• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Twitter

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I basically just got twitter or at least got it to use it and I was wondering what are some guys to follow to get inside info on the Niners?? Curious who everyone follows to get all the info

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maiocco and Barrows will basically get you everything you need. There is also a 49ers page and a ************ page

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep in mind that some of these people are better than others in terms of info you might glean from them.

@MaioccoCSN

@grantcohn

@CSN49ers

@mattbarrows

@CamInman

@49ers

@49ersPR

@Eric_Branch

@MBachCSN

@BWilliamsonESPN He's taking over the NFCW/Niners blog from Mike Sando.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why follow twitter? Just come here and look at ChrisPozz posts and its better. I have never gone to a twitter page and probably never will. Most likely geta lot of useless shit all the time. "eating dinner" "Driving to work" shit that you couldn't care less about.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as my other favorite NFL people to follow.....

@richeisen

@JasonLaCanfora

@ClaytonESPN

@JayGlazer

@ProFootballTalk

@caplannfl

@greggrosenthal

@AdamSchefter

@markschlereth

@mortreport

@SandoESPN

If you want some people to follow for FFB purposes....

@karabellespn

@KCJoynerTFS

@injuryexpert

@FOX_JayClemons

@adamlevitan

@CHarrisESPN

@FantasyInsider

@ESPNFantasy

@MatthewBerryTMR

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why follow twitter? Just come here and look at ChrisPozz posts and its better. I have never gone to a twitter page and probably never will. Most likely get a lot of useless shit all the time. "eating dinner" "Driving to work" shit that you couldn't care less about.

Sometimes you get that but they mostly talk about football related things. I can't agree more that CP has alot of good info but I follow Twitter for more than Football stuff so it's still nice to follow. Of course, just like most other things in life, it isn't for everyone.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes you get that but they mostly talk about football related things. I can't agree more that CP has alot of good info but I follow Twitter for more than Football stuff so it's still nice to follow. Of course, just like most other things in life, it isn't for everyone.

It might be im just to old for that kind of stuff.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why follow twitter? Just come here and look at ChrisPozz posts and its better. I have never gone to a twitter page and probably never will. Most likely geta lot of useless shit all the time. "eating dinner" "Driving to work" shit that you couldn't care less about.

No one says you have to use it to follow boring people you know personally. Follow interests. These guys post about 49ers not their personal lives. It's like a news update from someone who reports 49er news. The best guys are usually pretty accurate and speedy with info.

Chris is great, but they are the ones he gets news from. I don't know if he uses their blogs, or twitter, but they are for the most part the same sources. I don't mind reading their updates and even the speculation.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I created a Twitter account just to let Dana White know that his announcers needed a Thesaurus. Every single fighter was referred to as "game" multiple times. It was driving me crazy and ruined the event. It was Florrian and that other douche I can't remember. It made me follow a bunch of guys so I just picked a bunch of 49ers.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I basically just got twitter or at least got it to use it and I was wondering what are some guys to follow to get inside info on the Niners?? Curious who everyone follows to get all the info

Run away quickly. Twitter is for idiots and it will make you stupid.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one says you have to use it to follow boring people you know personally. Follow interests. These guys post about 49ers not their personal lives. It's like a news update from someone who reports 49er news. The best guys are usually pretty accurate and speedy with info.

Chris is great, but they are the ones he gets news from. I don't know if he uses their blogs, or twitter, but they are for the most part the same sources. I don't mind reading their updates and even the speculation.

Steve Martin is pretty funny on Twitter, but I can't get myself to read all of them. I'm not a twitter guy. I'm not a twit. ;)

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep in mind too that all of these people retweet each other so you won't be missing out on anything

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I created a Twitter account just to let Dana White know that his announcers needed a Thesaurus. Every single fighter was referred to as "game" multiple times. It was driving me crazy and ruined the event. It was Florrian and that other douche I can't remember. It made me follow a bunch of guys so I just picked a bunch of 49ers.

I got a fantasy magazine a couple weeks back to prep for my draft, and in the WR section it referred to approximately eight second-year WRs as having "credible" rookie seasons. It was a little ridiculous. Not to mention a poor use of the word.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. I never involve myself in the drivel of the 140 characters or less crowd.

if it takes more than 140 characters to get your point across...

you should make a picture and post it on pinterest