• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 2.0

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely has the tools..
I'm glad to see that clown Chris Cook finally out of Minnesota. He has physical tools yes, but so have countless others that have been in the NFL, but just never made it big because they sucked other than physical capabilities. Cook was always hurt, got slapped around by receivers more than shutting them down, got himself thrown out of a game we needed him in by taking out his own blown coverage on a ref, and was a piece of shit off the field. I won't miss the guy and highly doubt he becomes anymore successful elsewhere than he was with the Vikings.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I'm glad to see that clown Chris Cook finally out of Minnesota. He has physical tools yes, but so have countless others that have been in the NFL, but just never made it big because they sucked other than physical capabilities. Cook was always hurt, got slapped around by receivers more than shutting them down, got himself thrown out of a game we needed him in by taking out his own blown coverage on a ref, and was a piece of shit off the field. I won't miss the guy and highly doubt he becomes anymore successful elsewhere than he was with the Vikings.

Umm....Yes??? :noidea:

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
PC!
You old whisker biscuit, how the hell are ya?
'bout ready for the Twins?

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh...So a QB can roll left and still get the ball 50 yards downfield?
Ponder always said that was unnatural.. ;-)

Hey the kid looks good to me but what the hell do I know?

I know a popular opinion lately is that he is no good and never will be a good NFL QB. That leads me to one conclusion- He will be a good NFL QB. :lol:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he's dumb. Ponder has proven that smart QB's don't work in the NFL.

I mean, take Peyton Manning for example...

peytonx-inset-community.jpg

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I think Ponder would have been ok, if he were drafted in the right round, and had a couple seasons on the bench to develop..
He was not first round talent, and definitely was not able to just take over an offense.