• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the avy Dodub! :suds:

Thanks man! I was pretty excited when i found that pic, thought it was pretty awesome.

Kentucky fan huh? Good luck this coming season, hopefully you'll be seeing us in a rematch of last years National Championship game. Hopefully this time we're lead by Andrew Wiggins!

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am offended you used my username but just added 4 to the number!!! :D

Lol on the other board there was a guy named Ninersfan84 who was a regular poster. I don't know that I've seen him over here yet though.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come over to the Husker board and troll all you want. We'll have fun with ya.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I miss one thing from there.....just a little bit......it was the threads where we blamed AS for everything wrong in the world. There were some dandies in there.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
If I miss one thing from there.....just a little bit......it was the threads where we blamed AS for everything wrong in the world. There were some dandies in there.

I think imac started one of those here after a loss at some point.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget about NolanNonsense being a Debbie Downer about everything. He still does that buy as TobyTyler and he doesn't post as much

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great advice as CBS had a big problem with Trolls breaking up fans conversation with nonsense on their team boards. .

IMO in a general message board of the NFL should be the place for the back and forth, but last thing a fan base wants to here from a rival on their boards is child type team/players name calling that some do just to get a rise out of people who respond back.

Basically conversation is fine if you keep it on topic to the thread. If you go on a thread about the steelers draft class and every post you make is "omg you suck you couldn't even beat Tim Tebow in the playoffs last year you could have all 32 first rounders and still suck" (bonus points for no punctuation, btw), your posts aren't needed.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For reference, if anyone wanted to see any or didn't know what it was referring to:

Starting at Post #768:

The Alex Smith Blame Game

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget about NolanNonsense being a Debbie Downer about everything. He still does that buy as TobyTyler and he doesn't post as much

Man, I miss my NolanNonsense name. It was such a pefect description of the team under Nolan. Since I got banned, I can't get it back.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One thing that I loved doing when Caz started talking about Alex was to start talking about food or other random topics in the thread.

KingFlea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was the "49er fan from Texas" that was always announcing that he was going to switch allegiances to the Cowboys? I cant remember his name now.. I wonder if he ever did "switch" over to Dallas? ...

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that tells me is that Cazic knew more about your team than you 49er fans did .Alex did lose his job to what his face tattoo boy ( a great QB by the way). He was stating his opinion about ALex and giving you facts ( 300 yards).. You should be asking him to post all he wants.

And the header should not read TROLLING , should be WHINNING..you guys dont belong in a sports forum if you cant deal with posters who dont like your team or your players.

That's cool.....now STFU.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that tells me is that Cazic knew more about your team than you 49er fans did .Alex did lose his job to what his face tattoo boy ( a great QB by the way). He was stating his opinion about ALex and giving you facts ( 300 yards).. You should be asking him to post all he wants.

And the header should not read TROLLING , should be WHINNING..you guys dont belong in a sports forum if you cant deal with posters who dont like your team or your players.

and....Good Bye.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which one was it, the CZ himself? LMAO

I gave him a slap on the wrist. Next time it is permanent. The fool comes on here talking about something like he knows it all and then calls us whiners. GTFO.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave him a slap on the wrist. Next time it is permanent. The fool comes on here talking about something like he knows it all and then calls us whiners. GTFO.

Ahh, I thought it was an IP match. I mean, whodafuq would defend Cazic? :laugh3:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Niners fans! It is kinda odd how we became hated rivals, when we are geologically "sister cities".. Then there's the whole Sonic/Kings debacle to add to the mix. I like to raz a little by nature, who doesn't? Everybody has passion for their teams. If its any consolation here, I am an avid Giants baseball fan, mostly because I am a NL fanatic. I hate the fact that the National League isn't in the NW. That 9er @the Clink game is ALWAYS circled on my calendar, whether either of our teams are doing well or bad. I attended both games where A. Smith tore us up on Monday Night('06?) and we couldnt make an arm tackle to save our life and also the time when Rocky Bernard flattened him like a bug. Anyways, you'll always have good company in me. I will hope to say for the same with the rest of the 12th..that home opener for us is going to be a screamer!

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Niners fans! It is kinda odd how we became hated rivals, when we are geologically "sister cities".. Then there's the whole Sonic/Kings debacle to add to the mix. I like to raz a little by nature, who doesn't? Everybody has passion for their teams. If its any consolation here, I am an avid Giants baseball fan, mostly because I am a NL fanatic. I hate the fact that the National League isn't in the NW. That 9er @the Clink game is ALWAYS circled on my calendar, whether either of our teams are doing well or bad. I attended both games where A. Smith tore us up on Monday Night('06?) and we couldnt make an arm tackle to save our life and also the time when Rocky Bernard flattened him like a bug. Anyways, you'll always have good company in me. I will hope to say for the same with the rest of the 12th..that home opener for us is going to be a screamer!

Thanks for the post, here's to the (arguably) best division in football!

:suds:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was the "49er fan from Texas" that was always announcing that he was going to switch allegiances to the Cowboys? I cant remember his name now.. I wonder if he ever did "switch" over to Dallas? ...

Ha, man I forgot about that dude. I can't recall his ID either

Status
Not open for further replies.