• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there needs to be gameday thread crackdowns. There were some good Seattle posters on their last night, but then the few who are just flat out cocksuckers. A few little jabs or something is fine, but when they just keep talking and talking it ruins the threads.

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.. I lime to see all the threads from different teams but never troll. If I have opinions they stay positive... like u will see my post on your aldon smith arrested thread... basically I said him and von miller have huge talents and r blowing it. I like 9ers fans because I liked Montana.. Loved ELWAY but did like Montana also along with Young... my fav college team is Oregon and he doesnt seem to be used much... maybe just preparing him idk... anyway hopefully some of u can agree with some Denver fans since we r in different leagues. I lived in Spokane wash... too for 2 years and learned to HATE the seajokes.... last week killed me was really going for the niners and u have a vreat future qb... sorry for tpos dumbass smartphones lol... any Mariota from Oregon looks a lot like your qb..

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well make this this a Toby Tyler Hall of Fame thread considering he is the king of the trolls and people apparently enjoy his schtick. I'll start.

Toby on Aldon Smith:

That baboon should be responsible for fixing the dude's yard.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:

I'm going to enjoy coming over here to read what the Seachickens post on here.:laugh3: I think San Fran owns them all year long and if they sneak into the playoffs they'll wind up being a 6 seed only to get their candy stolen by the likes of someone like the Giants or Saints. Can you say "overrated?":nod:
Just came across this and thought I'd remind cyorgan that he was completely wrong :L

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just came across this and thought I'd remind cyorgan that he was completely wrong :L

Yet another strong example of what a Seattle fan is.

You don't make one post on this thread about anything. But after the niners and packers fall to 1-2 and the seahawks go to 3-0 you show up with your 20/20 hindsight to call out predictions other posters made when you made none and didn't speak up then?

Seriously, can you possibly expose yourself as bigger asshat than that? I don't think so.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
By the way, anyone who wants to add their endorsement of banning Toby Tyler / NolanNonsense, please do so on this thread.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Interesting how the two people on this forum who say that calling out trolls is "whining" are Toby Tyler and Breaker99.

:think:

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic kinda what was the guys name on espn everyone hated?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting how the two people on this forum who say that calling out trolls is "whining" are Toby Tyler and Breaker99.

:think:

You just had to drag me into this didn't you?

What is your problem you little whiny bitch?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't worry about it. I think the mods and others realize that sickness is a cry baby.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most of your posts are bad trolling? :wtf:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Most of your posts are bad trolling? :wtf:

I was simply referring to this:

Can someone please change the title of this thread to "whining"

I thought it was interesting that both Toby & Breaker referred to calling trolls out as "whining."

Breaker doesn't troll the Niner board, so I'll let others worry about him. But Toby's been stinking up this forum for way too long now. It would be nice to simply have interesting discussion, discourse, debate, analysis, etc, but it's constantly being crapped on by the deranged ramblings of a troll.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought it was interesting that both Toby & Breaker referred to calling trolls out as "whining."

Breaker doesn't troll the Niner board, so I'll let others worry about him. But Toby's been stinking up this forum for way too long now. It would be nice to simply have interesting discussion, discourse, debate, analysis, etc, but it's constantly being crapped on by the deranged ramblings of a troll.

For that to occur, by definition, you would have to be excluded. You are incapable of such discourse.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In other online community I am good friends with trolls. But they're way less shitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.