• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors 2.0: from Showtime Lakers to the Spurs

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO...Where do you come up with this shit, it's silly but still makes me laugh and I'm not sure why...lol

Because I'm funny, it's not that complicated.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok.

That is fair.

West is really tough.

Still think the Dubs are a good NBA team (top 10-12) with their opening night roster. Top 5 or 6 with Klay. And I think that gets them in the playoffs if they can stay relatively healthy.
I'm not even saying they can't make it without Klay....just no lock.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I will fly to the moon if JaVale McGee averages 8 points a game"

:laugh3:

I feel I must apologize to @WiggyRuss. I misquoted him.

He did not say he would fly to the moon.

He said he would fly to Mars.

My bad.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go.

Didn’t you just comment a couple pages ago about how you stick to basketball

You are one of the single biggest instigators of personal BS in this entire forum. Prime example quoted above.
I mean- this is just calling a spade a spade. Maybe its just cowardice, or maybe its an innate fear of being wrong that prevents you from making a real prediction instead of

anyone can give a bunch of what-ifs and qualifiers but it just makes you look like a pussy.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean- this is just calling a spade a spade. Maybe its just cowardice, or maybe its an innate fear of being wrong that prevents you from making a real prediction instead of

anyone can give a bunch of what-ifs and qualifiers but it just makes you look like a pussy.

No.

It is called analysis. Discussing the possibilities.

I have no problem making predictions. But not every thread is about making predictions. And all the fools out there claiming the Warrior dynasty is over need to be checked because they still have 4 all stars on their roster and a quality trade chip in Dlo that can allow them to add salary/quality role players to their big 3 core if Dlo does not fit.

They could slowly fade to the middle of the pack or they could be right back near the top for the next 4 years depending on what they are able to with Dlo and depending on health. There are a lot of variables that anybody with an open mind should be able to see.

And not only do you look like a total fool, but also a huge hypocrite for claiming you don’t do personal attacks. Are you really that unaware?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel Russell still has a lot to prove. It feels like a desperate move by GS after losing Durant. I agree, these players with a breakout season getting a huge contact always feels like a potential train wreck. A regression is certainly likely.

Not sure what's desperate about it. At best, D-Lo is a good fit and helps the Warriors keep their heads above water until Klay gets back. If he fits well enough, maybe they can keep him longer.

At worst, he's an asset they can trade around the deadline or in the off-season to address any needs.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO...Where do you come up with this shit, it's silly but still makes me laugh and I'm not sure why...lol

There used to be a rainbow emoji that folks would use if a post was ghey.

Since they got rid of it, msgkings came up with stuff like that in lieu of the rainbow emoji.

Most of the ones he comes up with are funnier than the rainbow emoji.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[
There used to be a rainbow emoji that folks would use if a post was ghey.

Since they got rid of it, msgkings came up with stuff like that in lieu of the rainbow emoji.

Most of the ones he comes up with are funnier than the rainbow emoji.

Now if we can only get him to come up with quality takes, as well...hahahahaha

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what's desperate about it. At best, D-Lo is a good fit and helps the Warriors keep their heads above water until Klay gets back. If he fits well enough, maybe they can keep him longer.

At worst, he's an asset they can trade around the deadline or in the off-season to address any needs.
Don't know why that's so hard to grasp. KD could have left with nothing coming back. Instead they got a young legit asset. People go so gaga over draft picks, when most of them don't amount to anything even close to DLo

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

It is called analysis. Discussing the possibilities.

I have no problem making predictions. But not every thread is about making predictions. And all the fools out there claiming the Warrior dynasty is over need to be checked because they still have 4 all stars on their roster and a quality trade chip in Dlo that can allow them to add salary/quality role players to their big 3 core if Dlo does not fit.

They could slowly fade to the middle of the pack or they could be right back near the top for the next 4 years depending on what they are able to with Dlo and depending on health. There are a lot of variables that anybody with an open mind should be able to see.

And not only do you look like a total fool, but also a huge hypocrite for claiming you don’t do personal attacks. Are you really that unaware?
could be

what if

maybe

big time pussy

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know why that's so hard to grasp. KD could have left with nothing coming back. Instead they got a young legit asset. People go so gaga over draft picks, when most of them don't amount to anything even close to DLo
I think it was an opportunistic play but it also carries some significant risk