• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trubisky prefers Lazor calling the plays

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting tougher and tougher painting yourself out of that corner, isn't it?

What? Explain. Can't wait to hear the answer of what corner you speak of.

Bullshit incoming...Prepare for landing.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Explain. Can't wait to hear the answer of what corner you speak of.

Bullshit incoming...
No need to explain the obvious. Not on my shoulders to do so. Keep up the painting my man.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does it even matter to you?

Because we need a QB??????

If we won the Super Bowl, pretty much everyone on here beside you would be celebrating.

I would be celebrating but there's no snowball chance in hell we win the SB lol. But do keep the dumb alive. For every realist on this board we need a dumb monkey.

And you would be on here (and God knows what other forums) calling everyone an idiot and bringing up some random dumb sh*t you were “right” about...

Doubtful.

Deer hunting season in Wisconsin yet?

Never been to Wisconsin.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine by me. You continue being desperate with your "reasons" for the Bears to tank, and I'll keep advising you to continue to

View attachment 261034

I want the Bears to tank, but they won again = painting myself into a corner?

How is it possible we have so many dumb people in one forum? A long procession of idiots i have to knock down one by one. But I do it. Do you know why? Because that's what I do. I'm an idiot hunter lol.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want the Bears to tank, but they won again = painting myself into a corner?

How is it possible we have so many dumb people in one forum? A long procession of idiots i have to knock down one by one. But I do it. Do you know why? Because that's what I do. I'm an idiot hunter lol.
Repeat that first line again, but this time verrrrrry slowly. I'll say it again. You really really REALLY don't get it, do you?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and Jiddy should hang out together. I think your IQs match.
Jiddy's one of my homies on the White Sox board. He does have a bit of an odd sense of humor, but he's a pretty good fella and a loyal Bears/Sox fan, so I thank you for the suggestion, even if it wasn't necessary.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why hello there!!!

I figured it out. The confusion is, you don't know what the phrase "painting oneself into a corner" means. I'll give you an example because you're a dumb guy.

If i say "I want the Bears to would win this Sunday" or "I think they should win Sunday" and the Bears lost this Sunday. That's not "painting oneself into a corner". That's just the Bears doing something that I don't want happening. Do you understand? You're confused, largely because lol, well you're a dumb guy. No fault of your own. You were born that way.

Jiddy's one of my homies on the White Sox board. He does have a bit of an odd sense of humor, but he's a pretty good fella and a loyal Bears/Sox fan, so I thank you for the suggestion, even if it wasn't necessary.

lol. Now how did i know that??? That's why I am a genius. My retard radar is ON POINT!

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Genius went line by line on one of my posts after months basically calling him a Parkey loving cheesehead...lulz...He mad.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Genius went line by line on one of my posts after months basically calling him a Parkey loving cheesehead...lulz...He mad.

I wanted to be thorough in responding to you. And now that i did, i see have nothing as usual.

There's a big difference between me being actually being mad and you wanting me to be mad. I don't get mad over anonymous dumb people.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to be thorough in responding to you. And now that i did, i see have nothing as usual.

There's a big difference between me being actually being mad and you wanting me to be mad. I don't get mad over anonymous dumb people.

Oh...You mad.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hmmm, maybe not, but you sure do seem to be going out of your way to prove yourself - of course as usual at the expense of others with that classic "you're an idiot" line. Mad? Maybe not. Frustrated. Methinks it's a definite possibility. Glad I can contribute to such.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured it out. The confusion is, you don't know what the phrase "painting oneself into a corner" means. I'll give you an example because you're a dumb guy.

If i say "I want the Bears to would win this Sunday" or "I think they should win Sunday" and the Bears lost this Sunday. That's not "painting oneself into a corner". That's just the Bears doing something that I don't want happening. Do you understand? You're confused, largely because lol, well you're a dumb guy. No fault of your own. You were born that way.

lol. Now how did i know that??? That's why I am a genius. My retard radar is ON POINT!
Wait, what???? First of all BS, try posting in complete, coherent sentences. **If i say "I want the Bears to would win this Sunday" or "I think they should win Sunday" and the Bears lost this Sunday.** Uh, say what? LOL, always remember my friend, reading, writing, and comprehension are all fundamental when it comes to providing a distinct opinion. Trouble is, it's fun for some, mental for others. Have a nice day. :heh:

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, this guy JJ Watt is a total idiot.............well, that is, he's an idiot according to the Book of Genius:

LOL, what a fool!!!

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, this guy JJ Watt is a total idiot.............well, that is, he's an idiot according to the Book of Genius:

LOL, what a fool!!!

We have a snowball's chance in hell so pack it up until we get a top of the draft QB pick again.

Meanwhile...In reality:

In fact, of the NFL’s eight current division leaders, none drafted their quarterback first overall. None even drafted their quarterback in the Top 5.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, what???? First of all BS, try posting in complete, coherent sentences. **If i say "I want the Bears to would win this Sunday" or "I think they should win Sunday" and the Bears lost this Sunday.** Uh, say what? LOL, always remember my friend, reading, writing, and comprehension are all fundamental when it comes to providing a distinct opinion. Trouble is, it's fun for some, mental for others. Have a nice day. :heh:

does a little typo trip you up this badly? Sounds to me someone painted themselves into a corner and are now desperately pivoting to save face. the irony here is fantastic.