• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

the options at QB next year

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 anyone:laugh3:

Our 3 QB's:
CDC- the nickname states all the reasons why he can't be the starter. He's best suited as backup
Allen- a journeyman walks into the bar.. orders a killer INT with a twist of pain. That's this guy
DH- walks into the same bar and orders the same drink. Guzzles it down then orders another.

Lets be serious here. None of these guys are being game planned on. In fact, they are being written out of the other teams play books altogether. None of these QB's scare anyone. With Allen at least he's attempting to get down field and open things up. If WFT goes into next season with these 3 guys you are looking at 6-10 or 7-9 (at best) season with defense winning 2 of those games.

They have to address an upgrade at this position. Not killing the team to do so via the RG3 deal but something to obtain a QB better than those three guys. We are only in the position we are in because of our defense and thats the only reason. Without them playing the way they are we would be 3-10 right now. Truthfully the worse thing we could do is make the playoffs and push our 1st pick closer to the back. Though with our defense anything is possible so Im kinda hoping we do... hey, Seattle I believe at 7-9 one year went to the SB... why not us.

Long story short.... They need to address QB and whatever they do he needs to be the starter next year... unless he's drafted.
the main issue is the cap . allen will stay because he doesnt cost much . he can be retained for the NFL minimum . DH cost 8.5 mil in dead cap money and CDC is another 11 mil . we are better of financially keeping them one more year . drafting one is the best option

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our 3 QB's:
CDC- the nickname states all the reasons why he can't be the starter. He's best suited as backup
Allen- a journeyman walks into the bar.. orders a killer INT with a twist of pain. That's this guy
DH- walks into the same bar and orders the same drink. Guzzles it down then orders another.

I'm not a huge Alex Smith guy, but the Skins went 6-4 with him in 2018 and the defense wasn't near as good as it is now. I don't know what it is, call it the Tebow Effect, but there's something about AS. Not saying he'll lead the Skins to a Super Bowl, but he's consistently won every where he's been.

hey, Seattle I believe at 7-9 one year went to the SB... why not us.

No, they didn't.