• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing Toby is an alt of either Ray or Clyde and for whatever reason they think his clueless racist grandpa act is funny. I can't think of any other possible explanation. Because if he wasn't a joke alt and they actually cared about keeping this discussion board a great place to discuss 49ers football there is no way they would let a troll like Toby fester and spew his garbage day in and day out.

Sick and Crimson are here all the time, maybe one of them can be added to the list of mods?

I'd be careful if I was you. Those guys take accusations like that pretty seriously. You just might find your own whimpering self on the outside.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had that much free time on my hands it certainly wouldn't be spent on some crackhead shit like that. I haven't banned him because I don't see everyone on here voting him off.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had that much free time on my hands it certainly wouldn't be spent on some crackhead shit like that. I haven't banned him because I don't see everyone on here voting him off.

So he's Clyde's alt then?

But seriously, how do we start the voting process? He's race baiting in another thread as we speak...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he's Clyde's alt then?

But seriously, how do we start the voting process? He's race baiting in another thread as we speak...

I told you you were going to lose the PR fight on this one. As you can see people just see you as a whiney bitch. As the other poster told you, "grow a set". learn to live with people who have differing views from your own.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
learn to live with people who have differing views from your own.

Ok, now that was kind of funny. Racist grandpa telling someone to live with different viewpoints. I'm ok with the trolling if you can at least make it quasi-amusing like that.

But if you're going to be a waste of e-space then you've got to go. The choice is yours.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, now that was kind of funny. Racist grandpa telling someone to live with different viewpoints. I'm ok with the trolling if you can at least make it quasi-amusing like that.

But if you're going to be a waste of e-space then you've got to go. The choice is yours.

Ha ha! The mouse that roared. Talk about a hollow threat. Go away you simpering fool.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Toby is not an alt of clyde.

His banishment has been discussed here quite a few times, and each time the regular posters have argued against banning him. I believe Sick has supported not banning him in the past despite his desire to see it done now.

Honestly, up until the race stuff the last few months with Zimmerman/Martin and Cooper, he hasn't been annoying at all in my mind. His football/Niners posts are generally pretty decent and more worthwhile than some other posters.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toby is not an alt of clyde.

His banishment has been discussed here quite a few times, and each time the regular posters have argued against banning him. I believe Sick has supported not banning him in the past despite his desire to see it done now.

Honestly, up until the race stuff the last few months with Zimmerman/Martin and Cooper, he hasn't been annoying at all in my mind. His football/Niners posts are generally pretty decent and more worthwhile than some other posters.

Thank you IMAC. Despite some of your left-leaning views and semi anti American sentiment you are a good poster. I enjoy reading your stuff, especially your non football stuff.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to add my vote to ban Toby.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I believe Sick has supported not banning him in the past despite his desire to see it done now.

Wow. How much did I have to drink THAT night? :doh:

Was I defending a particular statement or him in general? Because that will go up there with calling naming Percy Harvin & Matt Ryan my bust picks.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone please change the title of this thread to "whining"

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone please change the title of this thread to "whining"

Agreed. I tried to tell Whysies and his whiners that stuff like this usually doesn't go over very well.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I tried to tell Whysies and his whiners that stuff like this usually doesn't go over very well.

The fact that you don't watch the games or follow the team and have a bunch of knee-jerk reactions is whatever. It's the horribly racist crap you spew that you should be banned for.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you don't watch the games or follow the team and have a bunch of knee-jerk reactions is whatever. It's the horribly racist crap you spew that you should be banned for.

You seem to be taking quite a beating in this thread. Perhaps the "racist" stuff you talk about was all in your head. I simply observe and comment. If one group of people or another comes out looking the worse for it then its on them. I've spoken the truth as I see it and the chips fall where they may. Not sure anyone would ban someone for that.

You should just "Relax and think of England" as they used to say when ladies like yourself got their panties all in a bunch..

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to be taking quite a beating in this thread. Perhaps the "racist" stuff you talk about was all in your head. I simply observe and comment. If one group of people or another comes out looking the worse for it then its on them. I've spoken the truth as I see it and the chips fall where they may. Not sure anyone would ban someone for that.

You should just "Relax and think of England" as they used to say when ladies like yourself got their panties all in a bunch..

I will be honest, I do kind of like the pre-teen insults coupled with the racist Navy grandpa schtick. If you insist on trolling, continue to focus more on making it funny.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had a guy come onto the Falcons board trolling up a storm. Eventually he got banned after he was warned and he trolled some other team's board.

Trolling team boards aint allowed. And that's a good thing.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be honest, I do kind of like the pre-teen insults coupled with the racist Navy grandpa schtick. If you insist on trolling, continue to focus more on making it funny.

"Navy"?

Status
Not open for further replies.