBLE TITLE! One lineup is pretty much set. This one - I've got some decisions to make.

QB - Goff vs DAL
RB - CMC vs WSH
RB - J. Taylor vs LV
WR - A. St. Brown vs DAL
WR - S. Diggs vs NE
TE - Likely vs MIA
FLEX - K. Allen vs DEN
D/SPT - Raiders vs IND
K - Fairbairn

Options:

Swap Goff for any of these QB's on waivers - Mullens vs GB, Flacco vs NYJ, Stick vs DEN, Rudolph vs SEA, Stidham vs LAC

If Keenan Allen is out again in my FLEX - Josh Palmer vs DEN, K. Herbert vs ATL (only useful if Foreman out again), Jerry Jeudy vs LAC

I think you roll with Goff and Likely and if Allen is out, I would lean Herbert if Foreman sits. Flip a coin between the WRs if he doesn't

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play Goff. Threw 5 TDs two weeks ago. This is a playoff quality matchup. Lions O can compete with the Dallas D.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff
Likely
Herbert

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I love the whole Flacco resurrection as much as the next guy. That being said, NYJ is a tough matchup and this feels like the sort of thing where the hype is peaking - then right as it is? He sort of flops.
Joe Flacco--Helped me reach the Championship. I don't like him tonight on a short week against that defense.
Geno Smith--He's capable of putting up some numbers vs the Steelers.
Gardner Minshew--I picked him up this week on a hunch. Is he due for one those 250-yard, 3 TD games...especially if he gets Pittman back?
Jarrett Stidham--He's available. Do I dare pick him up and roll with him against a crappy Chargers defense? It's ballsy.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

QB - Goff vs DAL
RB - CMC vs WSH
RB - J. Taylor vs LV
WR - A. St. Brown vs DAL
WR - S. Diggs vs NE
TE - Likely vs MIA
FLEX - K. Allen vs DEN
D/SPT - Raiders vs IND
K - Fairbairn

Options:

think you stick with Goff & Likely. I think the Lions Cowboys game will get into a shootout.
I think if Allen is out I would just switch to Palmer.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Flacco--Helped me reach the Championship. I don't like him tonight on a short week against that defense.
Geno Smith--He's capable of putting up some numbers vs the Steelers.
Gardner Minshew--I picked him up this week on a hunch. Is he due for one those 250-yard, 3 TD games...especially if he gets Pittman back?
Jarrett Stidham--He's available. Do I dare pick him up and roll with him against a crappy Chargers defense? It's ballsy.
well I dont like any of the guys you have to switch out Flacco. Think you are kinda forced into fighting the jets D on this one.

If you are looking for a crazy idea (saw you thought about Stidman) The vikes are going with their rookie this week. His one start he was 5 for 6 & at the one yard line on his one drive before getting concussed. He has some serious weapons at his disposal. But I can only see you pulling that trigger if you really felt like Flacco was gonna get corralled by the jets D.
but this could be a swing & a miss or a :yes: moment.
Flacco is the safe choice.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think you stick with Goff & Likely. I think the Lions Cowboys game will get into a shootout.
I think if Allen is out I would just switch to Palmer.
@richig07
Scratch Palmer. He is still in concussion protocol.

Chargers WR Joshua Palmer (concussion) did not practice Thursday.

The fact that he was unable to practice in any capacity for the second straight day likely means Palmer is still experiencing headaches associated with the concussion he suffered in Week 16. Unless he is able to take the practice field on Friday it appears as if the Chargers will be without one of their top weapons against the Broncos.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

F me... Decided on Goff as the safe play and Flacco is going insane.