• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: W10 WFT@Seahawks 4:05/1:05 Fox/CTV 2.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Sudeikis Happy Dance GIF by Apple TV

Woohoo!

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was ugly, but it's a win!

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats sad is look at this state line

31/473697.9201-0103.9

It looks great! But it wasn't and failed the eye test. Imagine what a QB could do that could read a defense?

Geno was 100% with out a doubt and it's not even arguable carried by this team today. Thats what a shit ton of talented skill players can do. All we need is a QB and this team would be UNSTOPPABLE!

Makes me Sick to see Geno Throwing the damn ball 47 times in a game when your running game average 4.6 ypc. THANK GOD we had no turnovers.

SEAHAWKS WIN!!!!

Now we get to hear how Geno is back to his old self by people that didn't watch the game.

Last edited:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

31/473697.9201-0103.9

It looks great! But it wasn't and failed the eye test. Imagine what a QB could do that could read a defense?

Geno was 100% with out a doubt and it's not even arguable carried by this team today. Thats what a shit ton of talented skill players can do. All we need is a QB and this team would be UNSTOPPABLE!

Makes me Sick to see Geno Throwing the damn ball 47 times in a game when your running game average 4.6 ypc. THANK GOD we had no turnovers.

SEAHAWKS WIN!!!!

Now we get to hear how Geno is back to his old self by people that didn't watch the game.

There was a time when Seattle playing a pass heavy offense would result in a steady dose of the run. Today - 30 of the first 40 plays were drop backs. THey did better the rest of the game and that's when the offense started to look good.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It ain't the hottest or Sexist or Cutest but it's a girl at the prom.

Take em anyway you can sometimes

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said. Geno Bailed us out last drive so Money Meyers can do what he does.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

31/473697.9201-0103.9

SEAHAWKS WIN!!!!

Yah. What baffles me is not only that he can't find WIDE open guys, but a TON of passes with 1 on 1 were thrown BEHIND the receiver or severely underthrown. It blows my mind. Even the WIDE open JSN TD a few weeks ago JSN had to spin around because it wasn't thrown correctly. Don't forget all the ground/dirtballs thrown last week.

It was nice on the final drive to see our OUTSIDE receivers do some slant ins... (which of course the 'dangerous' throw to DK was thrown AGAIN BEHIND HIM)... I don't know why the hell we can't do more of those.

Washington is the 2nd worst D in points allowed and 3rd worst in yards allowed and just traded about the only talented pass rusher they had... Seattle's O just looked lost at times and coupled with Geno's terrible throws that most QBs would make... I don't see us doing fuck all against the next 5 opponents.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah. What baffles me is not only that he can't find WIDE open guys, but a TON of passes with 1 on 1 were thrown BEHIND the receiver or severely underthrown. It blows my mind. Even the WIDE open JSN TD a few weeks ago JSN had to spin around because it wasn't thrown correctly. Don't forget all the ground/dirtballs thrown last week.

It was nice on the final drive to see our OUTSIDE receivers do some slant ins... (which of course the 'dangerous' throw to DK was thrown AGAIN BEHIND HIM)... I don't know why the hell we can't do more of those.

Washington is the 2nd worst D in points allowed and 3rd worst in yards allowed and just traded about the only talented pass rusher they had... Seattle's O just looked lost at times and coupled with Geno's terrible throws that most QBs would make... I don't see us doing fuck all against the next 5 opponents.

I'll 100% take the win but man oh man this offense is in trouble until they find someone that can read a defense. We got lucky the OC went with the quicker passing/timing routes and more running in the 2nd half. Took Geno's brain out of the game and just told him go play. They should have been doing that all game. Hell EVERY game!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll 100% take the win but man oh man this offense is in trouble until they find someone that can read a defense. We got lucky the OC went with the quicker passing/timing routes and more running in the 2nd half. Took Geno's brain out of the game and just told him go play. They should have been doing that all game. Hell EVERY game!

Yah. Last year I saw a lot of Geno not having to think much when our offense was at it's best. Quick fast throws. Downside is against good defenses and coordinators they're likely going to figure that out pretty quick and you're not going to win, but that's what it is.

Look at the Cleveland game. First two SCRIPTED drives. Looked fine. Then nothing... then final drive where everything is up tempo and FIRST look throws? Good to go.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah. Last year I saw a lot of Geno not having to think much when our offense was at it's best. Quick fast throws. Downside is against good defenses and coordinators they're likely going to figure that out pretty quick and you're not going to win, but that's what it is.

Look at the Cleveland game. First two SCRIPTED drives. Looked fine. Then nothing... then final drive where everything is up tempo and FIRST look throws? Good to go.

This team can function like that though so it's a great offense to carry a young inexperienced QB that has the ability to read a defense for the more complex game at the right time. This team is built up for a NEW QB and i hope it happens soon because we are looking at getting hammered the last 8 games with some really talented teams in there. Geno's game is to one dimensional. He 100% needs to run more also. He should scramble at least 4 to 5 times a game to keep that spy on him and out of the rush or pass patterns. Howell looked good and the Kid can 100% read a defense, made me jealous.

Last edited:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team can function like that though so it's a great offense to carry a young inexperienced QB that has the ability to read a defense for the more complex game at the right time. This team is built up for a NEW QB and i hope it happens soon because we are looking at getting hammered the last 8 games with some really talented teams in there. Geno's game is to one dimensional. He 100% needs to run more also. He should scramble at least 4 to 5 times a game to keep that spy on him and out of the rush or pass patterns. Howell looked good and the Kid can 100% read a defense, made me jealous.

I think we'll steal ONE game (as an upset) in the upcoming 5... and then maybe the Titans and Cards... so probably another 9-8 or 8-9 finish. Who knows... that's why they play the games...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'll steal ONE game (as an upset) in the upcoming 5... and then maybe the Titans and Cards... so probably another 9-8 or 8-9 finish. Who knows... that's why they play the games...

I can see LA win.

Philly is a hard toss-up

And split Sf

Last edited:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see LA.

Philly is a hard toss-up

And split Sf

You got more optimism than me Judge... I hope that's the case. Hopefully Lucas is able to get back on the field this upcoming week. We need him bad for the 9ers Thanksgiving game.

Edit: I also forgot Stafford was injured.. that gives us a better chance against the Rams although we'll prob. make Wentz look like a HOFer which we tend to do with backups from time to time.