• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 2.0

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe on offense, but as a complete team I don't think so. They give up a lot on defense.
I'd say right now it's the Bears easy..
The Bears don't impress me at all.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a complete team, they are playing well at the moment.
The Lions have been playing the best ball in the NFC North over the past 3 weeks but they dug too deep a hole to be a factor in that division.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Nope, if we go back 3 games the Vikes are playing better in the North.
But right now the Bears.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings won all their games against teams with a losing record. The Cowboys lost their starting QB otherwise the running back by committee would have worked just fine.
Are you happy? We beat a team with a winning record.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs haven't lost since they came to TCF and lost

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know being in 1st place we got our sites on bigger things.

But if we win next week we are pretty close to a playoff sure thing are we not?

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't figure this O line out 1 bit. One week ago, AD is shut down and Teddy harassed all day, yesterday AD goes for 158 against the #1 run D and Teddy stayed upright most of the game, would like to think they're getting better:hope:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't have a great feeling about these next 2 games. Really, really tough matchups.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know being in 1st place we got our sites on bigger things.

But if we win next week we are pretty close to a playoff sure thing are we not?

Beating Seattle would be huge because we would then own the tie breaker over them and they are one of the teams that we would be fighting for that final playoff spot.

Having the tie breaker over ATL is a big deal too.

But in the end I think we are going to need two more wins, doesn't even matter against who, to pull out the final wild card spot in all likelihood.

We play Seattle and Arizona next. Even if we lose both those games, we have the Giants and the Bears after that. And we even have the Packers in week 17 as the extreme backup and, if we lose 3 of the next 4, the Packers likely won't be playing for anything in week 17 as they would have sewn up the division which likely would mean no Rodgers that week.

We are in GOOD shape right now. I can't imagine that 10 wins with a 7-5 conference record and holding the tie breaker over Atlanta for sure not getting us into the playoffs.

But yes hopefully the Vikes are aiming for the division and still thinking about a bye week. We win our next two and all of sudden having homefield over everyone but Carolina is a big possibility. And playing that Arizona team in January in MN rather than ARI would be HUGE. But I am getting a little ahead of myself.

Last edited:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beating Seattle would be huge because we would then own the tie breaker over them and they are one of the teams that we would be fighting for that final playoff spot.

Having the tie breaker over ATL is a big deal too.

But in the end I think we are going to need two more wins, doesn't even matter against who, to pull out the final wild card spot in all likelihood.

We play Seattle and Arizona next. Even if we lose both those games, we have the Giants and the Bears after that. And we even have the Packers in week 17 as the extreme backup and, if we lose 3 of the next 4, the Packers likely won't be playing for anything in week 17 as they would have sewn up the division which likely would mean no Rodgers that week.

We are in GOOD shape right now. I can't imagine that 10 wins with a 7-5 conference record and holding the tie breaker over Atlanta for sure not getting us into the playoffs.

But yes hopefully the Vikes are aiming for the division and still thinking about a bye week. We win our next two and all of sudden having homefield over everyone but Carolina is a big possibility. And playing that Arizona team in January in MN rather than ARI would be HUGE. But I am getting a little ahead of myself.

10 wins would be a surefire in. Beating Seattle would basically have us in considering the wed have essentially a 4 game lead on them and the rest could only be 3 back at best.

But yeah, just snaggin NY and Chicago at home would be great too.

Regardless it would take an epic collapse so I have my sights still on division for now

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't even consider playoff scenarios until we get through these next 2 games, but we win both, and we'll be in the driver seat for the division. I could live with that.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikes need to win one of these next two games just so they have confidence that they belong in the playoffs and can beat the good teams.