• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is juvenile and you can go to the WWE for that

Super-Bowl-MVP-Joe-Flacco-to-be-Late-Show-guest.jpg

:suds:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice pic of most overpaid QB in the leaque.:yahoo:

That's not Tony Romo. That's the Super Bowl MVP. Didn't the Lombardi he was holding give you a clue???

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A troll bait thread?? A horrible idea.

Fuck that shit.

One thing I've noticed about the Seattle board is that if you give trolls a way in... they just linger.

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A troll bait thread?? A horrible idea.

Fuck that shit.

One thing I've noticed about the Seattle board is that if you give trolls a way in... they just linger.

Just to be clear, my suggestion was a joke (based on what I already knew the Seattle board does), despite how some came on and showed support for it. If we had one, I wouldn't care because I don't spar with trolls. I rarely spar with anyone, actually.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehhh I am not sure if having two good teams atop your division makes it the best, the Rams have no offense and Arizona is well Arizona.....

What division would you consider the best?

Thats a good question , by default it may be the NFC West on the strength of two very strong teams and a possible up and coming one .... Competitively it may be the NFC North

Way to stick to your guns. :lol:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this bitching about trolls is fascinating. 49er's and hawks having some success and with it comes the trolls. I'm a Pats fan and we have been getting it for years. Most of it is fun. Don't overdo the policing, enjoy it. When they quit coming, check the standings.

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to stick to your guns. :lol:

Ehh Was I definitive with my suggestion that NFC West was or was not the best ? I said the NFC North will be very competitive and the NFC South could be potentially but if 1/2 the division is good does that make it the best ? Point being it is up for discussion.....

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ, that dude goldenspur disabled my account on some features the board offers and I can't even use them. He said I trolled a team board that's why I my account was restricted/banned.

What damn "team board" did I troll? I haven't posted on any board other than the 49ers board in WEEKS. Dude told me to stay away from the hawks board and I have, what the fuck is this?

Clyde, can you look into it? I can't even go to my profile.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ, that dude goldenspur disabled my account on some features the board offers and I can't even use them. He said I trolled a team board that's why I my account was restricted/banned.

What damn "team board" did I troll? I haven't posted on any board other than the 49ers board in WEEKS. Dude told me to stay away from the hawks board and I have, what the fuck is this?

Clyde, can you look into it? I can't even go to my profile.

After reading some of your posts I find myself a little surprised you lasted as long as you have before being disabled even if only partially. Your comments are often caustic, inflammatory, and lacking in much depth. After a tough loss in the biggest game there is you, a supposed Niner fan, choose to attack a fellow fan. I'd have been good with you getting banned for that alone. Now if you had a little class & character you would be able to recognize that you've crossed lines, apologize, take your medicine(ie serve out your ban), and maybe, just maybe, earn a little bit of redemption from at least your fellow Niner fans. I'll be surprised if you choose that road but feel free to surprise me.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so does that mean friendly trash talk is out??

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so does that mean friendly trash talk is out??

Even though you are a Packers fan we'll go easy on you. After all, someone who loves golf has got to have at least some redeeming qualities.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I've been asking this for months now with no reply. Mods: why hasn't TobyTyler been banned yet? Seriously.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been asking this for months now with no reply. Mods: why hasn't TobyTyler been banned yet? Seriously.

Uhm, could it be that the mods realize that you are a silly tool crying for attention?

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing Toby is an alt of either Ray or Clyde and for whatever reason they think his clueless racist grandpa act is funny. I can't think of any other possible explanation. Because if he wasn't a joke alt and they actually cared about keeping this discussion board a great place to discuss 49ers football there is no way they would let a troll like Toby fester and spew his garbage day in and day out.

Sick and Crimson are here all the time, maybe one of them can be added to the list of mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.