• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was the "49er fan from Texas" that was always announcing that he was going to switch allegiances to the Cowboys? I cant remember his name now.. I wonder if he ever did "switch" over to Dallas? ...

Crabtree? :kidding:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the post, here's to the (arguably) best division in football!

:suds:

:agree:

BTW -

9er suk azz!

JK, however you do you mean just like that, right?:lol:

Hey y'all, Redrum is cool peeps. Don't be mad if he speaks some truth...

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL,

The worst poster over at ESPN was the loser from Thailand, AKA Freebase. He was on ESPN with a dozen aliases and would reply to himself. One night I googled his signature phrase " Smith Nuthugger " and it turns out he was posting the same ESPN stuff all over the internet. On one of the posts, he linked his Facebook page. LOL Once Alex Smith was traded, the Thailand loser lost interest and the board wasn't bad until the Seahawk trolls invaded. Now the board is mostly Seahawk/Niner smack talk which gets old quick. A couple of the Seahawk trolls on ESPN were mentioning how dead the ESPN 49er board was and that they were going to come invade this site to talk smack. I let it be known that their crap would not be tolerated here and that the moderators would ban them. I always like to read the posts here. I don't post often but enjoy reading the posts from Crimson, Clyde, and all the old ESPN regulars.

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the post, here's to the (arguably) best division in football!

:suds:

Ehhh I am not sure if having two good teams atop your division makes it the best, the Rams have no offense and Arizona is well Arizona.....

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What division would you consider the best?

Thats a good question , by default it may be the NFC West on the strength of two very strong teams and a possible up and coming one .... Competitively it may be the NFC North

cyorgan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a good question , by default it may be the NFC West on the strength of two very strong teams and a possible up and coming one .... Competitively it may be the NFC North

:clap:

I'm going to enjoy coming over here to read what the Seachickens post on here.:laugh3: I think San Fran owns them all year long and if they sneak into the playoffs they'll wind up being a 6 seed only to get their candy stolen by the likes of someone like the Giants or Saints. Can you say "overrated?":nod:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we just designate this as the trolling thread? Just do all your trolling for either team and do it here. Now the question is, do we sticky it hoping the trolls will see and abide or not, hoping it goes away? ;) Seriously, some boards have trash talk threads and I've heard of some success with keeping it inside there and no hurt feelings (trespassers beware), but I've never gone to one and have seen it elsewhere on those boards, so the effectiveness is mixed.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we just designate this as the trolling thread? Just do all your trolling for either team and do it here. Now the question is, do we sticky it hoping the trolls will see and abide or not, hoping it goes away? ;) Seriously, some boards have trash talk threads and I've heard of some success with keeping it inside there and no hurt feelings (trespassers beware), but I've never gone to one and have seen it elsewhere on those boards, so the effectiveness is mixed.

The Seahawks board has a trash talk sticky, and they seem to be attempting to abide by it. Good idea.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks board has a trash talk sticky, and they seem to be attempting to abide by it. Good idea.

I think that's a good idea, too - maybe you should pm your mods with it.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:

I'm going to enjoy coming over here to read what the Seachickens post on here.:laugh3: I think San Fran owns them all year long and if they sneak into the playoffs they'll wind up being a 6 seed only to get their candy stolen by the likes of someone like the Giants or Saints. Can you say "overrated?":nod:

Sounds like someone is jelly still about the 'fail mary'. Get over it. Not Seattle's fault SF smoked you out of the playoffs, or was that the refs fault too? :rollseyes:

cyorgan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like someone is jelly still about the 'fail mary'. Get over it. Not Seattle's fault SF smoked you out of the playoffs, or was that the refs fault too? :rollseyes:

Sounds like someone is jelly about me calling your team the Seachickens.:laugh3:
Yeah, great comeback.:wtf:

We lost to the 49ers because Dom Capers is our DC and likes to quit when he can't figure out an offense(see the playoff loss to the Giants in 2011). I have no problem living with that loss at all because of how we lost. It was a wake up call as far as I'm concerned.

I find it hilarious that you're bragging about winning on the worst call in NFL History. Really something to be proud of.:dunce:

Seachickens...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like someone is jelly about me calling your team the Seachickens.:laugh3:
Yeah, great comeback.:wtf:

We lost to the 49ers because Dom Capers is our DC and likes to quit when he can't figure out an offense(see the playoff loss to the Giants in 2011). I have no problem living with that loss at all because of how we lost. It was a wake up call as far as I'm concerned.

I find it hilarious that you're bragging about winning on the worst call in NFL History. Really something to be proud of.:dunce:

Seachickens...
Did I brag about it, or just tell you to get over it? :burt:

GB fans have been whining about that play ever since it happened. That game didn't cost you a trip to the SB, your poor play against SF did. It's time to move on and find something else to whine about.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would advise not going to another team board and talking shit. It will get you in hot water. If another teams guy comes on this board and is trolling just report the post and we will take care of it.

Peace.

:wtf2: seriously you can't talk trash to other teams here? That's half the fun of being a sports fan and posting.

cyorgan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm way over the Fail Mary. My laugh is that's the only way Seattle can beat the Packers. If we went head-to-head this year, Seattle would eat it.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its amazing what happens when you start a thread titled "Trolls"

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.