• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 2.0

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Percy...

The Fake ESPN ‏@TheFakeESPN 33s
Percy Harvin suffers concussion during Super Bowl parade after taking a Skittle to the head.

:lol:

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard Kluwe is planning on suing the Vikings. This is going to get ugly :L

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Who gives a rats ass?
Kluwe can suck a rock..

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in the Middle Ages, rampaging bands of Vikings were roaming Europe and kicking the holy dog crap out of people. From Lindisfarme to France it didn't matter. For about 500 years, the boogeyman would check his closet before he went to bed to make sure there weren't any Vikings in it.

Anyway, at the end of a battle, Viking warriors would decapitate the king or leader of the tribe/army they had just vanquished and that night would drink from his skull--spelled skoll--as a sign of respect for the fallen opponent. It was only then, Viking warriors believed, could an opponent who had fought valiantly be allowed into Valhalla.

In battle, Vikings would urge each other forward by yelling "SKOLL" to one another. By doing so, they were telling each other to keep it up so they could drink from the skull (and the top of a lopped off skull looks roughly like a..wait for it...BOWL!!) of the Vanquished that night.

These days, it just is a way to urge each other on to victory in a football game, but if you piss us off too much, we'll put Packer Nation's head on a metaphorical pole, parade it around, and then drink some Grain Belt from it, so keep one eye open, because the Vikings can go medieval on you in a heartbeat.

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Well, well, well....lookie who decided to grace our pages.
LOL, how the hell are ya AP?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More picks would be nice, trading down from 8 would be nice if Mack isn't there.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I suppose the picks would be nice, as long as they're 2nd or 3rd rounders. They would still need to get that good corner or linebacker though.
If they can trade down and still get those spots filled, I'm down...

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard Kluwe is planning on suing the Vikings. This is going to get ugly :L
I think it's funny that any Vikes fans ever actually liked Kluwe. I always said he was a loud mouthed distraction, overrated punter, but a decent amount of people kept defending the guy. Now that he can't get paycheck anywhere else, he's filing a bs lawsuit against the Vikes when he was fired as legitimately as anyone else on the roster. I hope everyone finally quits defending that clown.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok a couple realistic free agents I would like to see the Vikes go after.

Alterraun Verner - CB - Tennessee Titans... Pretty good player and is only 25 years old.

Vinny Rey - ILB - Cincinnati Bengals... Pretty good player who isn't well known but could be a steal, he's restricted but the Bungles have Maualuga

Lamarr Houston - DE - Oakland Raiders... Very good player, probably the Raiders best player and who wouldn't wanna get out of Oakland?

Geoff Schwartz - OG - Kansas City Chiefs... Played very well for the Chiefs last year and should have a good 4 solid years left and Johnson needs to go.

Major Wright - SS - Chicago Bears... Wasn't great last year but has the ability to be much better and is better than Sanford.

Now obviously we aren't signing all these guys but 2 or 3 of them wouldnt be bad. I would really like 2 of the first three guys I listed...

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Geoff Schwartz is probably still upset at the Vikes.
I would like to have him back though, as well as the first two on your list.
I think Wright or Tillman would be good for the Vikes secondary. The experience would benefit everyone back there.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
men-skol-your-face_design.png