• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors 2.0: from Showtime Lakers to the Spurs

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all bullshit, you are spinning it way more. All I have to do is listen to the man himself. He would sell plenty of merch no matter what he says, gimme a break. He has no reason to hold back, and he has never shown any restraint in the past if he has feels about something. Shit if he wanted to rip the Ws he'd create 5 burner accounts on Twitter and go at it.......wait! You're KD aren't you?!?

Sorry, you're reaching here.

And as I keep saying, you aren't convincing anyone, so I'm not sure why you keep at it. We've read your take. End of discussion?

The Bay Area is one of the largest markets in the country, why would he want to risk losing favor with the fans there, just so he can "stick it to GS", it doesn't make good business sense. But whatever, if you think business isn't in the mind of Durant and his camp then I can't help you understand my take of the situation.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bay Area is one of the largest markets in the country, why would he want to risk losing favor with the fans there, just so he can "stick it to GS", it doesn't make good business sense. But whatever, if you think business isn't in the mind of Durant and his camp then I can't help you understand my take of the situation.

It's ok, I guess I'll just have to carry on even without your help

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all bullshit, you are spinning it way more. All I have to do is listen to the man himself. He would sell plenty of merch no matter what he says, gimme a break. He has no reason to hold back, and he has never shown any restraint in the past if he has feels about something. Shit if he wanted to rip the Ws he'd create 5 burner accounts on Twitter and go at it.......wait! You're KD aren't you?!?

Sorry, you're reaching here.

And as I keep saying, you aren't convincing anyone, so I'm not sure why you keep at it. We've read your take. End of discussion?
its perfectly logical that Durant would not want to look like a bitch that was coerced into playing by his fragile ego.

Neither story is out of the realm of possibility. Foro you to act like this- with just as much proof as- @Bart makes you look desperate and weak.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ok, I guess I'll just have to carry on even without your help

It's going to be tough road for you buddy. You might want to pack some extra comfort food in that Warriors lunch pail to soothe you when things gets too rough...lol

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its perfectly logical that Durant would not want to look like a bitch that was coerced into playing by his fragile ego.

Neither story is out of the realm of possibility. Foro you to act like this- with just as much proof as- @Bart makes you look desperate and weak.

@Bart is a confirmed KD burner though. So who's really right in this situation?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Desperate LOL

You take this shit so seriously.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You listen to Durant because it fits into the homer world you choose to live in. If you were applying logic to the situation, you would realize that Durant's best option to maintain his brand is to keep cordial with the GS organization and its fans so he continue to sell his goods. No one wants to buy his apparel if he comes off as a bitter little bitch. It's all about business and brand image. Durant is playing the game.
while I don't think your opinion is 100% fact, I lean to your side of this. My opinion is we have no clue, but no chance he would throw GS and their doctors under the bus.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH, I've grown to like GS over the past year since they weren't battling Lebron. I was rooting for them to win the Finals. I would like to see them win another without Durant to solidify Curry as one the all time greats. I think Durant stole his thunder a bit and fans are forgetting how good Curry is as well as Klay.

While it's nice info. This has nothing to do with the post you responded to.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, i think the KD was leaving kinda put them in a win-win situation if you will. He was likely leaving either way, and they all knew this. So if they play him and win, it was very smart. If something bad happens , which it did, no biggie...He wasn't staying anyways and his slight help might have let them still win. It is dirty but i bet some of them felt that way. They have an owner that pushed a player in the finals. They don't seem like the classiest organization. It all came down to winning with them, and it kinda blew up on their face. Who knows if they didn't rush back Durant, maybe he would have stayed.

Sort of, but it's not nearly as sinister as you try to make it here.

Basically, when it comes to a player playing through an injury, there are 2 questions: What is his pain tolerance? and Can the injury be made worse?

If the pain is manageable and playing isn't likely to make the injury worse, then the player plays.

But, if the pain isn't manageable and/or the injury could get worse, then he doesn't play.

From what has been reported, the information that KD and the Warriors had was that the injury would not be made worse by playing. Based on what they were told by KD, the pain was something he could play through.

Him suffering a different injury doesn't mean that he was rushed back. It was an injury that may very well have happened even if he was 100% healthy. An Achilles tear is an injury that can happen doing nothing more strenuous than stepping off a curb.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every loss is because of the refs, or injuries, or some other excuse. Every trade is a win for them and a loss for the other team. Every player sucks or is a jerk...until they get to their own team. Every player on your own team is awesome...until they leave for another.

This sounds like every Celtics fan ever.

Amirite @Wamu ?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sort of, but it's not nearly as sinister as you try to make it here.

Basically, when it comes to a player playing through an injury, there are 2 questions: What is his pain tolerance? and Can the injury be made worse?

If the pain is manageable and playing isn't likely to make the injury worse, then the player plays.

But, if the pain isn't manageable and/or the injury could get worse, then he doesn't play.

From what has been reported, the information that KD and the Warriors had was that the injury would not be made worse by playing. Based on what they were told by KD, the pain was something he could play through.

Him suffering a different injury doesn't mean that he was rushed back. It was an injury that may very well have happened even if he was 100% healthy. An Achilles tear is an injury that can happen doing nothing more strenuous than stepping off a curb.

Yea, i just wanted to rile up some GS fans lol

But some of that is true to an extent. Also the reports of GS players believing Durant wasn't pushing himself to return early played a big role in him coming back early, as well as being down in the series.

Either way i personally think he was rushed back. He should have played it like Kawhi and just refused. It worked out much better for Kawhi.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, i just wanted to rile up some GS fans lol

But some of that is true to an extent. Also the reports of GS players believing Durant wasn't pushing himself to return early played a big role in him coming back early, as well as being down in the series.

Either way i personally think he was rushed back. He should have played it like Kawhi and just refused. It worked out much better for Kawhi.
absolutely. Kawhi is his own man though. Durant is definitely DEFINITELY not. lol.....the difference between the fucks that Kawhi does not give and how much Durant is held hostage by other peoples opinions is humongous--- and hilarious