• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikings

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought tonight's episode might have been the best yet! Next week's looks really good.

I was a bit disappointed last week when the Earle was killed off. I thought he made an interesting villain yet it almost looked liked he might become an ironic ally of Ragnar just before he died. But now I think it was the best thing for the show so they can move forward and Ragnar is free to raid as he pleases.

Pretty sure Ragnar's going to have a girl. That will probably piss everyone off except his daughter. Then again his son might like being the only son and may not want a little brother. The son is a little bitch but I like the daughter.

I think they might be done with England for a while. I know this show is far from historically accurate but my understanding is he raided France so that could be their next stop.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like this show..

also julian i thought the last seen with wifey implied that the child was stillborn, no?

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just found out there are only 2 episodes left this season which kind of sucks but the good news is I bet they have saved the best for last so the next 2 episodes should kick ass!

France seems unlikely now and will probably have to wait until next season.

If this series goes 3 or 4 seasons and they continue to deviate from history I could see them eventually crossing the Atlantic only to find a bunch of indigenous people with nothing of value.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really care if they follow the history.. it's shaky history at best when dealing with the Vikings, and the story they are presenting is interesting tv..

that does suck that only 2 more eps tho!

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just found out there are only 2 episodes left this season which kind of sucks but the good news is I bet they have saved the best for last so the next 2 episodes should kick ass!

France seems unlikely now and will probably have to wait until next season.

If this series goes 3 or 4 seasons and they continue to deviate from history I could see them eventually crossing the Atlantic only to find a bunch of indigenous people with nothing of value.

what do you mean?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/10/121019-viking-outpost-second-new-canada-science-sutherland/

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that'd be gay if they kill ragnar off in the end of the series from a snakebite

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't believe that was Ragnar's group. That is what I meant. Maybe it was though. However as some Vikings have indeed crossed the Atlantic I think there is a good chance they'll incoporate that into this show whether it was Ragnar's group or not. They might get there via Iceland and/or Greenland. No doubt some would die and then when they get there and find nothing of any value, it would likely lead to some tensions boiling over within the group.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really care if they follow the history.. it's shaky history at best when dealing with the Vikings, and the story they are presenting is interesting tv..

that does suck that only 2 more eps tho!

Same here! I wouldn't really know if they followed history or not though. Don't know much about this guy and have avoided researching it because I don't want to spoil anything as I'm sure they will follow it at least somewhat. Many of my favorite movies or shows were inspired by historical figures/events but never intended to be historical fact.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe that was Ragnar's group. That is what I meant. Maybe it was though. However as some Vikings have indeed crossed the Atlantic I think there is a good chance they'll incoporate that into this show whether it was Ragnar's group or not. They might get there via Iceland and/or Greenland. No doubt some would die and then when they get there and find nothing of any value, it would likely lead to some tensions boiling over within the group.

gotcha, I dont think it was Ragnar either, but the vikings definitely came here early on

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things I've learned about Vikings from watching this show:

1. Viking women are freaks in bed.

2. Viking priests and priestesses are the scariest people on Earth.

3. Viking women were better warriors than Anglo-Saxon men.

4. Viking religion revolved around dying in battle.

5. Viking men were mostly British and Australian.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the latest episode. Best one so far imo.

I think the child is stillborn. That's the way it seemed to come off.

I can see the Vikings shitting on England some more this season and then learning at the end of the season finale that there is a France and it's got alot more gold than England does. And it's not far away.

I am going to be pissed off waiting for season 2. This show is too good, they need more episodes per season.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the latest episode. Best one so far imo.

I think the child is stillborn. That's the way it seemed to come off.

I can see the Vikings shitting on England some more this season and then learning at the end of the season finale that there is a France and it's got alot more gold than England does. And it's not far away.

I am going to be pissed off waiting for season 2. This show is too good, they need more episodes per season.

they should not have seasons. they should just air it continuously so we dont have to wait!

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another great episode last night. I figured they would find a way not to knock off the priest. Really glad I was right. Interesting to see what happens with him and the former Earle's daughter. I was afraid her and her mom might have been 2 of the chosen people as well, along with Floki's woman. Glad I was wrong on all accounts.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another great episode last night. I figured they would find a way not to knock off the priest. Really glad I was right. Interesting to see what happens with him and the former Earle's daughter. I was afraid her and her mom might have been 2 of the chosen people as well, along with Floki's woman. Glad I was wrong on all accounts.

There was a lot of blood-letting in the last half hour of that episode. I wonder if they are going to show us what those freaky priests did with those bowls of sacrifice blood? It’s a great show. I don’t watch any regular series on TV, but this one has me hooked. If only History Channel would do more of this and less Pawn Stars & Pickers.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a lot of blood-letting in the last half hour of that episode. I wonder if they are going to show us what those freaky priests did with those bowls of sacrifice blood? It’s a great show. I don’t watch any regular series on TV, but this one has me hooked. If only History Channel would do more of this and less Pawn Stars & Pickers.

:agree: