• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tyler Lockett's combine medical warning

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I was just reading an interview with Tyler Lockett where he said that some doctors were advising him at last year's combine to give up football due to some medical condition that he supposedly had/has. According to him, they said that one big hit could kill him. Is this new information to anyone else? It's been a year since last year's combine and I don't have the best memory, but I feel like this is something that would have come to light at some point in the past year and something that we would have been talking about here at some point.

Tyler Lockett was told by some doctors that playing football was too dangerous

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I was just reading an interview with Tyler Lockett where he said that some doctors were advising him at last year's combine to give up football due to some medical condition that he supposedly had/has. According to him, they said that one big hit could kill him. Is this new information to anyone else? It's been a year since last year's combine and I don't have the best memory, but I feel like this is something that would have come to light at some point in the past year and something that we would have been talking about here at some point.

Tyler Lockett was told by some doctors that playing football was too dangerous

Yeah read that also, pretty wild. It all worked out it seems though.