• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Uh Oh, Broncos

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could it be, the sun has set on the Forehead in Denver ?

Report: Broncos tried to trade Peyton Manning to Texans
Posted by Mike Florio on June 23, 2015, 8:06 PM EDT
350x-151-e1357249048327.jpg
Reuters
Three years ago, quarterback Peyton Manning was interested in the Texans, but the Texans weren’t interested in him. Earlier this year, the Texans reportedly had another chance to get him.

According to Benjamin Allbright of 94.1 FM in Denver, the Broncos tried to trade Manning to Houston during the offseason. He cites “two unrelated official sources” for the report, adding that “certain elements” of the Broncos organization wanted the Brock Osweiler era to start in 2015.

Report: Broncos tried to trade Peyton Manning to Texans | ProFootballTalk

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could it be, the sun has set on the Forehead in Denver ?

Report: Broncos tried to trade Peyton Manning to Texans
Posted by Mike Florio on June 23, 2015, 8:06 PM EDT
350x-151-e1357249048327.jpg
Reuters
Three years ago, quarterback Peyton Manning was interested in the Texans, but the Texans weren’t interested in him. Earlier this year, the Texans reportedly had another chance to get him.

According to Benjamin Allbright of 94.1 FM in Denver, the Broncos tried to trade Manning to Houston during the offseason. He cites “two unrelated official sources” for the report, adding that “certain elements” of the Broncos organization wanted the Brock Osweiler era to start in 2015.

Report: Broncos tried to trade Peyton Manning to Texans | ProFootballTalk

Tell Elway Pats will take Peyton, Ware, Miller and both Thomas's for Garrapolo. Time for Peyton to relax and carry clipboard

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been shot down from so many sides already it's not even funny.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao manning backing up brady that is so stupid . manning has never looked like billy kilmer in his life . pretty sure the texans wanted manning when he went to denver he didn't want to play the colts 2 times every year . do you think when toms days are over in ne he would want to play the pats 2 times a year ?

i do hope they take away brady 4 games susp so the ne fans want cry when tom cheater brady is human in 15 . i loved tom brady was his best ally and answered every question head on . oh yes after the lawyers tell him what to say !!!!!!!!!!!

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw for those that never seen billy kilmer his ball was always a wobbler .

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would make Peyton a backup for Brady.. HAHA. I like it as a Patriots fan but it will never happen for that reason alone.

He can play the 4 pre-season games and Brady's suspension.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao manning backing up brady that is so stupid . manning has never looked like billy kilmer in his life . pretty sure the texans wanted manning when he went to denver he didn't want to play the colts 2 times every year . do you think when toms days are over in ne he would want to play the pats 2 times a year ?

i do hope they take away brady 4 games susp so the ne fans want cry when tom cheater brady is human in 15 . i loved tom brady was his best ally and answered every question head on . oh yes after the lawyers tell him what to say !!!!!!!!!!!

Ted can you translate this in english please

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ted can you translate this in english please
sure when you underachive . the mighty ne fan want have oh if tom brady was here . so let tom play from game one . Is tom guilty yes he has been for 7 years . one has to wonder why if tom was so good and true why not when wells boys was talking to him ? oh maybe he didn't have all the lawyers then . ne was expecting a smack on the wrist like always .

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure when you underachive . the mighty ne fan want have oh if tom brady was here . so let tom play from game one . Is tom guilty yes he has been for 7 years . one has to wonder why if tom was so good and true why not when wells boys was talking to him ? oh maybe he didn't have all the lawyers then . ne was expecting a smack on the wrist like always .

Oh he has been cheating for 7 years, gotcha, I was afraid it stretched back to Pop Warner,HS and then Michigan. I heard he did pretty well , doing his own speaking during the 10 hr meeting. The lawyers were providing by the NLPA btw

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh he has been cheating for 7 years, gotcha, I was afraid it stretched back to Pop Warner,HS and then Michigan. I heard he did pretty well , doing his own speaking during the 10 hr meeting. The lawyers were providing by the NLPA btw

well sonny you are one of the few ne fans that has some class . tom brady was prepared by lawyers and drilled just like this was a murder trial . so 10 hours just go back to when brady first interviewed when billy cheat put him under the bus . guilty was all over it . did it change the colts game nope but did it change the ravens game that would be a yes .

i'm not a raven fan

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well sonny you are one of the few ne fans that has some class . tom brady was prepared by lawyers and drilled just like this was a murder trial . so 10 hours just go back to when brady first interviewed when billy cheat put him under the bus . guilty was all over it . did it change the colts game nope but did it change the ravens game that would be a yes .

i'm not a raven fan

Some class? j/k Ted thanks

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wild Turkey - or some of that Walmart crap?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already been debunked by both sides that this was not the case. At most from what I understand the Texans called lots of teams about QB's and Broncos said no right away. No story here just a slow news day.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already been debunked by both sides that this was not the case. At most from what I understand the Texans called lots of teams about QB's and Broncos said no right away. No story here just a slow news day.
If everybody says it did not happen, doesn't that mean it almost assuredly did?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If everybody says it did not happen, doesn't that mean it almost assuredly did?

Maybe but we have one reporter in a slow football time saying "unnamed sources" told him this was true compared to two NFL teams and Manning's agent all saying this guy is a quack. No matter what did happen he is with the Broncos for another season.

Throw in teams get calls all the time about players. I'm sure the Broncos get calls from half the teams in the league asking about Von Miller. Doesn't mean the team is interested but they would be stupid not to at least listen to an offer.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So the Texans were shopping around for QBs and apparently that lead to rumors that PM was on the trade block. Gotta love media

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe but we have one reporter in a slow football time saying "unnamed sources" told him this was true compared to two NFL teams and Manning's agent all saying this guy is a quack. No matter what did happen he is with the Broncos for another season.

Throw in teams get calls all the time about players. I'm sure the Broncos get calls from half the teams in the league asking about Von Miller. Doesn't mean the team is interested but they would be stupid not to at least listen to an offer.
I think it's complete bullshit and Oldschool is having fun at your expense.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's hilarious the Broncos asked him to take a $10 mil pay cut.