• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 15 Playoff push continues

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth is Mac was surrounded by 3-4 Raiders, and then he folded and did not tackle the ex-patriot, or so they say.
actually mac had zero & four in his company pool & needed the raiders to score so he could win.

A win is a win right?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually mac had zero & four in his company pool & needed the raiders to score so he could win.

A win is a win right?
I said it and will say it again. That dreadful play was by design. Here are the good questions:

How do they go all the way back for Meyers to Jones, who was 7-8 yards beyond the line of scrimmage.

Pass the ball way back to Mac Jones? That’s where it gets funny.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it and will say it again. That dreadful play was by design. Here are the good questions:

How do they go all the way back for Meyers to Jones, who was 7-8 yards beyond the line of scrimmage.

Pass the ball way back to Mac Jones? That’s where it gets funny.

Honestly, the more NFL I watch the more I'm convinced that plenty of guys are more interested on getting on Sportscenter, even if for the wrong reason, than actually learning the reality of the game. Reality is the game was tied, the first pitch shouldn't have happened and since it did, the 2nd guy lost his mind and thought "well if he did it" and then the stupidity compounded itself into more stupidity and Jones took advantage of all the stupidity. Wouldn't you?

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That pathetic attempt at a tackle too, lol.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, the more NFL I watch the more I'm convinced that plenty of guys are more interested on getting on Sportscenter, even if for the wrong reason, than actually learning the reality of the game. Reality is the game was tied, the first pitch shouldn't have happened and since it did, the 2nd guy lost his mind and thought "well if he did it" and then the stupidity compounded itself into more stupidity and Jones took advantage of all the stupidity. Wouldn't you?
The progression of stupidity could have been avoided. Dumb play, advance 60 yards, whoops let’s go back 30 yards to give up a 40+ TD. That’s some pretty weird shit. Most probably the mad scientist tried another failed experiment.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The progression of stupidity could have been avoided. Dumb play, advance 60 yards, whoops let’s go back 30 yards to give up a 40+ TD. That’s some pretty weird shit. Most probably the mad scientist tried another failed experiment.

That's just stupid on top of stupid to top off a bad call on the TD. It's over and nobody can change it, but I can't fathom how stupid some of the plays that NFL players try to make. You would think at some point they'd see the film and think, well maybe I should just make the play that is there and not try to do something special...as in make the special olympics team of stupidity