• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Uh Oh, Broncos

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man the Texans must really hate Manning for some reason.

And Elway is cold blooded.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man the Texans must really hate Manning for some reason.

And Elway is cold blooded.

But it was the Texans calling and asking for Manning...

As for Elway being cold-blooded, we already knew that from his playing days.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would make Peyton a backup for Brady.. HAHA. I like it as a Patriots fan but it will never happen for that reason alone.
well sonny you are one of the few ne fans that has some class . tom brady was prepared by lawyers and drilled just like this was a murder trial . so 10 hours just go back to when brady first interviewed when billy cheat put him under the bus . guilty was all over it . did it change the colts game nope but did it change the ravens game that would be a yes .

i'm not a raven fan

Whew, I'm glad of that, you need to stop that cat from running across your keyboard while you're trying to type, it don't look good for you buddy !!

I am a Ravens fan....:D

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's complete bullshit and Oldschool is having fun at your expense.

Well, you'd be wrong Southie....Read the articles on it, they tried to get him to take a 10mil pay cut but settled on 4...And reporters are saying they did contact Houston about a trade....They all lie, so who knows but that's what the reports indicate....Don't shoot the messenger !!:nono:

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whew, I'm glad of that, you need to stop that cat from running across your keyboard while you're trying to type, it don't look good for you buddy !!

I am a Ravens fan....:D
WHAT YOU REALLY MEAN TO SAY IS YOU ARE BALTIMORE BROWNS FAN . wtf just having fun with you old school

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did Denver contact Hou, or did Houston contact Denver? Hou calling people looking for a QB is not a big deal, but IF Denver was trying to off load Manning, well....makes for a decent story.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Source Confirms Texans Trade Talks With Broncos For Peyton Manning CBS Houston

Denver Broncos denied the report immediately after.

SportsRadio 610 has learned that the Broncos and Texans, did in fact, have “very preliminary” talks about the Houston Texans acquiring the future Hall of Fame quarterback this offseason, according to a source.

The talks between the two teams occurred before Peyton Manning signed his restructured deal with the Broncos and before the Texans signed free-agent quarterback Brian Hoyer. If the Texans were to acquire Manning they would have had to restructure Manning’s deal and SportsRadio 610’s source says the money in Houston would not have been as high as the $15 million Manning got from the Broncos. That $15 MIL was a $4 million paycut for the quarterback.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you'd be wrong Southie....Read the articles on it, they tried to get him to take a 10mil pay cut but settled on 4...And reporters are saying they did contact Houston about a trade....They all lie, so who knows but that's what the reports indicate....Don't shoot the messenger !!:nono:
This is one time I advocate shooting the messenger:rip:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one time I advocate shooting the messenger:rip:

You wouldn't have a reason to live then, my little Boo Boo..:heh:

5255972178_3eac7e31bf_z.jpg

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did Denver contact Hou, or did Houston contact Denver? Hou calling people looking for a QB is not a big deal, but IF Denver was trying to off load Manning, well....makes for a decent story.

Houston was calling a lot of teams in the league about what it would take to get the QB. This happens every off season and everybody goes crazy about it when in the end it usually amounts to nothing more than two teams talked on the phone and decided they couldn't come to an agreement. This is the worst month in the football season because there is absolutely no actual play on the field going on so what happens is these media folks have to find a story somewhere and hype it up to much more than it ever was.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
due diligence.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston was calling a lot of teams in the league about what it would take to get the QB. This happens every off season and everybody goes crazy about it when in the end it usually amounts to nothing more than two teams talked on the phone and decided they couldn't come to an agreement. This is the worst month in the football season because there is absolutely no actual play on the field going on so what happens is these media folks have to find a story somewhere and hype it up to much more than it ever was.
I think the Broncos used the possibility of a trade to get Peyton to redo the contract, thus the no trade clause Peyton asked and received.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard a joke that Peyton to Houston would never happen, because it would ruin the Houston offense scheme which revolves around having pure crap at QB.:lol:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Broncos used the possibility of a trade to get Peyton to redo the contract, thus the no trade clause Peyton asked and received.

It makes sense. The Broncos have not tried to hide that they were not exactly excited with how the season finished or how Manning finished the season so they made his contract more incentive based for this upcoming season where he can still get his full $20 million if they win the Super Bowl. Elway has shown over and over again that when it comes to the business side of the game he is willing to be cold and calculated. He has definitely burned a few bridges because of it but it has also left the Broncos with one of the best cap situations in the league since Elway took over. I think the Broncos are also showing lately that they have full trust that Brock Osweiler actually is the future of the Broncos at the QB position. There were rumors early in the off season that some in the Broncos organization that were hoping Manning would retire so they would have his $20 million to spend in FA plus then get to see Osweiler. That was back when Manning still had the torn quad and some wondered if he would actually heal up fully. Now that he has fully healed and is looking as strong as ever those rumors seem to have really died down and seem to have reversed that those who have actually seen Manning are quietly giddy as they think he is looking the best since he came to Denver. We shall see. Anyway whether this rumor is true or not about them thinking about Trading Manning doesn't really matter now as he is with the team for another year.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wouldn't have a reason to live then, my little Boo Boo..:heh:

5255972178_3eac7e31bf_z.jpg
???Are you off your meds again? This makes zero sense. Then again why would any of us expect you to make sense.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
???Are you off your meds again? This makes zero sense. Then again why would any of us expect you to make sense.

Why would I expect a slow wit like you to get anything that was over a 4th grade level...
Seriously, you are really slow dude....Now run along and quit following me around Boo Boo....

th

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I expect a slow wit like you to get anything that was over a 4th grade level...
Seriously, you are really slow dude....Now run along and quit following me around Boo Boo....

th
"Slow wit" did you come up with that all by yourself? Mommy will be so proud. How's her basement remodel going for you?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Slow wit" did you come up with that all by yourself? Mommy will be so proud. How's her basement remodel going for you?

Well you just take your time and think on it a while Carl, it'll come to you...

sling-blade-e1314721077209.jpg
:clock: